• Poll closed .

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Ye he's pretty bad
There's a difference between shytposting b/c you don't care and straight-up being a bad poster who takes his bad ideas seriously.

@88m3 shytposts a great deal, but unlike some truly bad posters in HL he doesn't take himself seriously.

That alone disqualifies him from WOAT.

Every member of Trumpset deserves the title collectively.
exactly, dude is trolling 90% of the time, it took a minute for me to pick up on the subtle sarcasm, but if you've ever talked with Duke on the podcast, you'd see he's highly intelligent....

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
@88m3 shytposts a great deal, but unlike some truly bad posters in HL he doesn't take himself seriously.
He does though

Don't let his little one liners and nonchalant posting style fool you. That's just how he tries to absolve himself of intellectual responsibility.

He really believes in neoliberalism, and also believes everyone who doesn't is some kind of "-ist".... white supremacist, nationalist, racist etc he has a whole list of ad hominem attacks in his neoliberal Internet handbook.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
1 being a Zionist is OK just like being a black nationalist is. People can be self interested :yeshrug:

I disagree that it is okay and I think it's a false equivalency to equate it with Black nationalism.

hell no, but his competition is white nationalists. i'm black, not arab.

What do you think Zionists are if not a specific variety of white nationalists? :scusthov:

The worst of Trumpset was Spanky, who has been banned already, and BucciMane.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
But IS he a non-c00n? I reject the notion that he is.

He really is not a "c00n" in the traditional sense. He doesn't say uncle tom stuff. He isn't a right winger. He doesn't try and make himself seem better than other Blacks. He's actually just more an idiot. I don't think it's fair to the brehs that make complete and total asses of themselves and are true c00ns to let someone like 88 wear their badge of honor.

Edit : I nominated you for poster of the year, I'm gonna have to ask you to play ball :manny:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
He really is not a "c00n" in the traditional sense. He doesn't say uncle tom stuff. He isn't a right winger. He doesn't try and make himself seem better than other Blacks. He's actually just more an idiot. I don't think it's fair to the brehs that make complete and total asses of themselves and are true c00ns to let someone like 88 wear their badge of honor.

Edit : I nominated you for poster of the year, I'm gonna have to ask you to play ball :manny:

I'm just arguing for the merits of my nominee :yeshrug: