• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure you're not a Trump supporter breh? Judging from his cabinet picks he's looking more and more like a corrupt Washington shill, not to mention the blatant racism and xenophobia.

Now judging by the vitriol you were spewing towards Hillary during the primary and general elections, I expected you to go even harder on Trump but the most we seem to get from you is " trump is kinda bad I guess ew...:ld:"

:mjpls:
thats because thats all ive seen him do :yeshrug: basically nothing. he isnt even sworn in yet

when he does shyt that i disagree with, i dont hesitate to condemn it. ive condemned his cabinet and picks, i condemned the racism he used to win his campaign. but what the fukk has he done since he won the election that you want me to be mad about? :heh:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
i forgot that removing yourself from the race once bernie 'lost' the primary = being in trumpset. i didnt even vote for him

Cock sucking liar.

You defended Trump like he bore your children all year.

You'd probably blow yourself up for your white supremacist idol.

:mjlol:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So far in terms of numbers of nominations (and I only counted those explicitly named and having more than one), I have

@88m3 12

@ThreeLetterAgency 11

@CACtain Planet 9

@King Kreole 4

@thekingsmen 3

@Street Knowledge 2

@the cac mamba 2

@The Taxman 2

@JudgeJoeGorilla 2

@Ill since I guess you're doing these threads, when will the official vote thread be posted? And will you include everyone with more than one nom, the top 5, or what?
I haven't even been in here that much :dahell: