Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
just because they got a colored/mixed category doesnt mean they don't sometimes be perceived for cant identify as Black you dumbass. .
I'm simply going to kill this debate with a simple. NO, they can not. proof in that, where black people are the majority, their homeland, that answer is no. you can not identify as black if you have a white parent. there is no fukking debate, there is no if buts about it. doesnt matter what my mix is, doesnt matter about anything. you have a white parent. you are not black, you simply have black in you. a mixed person has a kid with a white person, that kid FOR SURE isnt black either, see Halle's kids, now what black person do you know is producing kids that look like that, none.

knock it, the fukk...OFF.

and how the fukk is an arab white when hes a semite with J haplogroup and not R1 which is exclusive to the caucus? :gucci:

you still following what cacs say? if so, why? and why are you trying to convince me to follow it wtf. :scust:

are you mixed? I dont even know, you know where I live where im from my mix, altho I have seen your sn, I havent really recorded your profile like that, I dont care that much and just post and leave. but you must be mixed or your kids are. if you want them to just 'forget' or 'ignore' theyre just as white as they are black so be it, but thats not reality.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Im not going to write a paragraph. I'm simply going to kill this debate with a simple. NO, they can not. proof in that, where black people are the majority, their homeland, that answer is no. you can not identify as black if you have a white parent. there is no fukking debate, there is no if buts about it.
so, in other words, you have no argument, rebuttal or anything. But what you say goes right? lol bruh what authority do you have to tell someone who they can't identify as :heh:. Let alone sit here and tell blacks/ADOS how they are not black unless they are MEET some arbitary standard to meet your satisfaction. Even tho, some of those Africans you look up to see Biracials(pending on person as Black) as I pointed out. Funny how you want to ignore that.

You can dikkride foreign nikkas and Africans all you want fact is Blackness started with us ADOS you dumbass PAAGER:mjlol: stick to subjects on traveling dumb nikka. Cause this aint for you.

edit: to answer your edited portion
No im not mixxed dummy, I just find this schtick on the coli yall got going on with this purity shyt corny.

As for the biracial making kids with a white. You do realize that can apply to even monoracial black people right genetics is genetics dumbass. Your stupidass is stuck on phenotype. That isnt exlcusive to Biracials

Im talking census stupidass Arabs are still considered white.

You have got to be the dumbest MF I have had a exchanged with in a while

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
so, in other words, you have no argument, rebuttal or anything. But what you say goes right? lol bruh what authority do you have to tell someone who they can't identify as :heh:. Let alone sit here and tell blacks/ADOS how they are not black unless they are MEET some arbitary standard to meet your satisfaction. Even tho, some of those Africans you look up to see Biracials(pending on person as Black) as I pointed out. Funny how you want to ignore that.

You can dikkride foreign nikkas and Africans all you want fact is Blackness started with us ADOS you dumbass PAAGER:mjlol: stick to subjects on traveling dumb nikka. Cause this aint for you.
see edit.

literally in your video they are saying 'they are both' did you watch your video nikka? :mindblown:

I dont need to name call you, I can have a mature debate. but wtf my nikka, like for real. wtf. are you on

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Let's say that W.E.B. DuBois had a kid with Booker T. Washington's sister. No way is anyone in the world doubting that both of the parents are Black....but they'd only be about 56% Black genetically.

Louis Farrakhan lighter than the twins and both of his parents are Black. Good chance he only has ~50% or less Black DNA.

If two people grew up Black in the Civil Rights Era, without anyone EVER doubting that they were Black, without EVER receiving the slightest bit of White privilege, and they have some light-skinned kids, who the hell is some millennial to come in and say, "Sorry, I'm redefining blackness, your parents ain't Black anymore, too many White genes."
thats like me having kids with a mexican, and then being surprised that half mexican is fighting for immigration rights.

OF COURSE they have black interests, they still have black in them :mindblown:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
see edit.

literally in your video they are saying 'they are both' did you watch your video nikka? :mindblown:

I dont need to name call you, I can have a mature debate. but wtf my nikka, like for real. wtf. are you on
And I addressed your edit
edit: to answer your edited portion
No im not mixxed dummy, I just find this schtick on the coli yall got going on with this purity shyt corny.

As for the biracial making kids with a white. You do realize that can apply to even monoracial black people right genetics is genetics dumbass. Your stupidass is stuck on phenotype. That isnt exlcusive to Biracials

as for the video, whatever your trying to get at. Your missing the point the fact of the matter is the majority of them in that vid see them as Black. Some see them as both but that was not majority of the answers

Your got some selective hearing to only be hearing that "they are both" and not the other answers

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

nikka this debate will end if you keep up with the immature name calling like an emotional female. for real.

arab on the census is white, but is he? no hes not. we both know this.
just like we both know, that a half white person, is just that, biracial. there is no debate here. you are not black if you have a white parent. you are biracial, that term exists for a fukking reason.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
as for the video, whatever your trying to get at. Your missing the point the fact of the matter is the majority of them in that vid see them as Black. Some see them as both but that was not majority of the answers

Your got some selective hearing to only be hearing that "they are both" and not the other answers
no. the majority said they are both, and a couple said 'if the daddy is white, hes white' (tribal shyt), and a couple said 'black' if they look black. in other words if they cant tell. like Halle or Obama.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
nikka this debate will end if you keep up with the immature name calling like an emotional female. for real.

arab on the census is white, but is he? no hes not. we both know this.
just like we both know, that a half white person, is just that, biracial. there is no debate here. you are not black if you have a white parent. you are biracial, that term exists for a fukking reason.
nikka IDAG if your getting upset by me namecalling, maybe if you stopped saying stupid shyt you will stop being called a idiot:mjlol:

Arab is not white, but on paper they are which is what matters(because of status) and they got that status because they constantly fought for it. Not because whites wanted to put them in the same class like them(And even then they did not see them as "quite white" nor treated them the same)

@bolded lol you are in this thread calling Black people(and implying) who are less black than what meet your standard "biracial". So that biracial label seems to be something you just throw to someone who ain't as black as you. So whatever

no. the majority said they are both, and a couple said 'if the daddy is white, hes white' (tribal shyt), and a couple said 'black' if they look black. in other words if they cant tell. like Halle or Obama.
you are lying, a few said that. And yes the majority said they are black the semantics on their answers your trying to use to have a standing in this point is futile, As your saying a biracial can't be black no matter what. And your saying Africans abide by this rule or racial criteria

which as that video shows, no they dont. Some Africans and their tribes go by who the mother or father is, some see those who look it as black. and finally some see them regardless of whatever as black

IDK, if I can continue dealing with your dumbass in this exchange. pending on your next post I think I am done here.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm simply going to kill this debate with a simple. NO, they can not. proof in that, where black people are the majority, their homeland, that answer is no. you can not identify as black if you have a white parent. there is no fukking debate, there is no if buts about it.

Finally some common sense and knowledge..no Black majority country sees mutts as they see themselves, they're usually a separate class but not seen as Black. Theyre seen as belonging more to the white side than Black.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Arab is not white, but on paper .
exactly.
So that biracial label seems to be something you just throw to someone who ain't as black as you.
what does biracial mean? why does the label exist? after your answer, now you know why its not black.

As your saying a biracial can't be black no matter what.
correct

which as that video shows, no they dont. Some Africans and their tribes go by who the mother or father is, some see those who look it as black.
false because countries where whites exist, there is a separate category, one must only look as far as south africa, namibia, zimbabwe, angola. and countless others. the vast majority of african countries, especially in the west, have a separate category, theres no if buts about it.

Coloureds - Wikipedia

IDK, if I can continue dealing with your dumbass in this exchange. pending on your next post I think I am done here.
oh youll be back. because youre not making any sense at all. you are trying to tell me that a white woman, a chinese woman, can birth a black man, while calling me the stupid one. can a black woman birth a white man? or chinese man? oh boy. so out of no where, it only pertains to one race, and who made this up and why should I follow this illogical bullshyt? next youll be telling me I should believe an ark carried millions of species on it.

you calling me dumb is nothing more than an opinion, emotions. I havent called you anything. no need. I can just blow your argument out of the water. no names nor emotions needed. out here telling me these half cacs with bright blue demon eyes talking shyt about reparations are black men. says who:rudy: they got a white mom named Samantha. I aint saying they don't have black in them, they do, but that doesn't mean they're black, just like they're not white, despite having white in them. this isnt very hard to grasp. chocolate milk aint chocolate nor milk, its both. but youre out here trying to convince me chocolate milk is chocolate. HOW SWAY.
giphy.gif

b b b b because massa said. nikka if you dont get the fukk out of here with that. its 2019, yes a 'millennial' who is smart enough to think for himself said so. thats exactly right.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
exactly.

what does biracial mean? why does the label exist? after your answer, now you know why its not black.

correct

false because countries where whites exist, there is a separate category, one must only look as far as south africa, namibia, zimbabwe, angola. and countless others. the vast majority of african countries, especially in the west, have a separate category, theres no if buts about it.

Coloureds - Wikipedia

oh youll be back. because youre not making any sense at all. you are trying to tell me that a white woman, a chinese woman, can birth a black man, while calling me the stupid one. can a black woman birth a white man? or chinese man? oh boy. so out of no where, it only pertains to one race, and who made this up and why should I follow this illogical bullshyt? next youll be telling me I should believe an ark carried millions of species on it.

you calling me dumb is nothing more than an opinion, emotions. I havent called you anything. no need. I can just blow your argument out of the water. no names nor emotions needed. out here telling me these half cacs with bright blue demon eyes talking shyt about reparations are black men. says who:rudy: they got a white mom named Samantha. I aint saying they don't have black in them, they do, but that doesn't mean they're black, just like they're not white, despite having white in them. this isnt very hard to grasp. chocolate milk aint chocolate nor milk, its both. but youre out here trying to convince me chocolate milk is chocolate. HOW SWAY.
giphy.gif

b b b b because massa said. nikka if you dont get the fukk out of here with that. its 2019, yes a 'millennial' who is smart enough to think for himself said so. thats exactly right.
imma keep this brief because I'm on my phone.

That's all Arab has ever been bozo. Even goin back to yo Arabs were white point. That was about what they were and sought/fought after to get.

Again, just cause it exist, doesn't mean they cant identify and be black.
And again, for ya dumbass. Those "colored" groups don't mean shyt. Biracials can still be considered black especially socially.

@last few paragraphs. Those bytches gave birth to a person who can identify as any of the races that it is. And culture plays a part to enhance their choice.

It's funny you go on and on about "Massa" and what he told us. Umm. Does your dumbass know the construction of race was made by them:jbhmm:

I'm not Gon entertain your idiotic point of comparing humans to Objects(chocolate and Milk)

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
imma keep this brief because I'm on my phone.

That's all Arab has ever been bozo. Even goin back to yo Arabs were white point. That was about what they were and sought/fought after to get.
arabs arent white. present day, science tells us this as we now know they are semites. this isnt the 1800s. its like still thinking pluto is a planet. we are smarter now.
arabs arent white and the one drop rule is illogical.

Those "colored" groups don't mean shyt. Biracials can still be considered black especially socially.
culturally you mean, of course. if I have kid with a chinese woman, that kid can def associate with chinese, speak chinese, see himself as chinese, but the truth of the matter is, he's biracial, he has black in him. hes not black, nor hans, hes both. why is this hard to grasp?

It's funny you go on and on about "Massa" and what he told us. Umm. Does your dumbass know the construction of race was made by them:jbhmm:
so was calculus. but that doesnt mean I dont believe in math nor other races contributed to it. we have dna now, and we can pinpoint who has admixtures and who is what, and who is predominantly what.

comparing humans to Objects(chocolate and Milk)
correct. you just tried to convince me that chocolate milk is chocolate. you did, yes you did. bu bu but humans can choose. so lets say chocolate milk could talk LOL and says hes chocolate, that changes everything, its chocolate now? thats not quite how it works :laff:

its funny because if these biracials in the OP decided to associate and call themselves white, youd be like :wtf:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
thats like me having kids with a mexican, and then being surprised that half mexican is fighting for immigration rights.

OF COURSE they have black interests, they still have black in them :mindblown:

So they have Black genetics, Black interests, Black parents, are seen by society as Black men, but you want so badly to claim they're not Black because....?

You talk about the African standard which ignores that none of us are in Africa now. Racial identity as we use it was developed in the Western world, not Africa, and the situation of Black people in America ain't the same as the African one. If back in the 1600s the mixed-race children of slaves were considered Black, treated Black, and forced into slavery just as if they had been black, then those African nations would likely define them the same was America does.

And it ain't just historical.

Among adults who are black and no other race, 57% say they have received poor service in restaurants or other businesses, identical to the share of biracial black and white adults who say this has happened to them; and 42% of single-race blacks say they have been unfairly stopped by the police, as do 41% of biracial black and white adults
When asked why they don't identify as multiracial, about half (47%) say it is because they look like one race. An identical share say they were raised as one race, while about four-in-ten (39%) say they closely identify with a single race. And about a third (34%) say they never knew the family member or ancestor who was a different race. (Individuals were allowed to select multiple reasons.)

Race really is a social construct, and the social construct in America is that mixed-race individuals with White and Black ancestry identify as Black. If we were going by the African standard (as if there's just one African standard) then we'd consider tribal background to be as or more important than race anyway, and how we determined tribal background would be complicated depending on where we talking abuot.

You still haven't answered the question about whether the son of W.E.B. DuBois and Booker T. Washington's sister would have been a black man. I'm not sure if you even identify Malcolm X as a Black man.