Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
what the fukk is MLK and WEB Dubois?
c00ns. Malcolm said this many times.

Their yearning for white approval and acceptance was no secret. MLK's example is why the weak milktoast negro preacher is the standard today.
Oh come on now. You can't tell me you believe that bullshyt.

W.E.B. DuBois on his hatred of White people:
He once admitted that he, opposing racial prejudice, was "one of the greatest sinners" in the intensity of his prejudice against white persons. He was honest enough to say that he expected prejudice and therefore may have even caused it by anticipating it. In Darkwater, published in 1920, he concluded a section of verse which condemned "The White World's Vermin and Filth," with the lines:

I hate them, Oh!
I hate them well,
I hate them, Christ!
As I hate hell!
If I were God I'd sound their knell
This day.

Oswald Garrison Villard, who admired DuBois very much and who had worked with him in the NAACP, wrote in 1920 of the personal bitterness "that so often mars his work." In the same year, in a letter to a friend, he said, "I think I pity Dr. DuBois more than any man in America."

And then there's MLK writing publicly to White people from the Birmingham Jail:
First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen’s Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to “order” than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: “I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action”; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man’s freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a “more convenient season.” Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection.

I had hoped that the white moderate would understand that law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice and that when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of social progress. I had hoped that the white moderate would understand that the present tension in the South is a necessary phase of the transition from an obnoxious negative peace, in which the Negro passively accepted his unjust plight, to a substantive and positive peace, in which all men will respect the dignity and worth of human personality. Actually, we who engage in nonviolent direct action are not the creators of tension. We merely bring to the surface the hidden tension that is already alive. We bring it out in the open, where it can be seen and dealt with. Like a boil that can never be cured so long as it is covered up but must be opened with all its ugliness to the natural medicines of air and light, injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates, to the light of human conscience and the air of national opinion before it can be cured.
When I was suddenly catapulted into the leadership of the bus protest in Montgomery, Alabama, a few years ago, I felt we would be supported by the white church. I felt that the white ministers, priests and rabbis of the South would be among our strongest allies. Instead, some have been outright opponents, refusing to understand the freedom movement and misrepresenting its leaders; all too many others have been more cautious than courageous and have remained silent behind the anesthetizing security of stained glass windows.

In spite of my shattered dreams, I came to Birmingham with the hope that the white religious leadership of this community would see the justice of our cause and, with deep moral concern, would serve as the channel through which our just grievances could reach the power structure. I had hoped that each of you would understand. But again I have been disappointed.

I have heard numerous southern religious leaders admonish their worshipers to comply with a desegregation decision because it is the law, but I have longed to hear white ministers declare: "Follow this decree because integration is morally right and because the Negro is your brother." In the midst of blatant injustices inflicted upon the Negro, I have watched white churchmen stand on the sideline and mouth pious irrelevancies and sanctimonious trivialities. In the midst of a mighty struggle to rid our nation of racial and economic injustice, I have heard many ministers say: "Those are social issues, with which the gospel has no real concern." And I have watched many churches commit themselves to a completely other worldly religion which makes a strange, un-Biblical distinction between body and soul, between the sacred and the secular.

I have traveled the length and breadth of Alabama, Mississippi and all the other southern states. On sweltering summer days and crisp autumn mornings I have looked at the South's beautiful churches with their lofty spires pointing heavenward. I have beheld the impressive outlines of her massive religious education buildings. Over and over I have found myself asking: "What kind of people worship here? Who is their God? Where were their voices when the lips of Governor Barnett dripped with words of interposition and nullification? Where were they when Governor Wallace gave a clarion call for defiance and hatred? Where were their voices of support when bruised and weary Negro men and women decided to rise from the dark dungeons of complacency to the bright hills of creative protest?"

The "milktoast" (I assume you mean milquetoast?) MLK Jr who survived beatings, bombings, and jailings before being publicly shot, writing from jail:
We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. Frankly, I have yet to engage in a direct action campaign that was “well timed” in the view of those who have not suffered unduly from the disease of segregation. For years now I have heard the word “Wait!” It rings in the ear of every Negro with piercing familiarity. This “Wait” has almost always meant “Never.” We must come to see, with one of our distinguished jurists, that “justice too long delayed is justice denied.”

We have waited for more than 340 years for our constitutional and God given rights. The nations of Asia and Africa are moving with jet-like speed toward gaining political independence, but we still creep at horse and buggy pace toward gaining a cup of coffee at a lunch counter. Perhaps it is easy for those who have never felt the stinging darts of segregation to say, “Wait.” But when you have seen vicious mobs lynch your mothers and fathers at will and drown your sisters and brothers at whim; when you have seen hate filled policemen curse, kick and even kill your black brothers and sisters; when you see the vast majority of your twenty million Negro brothers smothering in an airtight cage of poverty in the midst of an affluent society; when you suddenly find your tongue twisted and your speech stammering as you seek to explain to your six-year-old daughter why she can’t go to the public amusement park that has just been advertised on television, and see tears welling up in her eyes when she is told that Funtown is closed to colored children, and see ominous clouds of inferiority beginning to form in her little mental sky, and see her beginning to distort her personality by developing an unconscious bitterness toward white people; when you have to concoct an answer for a five-year-old son who is asking: “Daddy, why do white people treat colored people so mean?”; when you take a cross county drive and find it necessary to sleep night after night in the uncomfortable corners of your automobile because no motel will accept you; when you are humiliated day in and day out by nagging signs reading “white” and “colored”; when your first name becomes “******,” your middle name becomes “boy” (however old you are) and your last name becomes “John,” and your wife and mother are never given the respected title “Mrs.”; when you are harried by day and haunted by night by the fact that you are a Negro, living constantly at tiptoe stance, never quite knowing what to expect next, and are plagued with inner fears and outer resentments; when you are forever fighting a degenerating sense of “nobodiness” — then you will understand why we find it difficult to wait.

And then Malcolm X near the end of his life:

Listening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a black and white problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that white college girl came into the restaurant‍—‌the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the whites get together‍—‌and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent I saw white students helping black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then‍—‌like all [Black] Muslims‍—‌I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days‍—‌I'm glad to be free of them

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Long winded. J1 and J2, R1b are only seen in africa due to recent migration, aka semites moving in during the muslim conquest. A, B Es are all exclusive to Africa, and not found in Europe. By stating haplogroups are screwed, youre canceling the out of africa theory. sure, we can have admixtures, but we know where our individual mutations began.
You're ignoring that different Africans have different ones even of those "exclusive" haplogroups. And E's aren't just found in Africa, they're found in the Middle East and the Balkans and other parts of the Mediterranean too. How are you gonna define them "scientifically" and then make multiple options all fit into the same category?

And you still aren't explaining why you think you can prioritize the 0.01% of the genetic code that even remotely fits your definition and ignore the 99.99% that doesn't.

You also keep failing to answer why you ignore the ACTUAL SCIENTISTS and ACTUAL STUDIES that you claim are the last word on this shyt:

Racial purity is 'scientifically meaningless,' say 8,000 geneticists

Human ancestry correlates with language and reveals that race is not an objective genomic classifier

THEY said they had a white mother. Perhaps she has native blood, I couldn't tell you. and Im pretty sure I said a biracial can definitely have a black baby or a white baby. I said it twice in this thread.
They can't be 58% Black if they have a White mother. She has to be mixed. It's simple math. And not "Native" mixed, she has to be Black mixed. So by your made-up personal definition, they're Black, right?

If someone has a 100% Black dad and a 50% Black mom, then they're Black, right? That's what you said about Malcolm X, right?

So if that Black person has a baby with a 50% Black mom, then their babies are Black too, right?

And if that Black person has a baby with a 50% Black mom, then their babies are Black too, right?

Is that your logic?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You're ignoring that different Africans have different ones even of those "exclusive" haplogroups. And E's aren't just found in Africa, they're found in the Middle East and the Balkans and other parts of the Mediterranean too. How are you gonna define them "scientifically" and then make multiple options all fit into the same category?

And you still aren't explaining why you think you can prioritize the 0.01% of the genetic code that even remotely fits your definition and ignore the 99.99% that doesn't.

You also keep failing to answer why you ignore the ACTUAL SCIENTISTS and ACTUAL STUDIES that you claim are the last word on this shyt:

Racial purity is 'scientifically meaningless,' say 8,000 geneticists

Human ancestry correlates with language and reveals that race is not an objective genomic classifier

They can't be 58% Black if they have a White mother. She has to be mixed. It's simple math. And not "Native" mixed, she has to be Black mixed. So by your made-up personal definition, they're Black, right?

If someone has a 100% Black dad and a 50% Black mom, then they're Black, right? That's what you said about Malcolm X, right?

So if that Black person has a baby with a 50% Black mom, then their babies are Black too, right?

And if that Black person has a baby with a 50% Black mom, then their babies are Black too, right?

Is that your logic?
correct.

Definition of admixture | Dictionary.com

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I’m not as smart as brother @Rhakim, but he’s speaking the truth.

I just keep it simple, and agree with the other Americans on this subject. If you’re mixed, with atleast one black parent, then you’re black.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
agree with the other Americans on this subject. If you’re mixed, with atleast one black parent, then you’re black.
so thats how its going to work during reparations eh? even the hodge twins will get a piece of the pie eh? even if you have a black mother, and a rich white daddy, you get reparations too.

you people better start learning how to define yourselves quickly.

them nikkas aint black.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
so thats how its going to work during reparations eh? even the hodge twins will get a piece of the pie eh? even if you have a black mother, and a rich white daddy, you get reparations too.

them nikkas aint black.
Don’t want to get in a reparations discussion here, but if you’re an AA, and can prove your ancestors were around during slavery & Jim Crow, then that would constitute you getting reparations. Lineage is what matters.

Apparently, these twins traced their lineage all the way back to the Hairston plantation. They’d be in line for reparations. Can’t leave people out to what’s rightfully there’s just because you don’t agree with them or they say stupid shyt. There are rich “full blooded blacks” (lol) out here, and they’d be inline for reparations, too.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Note that @Tommy Knocks has three times failed to respond to the scientific paper titled, "Race is not an objective genomic classification"

Note that @Tommy Knocks continues to try to advocate for categories of "pure black", "black with white admixture", "mixed", and "white with black admixture", and claims they're rooted in science, but ignores the 8,000 genetic scientists that say such categories are "scientifically meaningless."

them nikkas aint black.
By your definition of Black an African immigrant would get reparations and the ADOS Hodge twins wouldn't, so there goes that argument.

Of course, if reparations is made specifically for slavery, then it will be restricted to ADOS ancestry and your desire to define "Black" won't be a factor. The details will have to be worked out of course, but whatever they are, if it's decided on slavery then the Hodge twins had more ADOS ancestry than you do, so your definition of Blackness ain't the criteria.

If reparations is more generally reparations for the discrimination of the Black experience, not just slavery but segregation, redlining, discrimination, and all that shyt, then the Hodge twins are descendants of that legacy too. The majority of their ancestors would have faced that.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Don’t want to get in a reparations discussion here, but if you’re an AA, and can prove your ancestors were around during slavery & Jim Crow, then that would constitute you getting reparations. Lineage is what matters.

Apparently, these twins traced their lineage all the way back to the Hairston plantation. They’d be in line for reparations. Can’t leave people out to what’s rightfully there’s just because you don’t agree with them or they say stupid shyt. There are rich “full blooded blacks” (lol) out here, and they’d be inline for reparations, too.
I am a firm believer that a rich black person such as Oprah would be inclined to donate hers to an organization, charity, or HBCU. I believe the hodge twins would not. I do however believer their father is entitled, but his kids? that option should be held once the offspring is created with another race, especially one that benefited from slavery. but thats just me.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Note that @Tommy Knocks has three times failed to respond to the scientific paper titled, "Race is not an objective genomic classification"

Note that @Tommy Knocks continues to try to advocate for categories of "pure black", "black with white admixture", "mixed", and "white with black admixture", and claims they're rooted in science, but ignores the 8,000 genetic scientists that say such categories are "scientifically meaningless."
I didn't fail nothing. youre arguing admixtures and I have no idea why.

By your definition of Black an African immigrant would get reparations and the ADOS Hodge twins wouldn't, so there goes that argument.
huh? ADOS are the ones to get reparations, not black african immigrants. :wtf:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i am agreeing with you.

and thinking america is the standard when everyone in the world recently moved to america is hilarious. bu bu bu why you against america, nikka america is nothing more than a country full of immigrants

Cacs take care of their own needs first, before they even remember your Black ass exists..so the one-drop rule was meant to protect White interests, it was not some coincidence.

Daps
I am a firm believer that a rich black person such as Oprah would be inclined to donate hers to an organization, charity, or HBCU. I believe the hodge twins would not. I do however believer their father is entitled, but his kids? that option should be held once the offspring is created with another race, especially one that benefited from slavery. but thats just me.

The Hodge Twins' mother was black.

552718_371089266255919_267073345_n.jpg

======

Unrelated, I really think a lot of you cats need to travel to the area where I was born in NC (Robeson County). People here have been mixing for centuries. If you're from here and have a baby with someone for here, you don't know what you're going to get. You and your spouse could be black as an ace of spades and pop out a damn near white child with blond hair and blue eyes. Genetics are funny like that.

shyt, the Lumbees Indians, who claim they're native, are just the results of white female indentured servant and black male slave pairings who migrated here in the late 1600s/early 1700s from the Tidewater region in Virginia.

Last edited:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
these halfcacs ain’t even eligible for reparations why they so pressed :mjlol:

Actually they would be 100% eligible. :francis:

If you can show evidence that your ancestors were slaves here in the U.S. you're eligible.... Mixed or not.

So unfortunately a lot of mixed c00ns who denied their Blackness their entire lives would reap benefits. :francis::yeshrug:

Edit: Are Hodgetwins even "mixed"? ....... I know some super lightskin people who are not "mixed". It's just both their mom & dad are lightskin as fukk.

Last edited: