HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:snoop: Oh fukk, how did I forget him. I take back my kingsmen repeat vote. @King Kreole is the WOAT for sure.

According to him, Trump is a pro-black, pro-gay, pro-working class revolutionary populist; an orange Huey Newton/Ralph Nader hybrid come to rescue us from the oligarchs who supports universal healthcare, campaign finance reform, breaking up the big banks, a livable wage for all and a dovish foreign policy.

He should be #1 on everybody's list.

Last edited:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't even vote for @88m3 because he's on my ignore list. I haven't seen a post of his in months. I suspect he's gotta be the worse from the posts in this thread basically confirmed why I blocked his hoe ass.

But we can't ignore the prolific shytty posting by @ThreeLetterAgency. Between thecoli and Reddit, he probably has about 100k garbage ass posts this year. So this is my vote right here. He's a complete garbage poster. The only reason I don't block him is because I enjoy the constant L's he takes on a daily basis.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:snoop: Oh fukk, how did I forget him. I take back my kingsmen repeat vote. @King Kreole is the WOAT for sure.

According to him, Trump is a pro-black, pro-gay, pro-working class revolutionary populist; an orange Huey Newton/Ralph Nader hybrid come to rescue us from the oligarchs who supports universal healthcare, campaign finance reform, breaking up the big banks, a livable wage for all and a dovish foreign policy.

He should be #1 on everybody's list.
TepidBareHuman.gif

无名的

Superstar
Daps

I don't know you and don't remember one post you've made, so that you thought enough of me to mention me warms my heart.

:MadTrump2:

There's a difference between not agreeing with someone's beliefs and WOAT. I don't agree with people like @Mephistopheles or @VegasCAC but I believe they are intelligent people.

Now a WOAT... a WOAT is

@88m3 who has almost 40k posts of one-line attempts at humor that usually fall flat and add zero to the conversation
@ThreeLetterAgency who relies on Twitter for news, ignores forum rules by embedding Tweets to slow down the site, randomly capitalizes LETTERS or writes

On.

Several.

Lines.

While telling you how he's the only one who gets it and is quite clearly suffering from some sort of mental disorder.

@The Taxman who has to be in his 30s or 40s, but constantly posts completely irrelevant juvenile commentary and would likely find a more rational discussion on a playground.

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
Gundumb (camile.biden) used to be a lock for WOAT on sohh on some Peyton Manning MVP shyt.

He still would be if he posted at the same rate he used to.

Also, he knows he has to tone down the racism on the coli because they're more quick to ban you for it here than on sohh. Dude literally called someone a ****** on sohh and he's half black.
only a specific bone in the back of his head is black. also that one thread where he talked about his wife(i guess ex now?) having a superior phenotype to his.

also somehow napoleon posted mad tweets from smoothkobra yet hasn't deduced that he's a putin stan even though there are tweets where he straight up says that putin is a much stronger leader than obama.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock