Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don't know you and don't remember one post you've made, so that you thought enough of me to mention me warms my heart.

:MadTrump2:

There's a difference between not agreeing with someone's beliefs and WOAT. I don't agree with people like @Mephistopheles or @VegasCAC but I believe they are intelligent people.

Now a WOAT... a WOAT is

@88m3 who has almost 40k posts of one-line attempts at humor that usually fall flat and add zero to the conversation
@ThreeLetterAgency who relies on Twitter for news, ignores forum rules by embedding Tweets to slow down the site, randomly capitalizes LETTERS or writes

On.

Several.

Lines.

While telling you how he's the only one who gets it and is quite clearly suffering from some sort of mental disorder.

@The Taxman who has to be in his 30s or 40s, but constantly posts completely irrelevant juvenile commentary and would likely find a more rational discussion on a playground.

:russ: Nobody likes you. Id be shocked if your family even likes you.

Superstar
Daps
There's a difference between shytposting b/c you don't care and straight-up being a bad poster who takes his bad ideas seriously.

@88m3 shytposts a great deal, but unlike some truly bad posters in HL he doesn't take himself seriously.

That alone disqualifies him from WOAT.

Every member of Trumpset deserves the title collectively.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Why is @CACtain Planet the WOAT? His boy Trump pulled an upset. That right there should disqualify him. I'm not a Trump supporter, but he was right during this whole year.
so was every other white nationalist. being right about the strength of white supremacy in america isn't some selling point on this site.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
It's cute that you think you're relevant enough for me to actually go and search this :russ:

Sukk a dikk:mjgrin:

x-puddinproof.jpg

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
There's a difference between shytposting b/c you don't care and straight-up being a bad poster who takes his bad ideas seriously.

@88m3 shytposts a great deal, but unlike some truly bad posters in HL he doesn't take himself seriously.

That alone disqualifies him from WOAT.

Every member of Trumpset deserves the title collectively.

:mjgrin: We apologize for your distress sir ...please fill this out

BUTTHURT-REPORT.jpg

And mail it to our corporate office at trump tower