26-trump-shrug.w600.h315.2x.jpg

@Camile.Bidan took the bet. Stop.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
@Camile.Bidan took the bet. Stop.
He proposed a radically different bet. I asked for clarification. He never replied.:manny:

Did you take the bet?:usure:

No, you were too cowardly.:stopitslime:

In fact, ALL of Trumpset were shook to take the bet. Can't blame them, since their boy lost the popular vote by a wider margin than any president ever.:lolbron:

Anyway, I'm going to ignore your retarded ass for all of 2017.:ahh:

I nominate @ThreeLetterAgency since he made the board unreadable on a regular basis and he should take a ban if he does it again.:aicmon:

edit: When you ignore someone, you can't even see their bullshyt quoted in your own posts.:ohhh:

:blessed:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It's such a shockingly close competition this year brehs.

We've got mr autism himself, the North Dakota State of horrible posting, @ThreeLetterAgency. Nap spent this whole year stumbling from copy and pasting articles about Scandinavia that he didn't read to copy and pasting articles about Syria that he didn't read to copy and pasting articles about Russia he didn't read. It was a busy time for our favorite boy whom has breakdowns when grazed on the bus to say the least. Seriously somebody do some leg work here and figure out how many times he's posted this year

Then we have @Street Knowledge, aka @DEAD7's slow cousin. How many Cato articles can we post about how lunch is an entitlement that actually makes us worse off? Is there an end to posts about how public schools are basically gulags? No there isn't

@Camile.Bidan deserves mention as maybe the most deranged person here. He's spent the past 10 years fighting the left by posting on a hip hop forum despite his crippling fear of black men. Truly impressive.

@88m3 has been utterly awful all year. 88 is easily the least grotesque on the list but by far the most willfully obstinate. Nonstop Hillary shilling in the primary was nauseating, General wasn't much better. Mainly deserves mention here as his posts became indistinguishable from napoleons as the year went on.

I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody here

Make eye contact with someone for 5 seconds today
Gundumb (camile.biden) used to be a lock for WOAT on sohh on some Peyton Manning MVP shyt.

He still would be if he posted at the same rate he used to.

Also, he knows he has to tone down the racism on the coli because they're more quick to ban you for it here than on sohh. Dude literally called someone a ****** on sohh and he's half black.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Gundumb (camile.biden) used to be a lock for WOAT on sohh on some Peyton Manning MVP shyt.

He still would be if he posted at the same rate he used to.

Also, he knows he has to tone down the racism on the coli because they're more quick to ban you for it here than on sohh.

Something about the way he words shyt disturbs me. I don't know shyt about him but I think there's at least a 50% chance he's a serial killer

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He proposed a radically different bet. I asked for clarification. He never replied.:manny:

Did you take the bet?:usure:

No, you were too cowardly.:stopitslime:

In fact, ALL of Trumpset were shook to take the bet. Can't blame them, since their boy lost the popular vote by a wider margin than any president ever.:lolbron:

Anyway, I'm going to ignore your retarded ass for all of 2017.:ahh:

:blessed:

I love when clowns like you get exposed and bytch when you are called out. You asked for the bet, one person took it up and you still here. You aren't about your word. Thing is, he doesn't need to clarify, he accepted your bet. Now ignore everyone because you are banned....

FOH. Btw...you can't be Hollywood Hogan....you out of character. Fake ass.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika