HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
You gotta understand where Napolean is coming from. Dude is a rid or die chick for the usa.
That's what makes him such a p*ssy, he adores white America.

I nominate @ThreeLetterAgency AKA TheRootsCrew Dude showed a glimmer of hope by hating trump, but then he reverted to his fakkit ways. Just hopeless, the cacs on reddit prolly son him too. Or ignore his shyt, we only put up with him because he is black. He's lucky he's not white, our tolerance level woulda been way lower.

Nominate @JudgeJoeGorilla too, nikka caping for CACtain Planet :what:

@thekingsmen

@Scoop

@King Kreole

The c00ns are worse than the st0rmfr0nt plants, I feel sick to my stomach when I see all the shoe shining in thread after thread :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I nominate @ThreeLetterAgency AKA TheRootsCrew Dude showed a glimmer of hope by hating trump, but then he reverted to his fakkit ways. Just hopeless, the cacs on reddit prolly son him too. Or ignore his shyt, we only put up with him because he is black. He's lucky he's not white, our tolerance level woulda been way lower.

@thekingsmen

@Scoop

The c00ns are worse than the st0rmfr0nt plants, I feel sick to my stomach when I see all the shoe shining in thread after thread :snoop:

Can you provide evidence? You seem alittle too emotional and calling names without facts.

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL

@thekingsmen

@Scoop

Hate me because you'e a bitter partisan brehs :coffee:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every member of Trumpset deserves the title collectively.
i mean, they won tho :dead:

i know dudes think trump is a fukkin a$$hole. he is a fukkin a$$hole. but the fact that they won the election in the face of all this liberal fearmongering and condescension, the latter on here especially :mjlol:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
You just mad Hillary Clinton got raped in the Electoral college..thats really what all this comes down to, #HillTron trying to get revenge:outtahere:...But guess what, the next 4 years Donald J Trump will be the President of the United States, get mad fakkit:trumpmad:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
i mean, they won tho :dead:

i know dudes think trump is a fukkin a$$hole. he is a fukkin a$$hole. but the fact that they won the election in the face of all this liberal fearmongering and condescension, the latter on here especially :mjlol:

You sure you're not a Trump supporter breh? Judging from his cabinet picks he's looking more and more like a corrupt Washington shill, not to mention the blatant racism and xenophobia.

Now judging by the vitriol you were spewing towards Hillary during the primary and general elections, I expected you to go even harder on Trump but the most we seem to get from you is " trump is kinda bad I guess ew...:ld:"

:mjpls: