Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
US rules.

You can be biracial here, and as long as you not out committing blasphemy, denouncing your blackness, then you’re black. We’re a unique group, where our levels of African blood varies depending on the person, certain circumstances, and events out of our control that took place decades and/or centuries ago.

+10

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So they have Black genetics, Black interests, Black parents, are seen by society as Black men, but you want so badly to claim they're not Black because....?
that's like a thai person saying tiger woods has thai genetics, thai interests, thai parent, are seen by thai society as thai, but you want so badly to claim theyre not thai (he claims thai btw I heard him say it while I was asia, on asian tv) would that make sense?

You still haven't answered the question about whether the son of W.E.B. DuBois and Booker T. Washington's sister would have been a black man. I'm not sure if you even identify Malcolm X as a Black man.
They are black with white admixture. Kinda like many blacks and whites have native blood, its so faint, its considered an admixture, thus the word existing in the first place.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I never said they are our enemies nor can associate or have black interests. I just said, they are a third category, because they are. I gave 2 analogies using a half mexican still associating and having mexican interests, but that doesnt make them mexican, or less black. they are just as mexican as they are black. they have interest because they have mexican in them.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
arabs arent white. present day, science tells us this as we now know they are semites. this isnt the 1800s. its like still thinking pluto is a planet. we are smarter now.

https://phys.org/news/2018-09-pluto-reclassified-planet.html

:ufdup:

culturally you mean, of course. if I have kid with a chinese woman, that kid can def associate with chinese, speak chinese, see himself as chinese, but the truth of the matter is, he's biracial, he has black in him. hes not black, nor hans, hes both. why is this hard to grasp?
"He's not black" and "he's both" seem to be a contradiction to me.

If he's black, he's black. He might also be Chinese, but that don't mean he ain't Black.

Of course, whatever he is in China is not the same as what he would be if he was part of American culture. They don't have the same racial constructs we do. Hines Ward's identity in the USA and his identity in Korea were not the same thing.

that's like a thai person saying tiger woods has thai genetics, thai interests, thai parent, are seen by society as thai, but you want so badly to claim theyre not thai (he claims thai btw I heard him say it while I was asia, on asian tv) would that make sense?
If Tiger was seen as Thai in Thailand, then he'd be Thai in Thailand. Of course, I heavily doubt that Tiger Woods would have been seen as Thai in Thailand if he had grown up there.

They are black with white admixture. Kinda like many blacks and whites have native blood, its so faint, its considered an admixture, thus the word existing in the first place.
W.E.B. DuBois had just about exactly the same % of White genes as the Hodge twins. Booker T. Washington had a White father, he had more White genes than the Hodge twins. Malcolm X had a White grandfather, he only had marginally fewer White genes than the Hodge twins.

Ain't NONE of them who were ever seen as "White" by anyone.

So are we saying that W.E.B., Booker T., and Malcolm X are "not Black" or not? What's your cutoff line? And are Bob Marley or Louis Farakkhan gonna make it either?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
arabs arent white. present day, science tells us this as we now know they are semites. this isnt the 1800s. its like still thinking pluto is a planet. we are smarter now.
arabs arent white and the one drop rule is illogical.

culturally you mean, of course. if I have kid with a chinese woman, that kid can def associate with chinese, speak chinese, see himself as chinese, but the truth of the matter is, he's biracial, he has black in him. hes not black, nor hans, hes both. why is this hard to grasp?

so was calculus. but that doesnt mean I dont believe in math nor other races contributed to it. we have dna now, and we can pinpoint who has admixtures and who is what, and who is predominantly what.

correct. you just tried to convince me that chocolate milk is chocolate. you did, yes you did. bu bu but humans can choose. so lets say chocolate milk could talk LOL and says hes chocolate, that changes everything, its chocolate now? thats not quite how it works :laff:

its funny because if these biracials in the OP decided to associate and call themselves white, youd be like
:wtf:
Ok that doesn't negate my point on Arabs. My point is on paper their Arab.

And you saying that hypothetical kid of yours can't be Chinese because he has Black. Is goofy, the kid is Chinese and black he can choose whatever he identifies with. If he chooses Chinese he's chinese

@1st bolded, your deflecting. And still that stuff doesn't prove race is nothing more than a social construct.

@underline:snoop: man you are to slow

Once again They are not Biracials. But if other Biracials(who are half white/white parent) choose to do so. I'm okay with it. They can if they want to.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
not gonna happen because then they'd have to add Ceres, Haumea and Makemake. :ufdup:

"He's not black" and "he's both" seem to be a contradiction to me.
so chocolate milk is a contradiction to you?

If he's white, he's white. He might also be black , but that don't mean he ain't white.
I changed this quote and replaced black with white. does this make sense?

Of course, whatever he is in China is not the same as what he would be if he was part of American culture. They don't have the same racial constructs we do. Hines Ward's identity in the USA and his identity in Korea were not the same thing.
in Korea hes considered both. just like japan they have the word haifu. which means half, get it half-u.

If Tiger was seen as Thai in Thailand, then he'd be Thai in Thailand. Of course, I heavily doubt that Tiger Woods would have been seen as Thai in Thailand if he had grown up there.
so you think Tiger would consider himself black if he grown up in Thailand, then why do all those half black half asian athletes consider themselves japanese or chinese :usure: so all of a sudden youve gone from " in america they are black" but when I mention thats culturally not scientific, you all of a sudden state its impossible for them to see themselves as japanese or chinese culturally? youre being bias and not seeing it, open your eyes. but the truth of the matter is, no matter whom they associate with culturally, they are biracial, point blank period. Ms Japan sees herself as japanese despite being half black, and americans see her as black, but the truth of the matter is, shes both. and thats that.

W.E.B. DuBois had just about exactly the same % of White genes as the Hodge twins. Booker T. Washington had a White father, he had less White genes than the Hodge twins. Malcolm X had a White grandfather, he only had marginally fewer White genes than the Hodge twins.

So are we saying that W.E.B., Booker T., and Malcolm X are "not Black" or not? What's your cutoff line? And are Bob Marley or Louis Farakkhan gonna make it either?
as far as i know those men were all biracial, but once they had children with a black woman, those kids are majority black. they just have an admixture of black. just like Halle's kids are white with admixture of black. Same with Ali's kids. I know youve seen the pic.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Ok that doesn't negate my point on Arabs. My point is on paper their Arab.
and on paper jesus walked on water. wtf does this have to do with the fact that its humanly impossible to defy gravity? Also I think you meant to say on paper they are white, that doesnt make them white, true or false? a paper ....does...not...MAKE THEM WHITE. YES OR NO.

And you saying that hypothetical kid of yours can't be Chinese because he has Black. Is goofy, the kid is Chinese and black he can choose whatever he identifies with. If he chooses Chinese he's chinese
ok so what youre telling me is this kid that chooses to be chinese because hes in china and only knows china, no longer has black in him and hes not biracial. thats what youre telling me? we will just ignore and negate the other parent because culturally he has decided to be chinese? this is logical to you? oh wow. hes a biracial kid that associates more with this chinese culture. but hes still biracial. nothing more nothing less.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
and on paper jesus walked on water. wtf does this have to do with the fact that its humanly impossible to defy gravity? Also I think you meant to say on paper they are white, that doesnt make them white, true or false? a paper ....does...not...MAKE THEM WHITE. YES OR NO.

ok so what youre telling me is this kid that chooses to be chinese because hes in china and only knows china, no longer has black in him and hes not biracial. thats what youre telling me? we will just ignore and negate the other parent because culturally he has decided to be chinese? this is logical to you? oh wow. hes a biracial kid that associates more with this chinese culture. but hes still biracial. nothing more nothing less.
I'm not saying they are white. Let me remind you, my initial point on Arabs was about how they are classified as white. Not that they are.

I could care less about that other shyt

@2nd paragraph: That pends all on the kid, him investing and seeing himself as Chinese is not ignoring the parent. It's just how he lived and see himself. And he sees himself as Chinese who just happens to be mixxed/with black in him

How hard is it to understand this:gucci:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'm not saying they are white. Let me remind you, my initial point on Arabs was about how they are classified as white. Not that they are.
bruh. I like you as a poster, which is why I havent called you any names. my point is that just because the census views them as white, doesnt mean they are. just like, just because people view Obama as black, doesnt mean he is (lets be honest he would have never gotten in if he was a wesley snipes). He's biracial. Just like Arabs are NOT white. they are semites. you see what Im saying?

