Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That's from the mid-year WOAT thread. Spanky is gone, thank god, and I have Taxman blocked, but @The Taxman deserves a spot in the conversation for his shytposting during the primaries and @BucciMane for reasons that should be obvious to all.
Can someone this fekket doesnt block ask him why he thinks anyone gives a shyt about thoughts? :what:

Oh amd tell hik to sukk a dikk and die, thanx.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Can someone this fekket doesnt block ask him why he thinks anyone gives a shyt about thoughts? :what:

Oh amd tell hik to sukk a dikk and die, thanx.
giphy.gif

Nah ...even on SOHH you were terrible

only reason youre not winning is your drive by shytposting gets overlooked.....

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
For all of you @ me. I don't make threads on these things, but I guess I should mention that I am on a hiatus so bp and @newarkhiphop are the guys to look to. It's been fun :salute:but I'm not a moderator right ow.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You gotta understand where Napolean is coming from. Dude is a rid or die chick for the usa.

So I can't say his the WOAT poster of the year. But damn are there some contenders :wow:

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Winning or losing elections has NO validity or significance to the legitimacy or superiority of the ideas.

You really couldn't think of a different way to word this sentence? It's fukking painful to read, and embodies your entire posting style. Spend less time typing and more time reading/thinking.