Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
@Napoleon for the sheer volume of terrible posts. Guy posts like 200 times a day in that shytty multi coloured size 18 font that's fukking painful to read while embedding 20 irrelevant tweets and killing my data.

Nominate all the retarded trump stans as well.

Yooo.......:whoo: :ohhh:......is this why my cell provider keeps sending me text saying i've reached data limits and service may be slower. I never saw those messages till maybe 2 months ago. :scust:

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
88 is super salty about how imminent his wearing of the WOAT banner for a whole year is... :banderas:
He ain't the worst poster though all things considered.

An 88m3 vote for WOAT would be a symbolic gesture more than anything else; a metaphorical fukk you to everything he represents: neoliberalism, elitism, imperialism, the Democratic establishment.

And I get that. He doesn't say anywhere near the dumb shyt said by Cac planet, thekingsmen, Judge Joe, king kreole, napoleon, some of the Trump stans and retarded conspiracy theorists, etc though.

He may need the WOAT tag for humbling if nothing else though.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
So far in terms of numbers of nominations (and I only counted those explicitly named and having more than one), I have

@88m3 12

@ThreeLetterAgency 11

@CACtain Planet 9

@King Kreole 4

@thekingsmen 3

@Street Knowledge 2

@the cac mamba 2

@The Taxman 2

@JudgeJoeGorilla 2

@Ill since I guess you're doing these threads, when will the official vote thread be posted? And will you include everyone with more than one nom, the top 5, or what?

I'll give this thread until Monday and then I'll make it official with voting options. We can take the top 5 WOAT and top 3 POTY and people can vote on it so it'll be a bit more 'democratic'. What do you think @VegasCAC?

Nomination deadline is Monday Dec 19. Then we can do one week of voting and the crowns will be handed down on Xmas Day.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@88m3 was annoying sometimes during this election, but he is not the WOAT poster. Plus he participated in the HL Podcast. That alone should save him.

The WOAT award needs to go to these alt-right nut jobs that invaded HL during the election. The worst of the bunch being @CACtain Planet worthless ass. Name one thing of substance this worthless troll has contributed to this site?
This is still a Hip-Hop site damn it. We should not allow a corny racist white guy pretending to be black to get away with blatant trolling.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

An 88m3 vote for WOAT would be a symbolic gesture more than anything else; a metaphorical fukk you to everything he represents: neoliberalism, elitism, imperialism, the Democratic establishment.

And I get that. He doesn't say anywhere near the dumb shyt said by Cac planet, thekingsmen, Judge Joe, king kreole, napoleon, some of the Trump stans and retarded conspiracy theorists, etc though.

@88m3 was annoying sometimes during this election, but he is not the WOAT poster. Plus he participated in the HL Podcast. That alone should save him.

The WOAT award needs to go to these alt-right nut jobs that invaded HL during the election. The worst of the bunch being @CACtain Planet worthless ass. Name one thing of substance this worthless troll has contributed to this site?
This is still a Hip-Hop site damn it. We should not allow a corny racist white guy pretending to be black to get away with blatant trolling.

Just by the sheer improbability of Trump's victory, I feel like Trumpset should be exempt from this award. It's like how the Superbowl MVP award can only go to a player from the winning team, the WOAT banner should only go to a player from the losing side. The real losers of this election were smug liberals living in the bubble, so the WOAT should go to one of them. Just my opinion :manny:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Don't worry, you have literally no chance of winning. It'll be between the top 3, or just Cactain and 88 if Nap is DQd based on his legacy.

Nap is eligible. fukk what the mods say. When you earn something as prestigious as the WOAT title, the coli government shouldn't be able to take it away. :obama:

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL

Nah, there's a number of people with those views I could've nominated. He's the worst by far though. Most of his posts aren't coherent sentences. They're snide little sarcastic responses that don't make sense but make him think he's smart.

I disagree with Nap on a lot of stuff and I think his quantity of posts is way too high, but at least he comes to the table with complete posts and ideas.