Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
meanwhile im an american with an american creole parent. so what are you talking about?

the reason I can, is because I have been to a place where black is actually black. imo, a person with 2 black parents is black. if one parent is white, they are what they are, biracial. can a biracial person have a black child, of course. just like a biracial person can have a white child (see Halle). but that isnt what we were talking about. we were talking about the twins, whom are biracial. one parent is white, and the other is black. is this true or false? do we just negate their mother? are you telling me black men can come out of white vaginas?
:gucci: “Where Black is actually black?” We black here, nikka.

I see where this is going, though, so I won’t go any further.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
. If she created the shyt that is supposedly here to reduce our population then what the fukk is MLK and WEB Dubois?

Ain't no angels in this world. All it is about is if somebody is advancing your interests or not.

Some of y'all wanna pick and choose when to be all outraged and morally dignified.

c00ns. Malcolm said this many times.

Their yearning for white approval and acceptance was no secret. MLK's example is why the weak milktoast negro preacher is the standard today.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
This whole mixed people aren't black narrative is pushed by dark brothas with rejection and envy issues. Dealt with it first hand my whole life and only my grandma is mixed with white. I had a friend who straight used to breakdown like " it's so much easier for you, they don't treat you the same as me:damn:.
As a dark brotha, I can agree with this. Shamefully, I did the same thing to our light skin brothers and sisters, and even applied that same logic to the likes of Kaepernick and Kamala. I was wrong for it. Here in America, if you have one black parent, you’re black.

Here in America, a light skin black man is treated the same as a dark black man. Now, outside of America, your light skin would have you treated better.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
mexicans and muslims are treated like dark skinned black men, so apparently they're black too. fantastic logic there.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I stopped here. In america they believe jesus christ is the lord, doesn't mean its true.
Except how you are perceived by your society is reality when you're talking about your social place. Even you admit that because you keep talking about what "African" society believes.

we are redefining race currently. its no longer social as we now have the science to pinpoint closer.
I'm gonna have to say this again because you completely ignored it the first time: Race IS cultural, not scientific, say the actual scientists you're trying to rely on:

Racial purity is 'scientifically meaningless,' say 8,000 geneticists

Human ancestry correlates with language and reveals that race is not an objective genomic classifier

That second link is especially interesting because they find that scientifically, the best fit produces 21 different genetic groupings (though there were no Cushytes in their sample so they admit perhaps it should be 22). However, when you look at the actual data you see that mathematically every choice from 11 groupings to 30+ groupings was almost equally valid. There's so much crossover that scientifically you can divy up the human species in lots of different ways. The traditional races DON'T come out that way though.

Race means something, but it means something because of culture, not genetics.

then what do you call this. and why do we go by them.

Haplogroup - Wikipedia
Did you even read your own link? A haplogroup is a small group of clustered alleles, they damn near all cluster differently. The Y-chromosome haplogroups and the mitochondrial haplogroups don't even cluster in the same ways. Look at your own damn link. Even when you can find the rare haplogroup that clusters by "race" (and NONE of them cluster perfectly by race), what would make you chose to define someone by that haplogroup and not by the other 99.99% of the human genome.

Africans alone can among others be in Y-chromosome Haplogroup A, Haplogroup B, Haplogroup E1b1a, Haplogroup E1b1b, Haplogroup J1, Haplogroup J2, Haplogroup T, and/or Haplogroup R1b, none of those groups are found in all Black people, and at least half of those are found among non-Africans as well. They can be in mitochondrial haplogroups L, M, V, or U, none of those are found in all Africans and all but L are found in non-Africans as well.

And even all that shyt is generalizations, in most cases there are NUMEROUS variations and people in the same haplogroup don't even have all the same alleles within that haplogroup but cluster in much smaller categories.
Groups without mutation M168[edit]
Groups with mutation M168[edit]
(mutation M168 occurred ~50,000 bp)

• Haplogroup C (M130) (Oceania, North/Central/East Asia, North America and a minor presence in South America, Southeast Asia, South Asia, West Asia, and Europe)
  • YAP+ haplogroups
    • Haplogroup DE (M1, M145, M203)
      • Haplogroup D (M174) (Tibet, Japan, the Andaman Islands)
      • Haplogroup E (M96)
        • Haplogroup E1b1a (V38) West Africa and surrounding regions; formerly known as E3a
        • Haplogroup E1b1b (M215) Associated with the spread of Afroasiatic languages; now concentrated in North Africa and the Horn of Africa, as well as parts of the Middle East, the Mediterranean, and the Balkans; formerly known as E3b
Groups with mutation M89[edit]
(mutation M89 occurred ~45,000 bp)

• Haplogroup F (M89) Oceania, Europe, Asia, North and South America
  • Haplogroup G (M201) (present among many ethnic groups in Eurasia, usually at low frequency; most common in the Caucasus, the Iranian plateau, and Anatolia; in Europe mainly in Greece, Italy, Iberia, the Tyrol, Bohemia; rare in Northern Europe)
  • Haplogroup H (L901/M2939)
    • H1'3 (Z4221/M2826, Z13960)
      • H1 (L902/M3061)
        • H1a (M69/Page45) India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan, Iran, Central Asia
        • H1b (B108) Found in a Burmese individual in Myanmar.[7]
      • H3 (Z5857) India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bahrain, Qatar
    • H2 (P96) Formerly known as haplogroup F3. Found with low frequency in Europe and western Asia.
  • Haplogroup IJK (L15, L16)
Groups with mutations L15 & L16[edit]
Groups with mutation M9[edit]
(mutation M9 occurred ~40,000 bp)

• Haplogroup K
    • Haplogroup LT (L298/P326)
      • Haplogroup L (M11, M20, M22, M61, M185, M295) (South Asia, Central Asia, Southwestern Asia, the Mediterranean)
      • Haplogroup T (M70, M184/USP9Y+3178, M193, M272) (North Africa, Horn of Africa, Southwest Asia, the Mediterranean, South Asia); formerly known as Haplogroup K2
    • Haplogroup K(xLT) (rs2033003/M526)
Groups with mutation M526[edit]
If you wanted to use Haplogroups to define race then you're screwed. Also, scientists still don't fully understand how haplogroups track with actual expressed genetics - you can be in some haplogroup but the alleles there might never actually be genetically expressed and thus they have zero impact in your actual biology and life.

because during those times they were considered black, just like black wasn't even called black, it was called negro, but the same way we no longer use negro, we no longer call them black. they're biracial. i dont think they even used that term back in those days. one drop rule, which is fukking outdated.
Ah, so the definition changes depending on societal changes. Interesting.

we were talking about the twins, whom are biracial. one parent is white, and the other is black. is this true or false? do we just negate their mother? are you telling me black men can come out of white vaginas?
How could they be 58% "Black" genetically if their mom is White? Earlier in this thread someone said that they claimed two Black parents. If they're testing 58% then both of their parents have to be at least part black. Where did you get their mom's race from?

And Malcolm X's mom wasn't Black by your standards. So can a Black man come out of a non-Black vagina?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Did you even read your own link? A haplogroup is a small group of clustered alleles, they damn near all cluster differently. The Y-chromosome haplogroups and the mitochondrial haplogroups don't even cluster in the same ways. Look at your own damn link. Even when you can find the rare haplogroup that clusters by "race" (and NONE of them cluster perfectly by race), what would make you chose to define someone by that haplogroup and not by the other 99.99% of the human genome.

Africans alone can among others be in Y-chromosome Haplogroup A, Haplogroup B, Haplogroup E1b1a, Haplogroup E1b1b, Haplogroup J1, Haplogroup J2, Haplogroup T, and/or Haplogroup R1b, none of those groups are found in all Black people, and at least half of those are found among non-Africans as well. They can be in mitochondrial haplogroups L, M, V, or U, none of those are found in all Africans and all but L are found in non-Africans as well.
Long winded. J1 and J2, R1b are only seen in africa due to recent migration, aka semites moving in during the muslim conquest. A, B Es are all exclusive to Africa, and not found in Europe. By stating haplogroups are screwed, youre canceling the out of africa theory. sure, we can have admixtures, but we know where our individual mutations began.

How could they be 58% "Black" genetically if their mom is White? Earlier in this thread someone said that they claimed two Black parents. If they're testing 58% then both of their parents have to be at least part black. Where did you get their mom's race from?

And Malcolm X's mom wasn't Black by your standards. So can a Black man come out of a non-Black vagina?
THEY said they had a white mother. Perhaps she has native blood, I couldn't tell you. and Im pretty sure I said a biracial can definitely have a black baby or a white baby. I said it twice in this thread.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Gotcha.

That biracial parent would be looked at as black here :yeshrug:
doesnt mean they are. I mean sure you have people that still believe jesus walked on water, doesnt mean its true. present day we know its impossible to defy gravity and walk on water. present day we know that a white person can't birth a black person.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
doesnt mean they are. I mean sure you have people that still believe jesus walked on water, doesnt mean its true. present day we know its impossible to defy gravity and walk on water. present day we know that a white person can't birth a black person.
We don’t agree, so it is what it is. :francis:

We’ll live with our dynamics here in America.