@2nd paragraph: That pends all on the kid, him investing and seeing himself as Chinese is not ignoring the parent. It's just how he lived and see himself. And he sees himself as Chinese who just happens to be mixxed/with black in him
I know what youre saying, but what Im saying is, that doesnt mean they ARENT biracial. THEY ARE. you can see yourself as chinese, or filipino, but my kid is half black. there is no if buts about it, at the end of the day, that lil nikka is biracial, hes black too. hes both. just like these hodgetwins are half white, they part white, thats why they have such views on reparations. they are a third category and why they have some bias. something ive noticed a lot with the third category. we saw it with tiger too. but the truth of the matter is, theyre not black, even if they want to think they are. a chinese kid could technically see himself as chinese, but does the chinese see them as such? hell fukking no. they see them as haifu. which is just truth. and as a black person, the hodgetwins aint black, theyre haifu.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
bruh. I like you as a poster, which is why I havent called you any names. my point is that just because the census views them as white, doesnt mean they are. just like, just because people view Obama as black, doesnt mean he is (lets be honest he would have never gotten in if he was a wesley snipes). He's biracial. Just like Arabs are NOT white. they are semites. you see what Im saying?
IDGAF what you think of me. You a fukk nikka and a dumb one at that. And you already self exposing ur views you have on ADOS

I keep bringing up the census, because that's something you brought up. Jesus your so dumb you don't know what you said. Obama is black, he has it in him, and he identifies as one.

I know what youre saying, but what Im saying is, that doesnt mean they ARENT biracial. THEY ARE. you can see yourself as chinese, or filipino, but my kid is half black. there is no if buts about it, at the end of the day, that lil nikka is biracial, hes black too. hes both. just like these hodgetwins are half white, they part white, thats why they have such views on reparations. they are a third category and why they have some bias. something ive noticed a lot with the third category. we saw it with tiger too. but the truth of the matter is, theyre not black, even if they want to think they are. a chinese kid could technically see himself as chinese, but does the chinese see them as such? hell fukking no. they see them as haifu. which is just truth.
You have such a elementary view on things. As if people who claim what they are, are all 100% of what they identify as a group. Alot of mfs have admixture

At this point you seem to be implying that any mf with white in them, even if they 70% is biracial.

Phenotype seems to play a part for the Chinese a blasian will be easy to pick out as half. A Eurasian will be accepted as a full Asian. Despite that if your kid sees himself Asian he's not wrong.

You just want to argue to argue at this point

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
IDGAF what you think of me. You a fukk nikka and a dumb one at that. t
we're done. I can't converse with immaturity, sorry, Im better and too intellectual for that. I tried to say we can debate normally, but either you're drunk or irrational or suffer retardation. either or, not something I will continue with. as long as my points have been displayed for the open minded to see, my job is done.

ignore list.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
we're done. I can't converse with immaturity, sorry, Im better and too intellectual for that. I tried to say we can debate normally, but either you're drunk or irrational or suffer retardation. either or, not something I will continue with. as long as my points have been displayed for the open minded to see, my job is done.

ignore list.
I could care less. Your argument s are flawed as fukk and I'm tired of this exchange and repeating myself.

Please you pee brain nikka put me on ignore. Because your getting on my nerves grasping for straws to continue this argument.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black people too kind, and being left behind in the world..accepting people other groups reject. They reject them for a reason..

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Black people too kind, and being left behind in the world..accepting people other groups reject. They reject them for a reason..
its not even for a reason. its just logic. a chinese person cant view a haifu as chinese even if the blasian does. sure he is, in their mind they are, and chinese people may accept them as chinese, but at the end of the day, theyre still a third category. its really not that hard to grasp. i use the milk chocolate analogy because its really just that.

in america, you need to pick, but the in the real world there is no picking, youre a third party and thats that. 7 billion people can tell you that.

maybe thats why american politics struggle with only 2 parties and cant even imagine being a third or fourth, meanwhile other WESTERN countries have hella spectrums.

Last edited: