Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:scust:we just going to let white people say c00n like this? First white people calling a half indian guy kumar and other streotypical indian names
then cactain planet saying nikka and pretending to be a black man,then the antisemetic shyt from the half indian guy, then this white guy that thinks it's calm to say c00n? Mods where yall at man this some bullshyt
Blame the racist filth that comprises trumpset. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. They're not even denying it when accused of being st0rmfr0nt plants.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And there was nothing wrong with how I quoted you, you blithering retard.
*affects. Learn English, cac. Burning the flag reinforces free speech, plus is a statement against white supremacy. So it's a good idea to do and I support all who do it.

tumblr_nguff4ipqF1tsf68ao1_400.gif

Says the guy with the thousand zeros in every post in every thread. It doesnt matter if you think it reinforces free speech, you burn the very flag you claim in the name. You contradict yourself too much.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Says the guy with the thousand zeros in every post in every thread. It doesnt matter if you think it reinforces free speech, you burn the very flag you claim in the name. You contradict yourself too much.

Poe has psychological issues. I don't get why anyone would entertain any of his arguments. :manny:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Blame the racist filth that comprises trumpset. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. They're not evenness denying it when accused of being st0rmfr0nt plants.
Yup, they normalized it.

Cac, who let's remember got exposed as being white a few days ago, has been saying shyt like for a couple of years now....

:ufdup: Im more black than you you habibi monkey brain eating indian. Dont you ever in your life question my blackness again...Secondly no one is telling black people that they need to be conservative.. the point of this thread is that black people have historically been conservative.. so if you cant contribute to the thread fukk off

Did you buss a nut after pressing post reply after that lame comeback bytch? :Petty:

Dont make me pull your hoe card you dusty goat fukker, have you doing the stanky leg back to the Cacaus Mountains from where you come from:weiny:
@Mephistopheles Bring ya fried curry lurking ass outta of the shadows:mjpls:

Registration isn't automatically equal to voter turnout, especially in presidential years for the incumbent party so take your little links and shove it up your curry goat meat:camby:

Trump's poll numbers did rise after the Orlando shooting :dahell: are you talking about? To much curry in your rice pilaf cant even think straight:shaq2:

:russ: exactly but then again @Mephistopheles swag levels are on 0 so it makes sense he cares more bout rep then taking a proper shower to mask the musky curry smell dripping out his ass :scust:

do you have some chicken to curry patel?

:Petty:King of what Apu

Dont make me pull your ho card you musty stained curry muncher:outtahere:

Nobody says anything, including myself.

Then @Brady Hoke's Artery and @Ill join in with the cism. @Brady Hoke's Artery makes a racist smiley and Cac makes it his own custom smiley and calls it :mephistopheles:

I can take a racist joke about my Indian ethnic heritage. Like I said, I never even dignified any of Cac's wack ass jokes.

But when there is a point reached where we have 3 white Trump supporters going at a black poster (I am half-black) in a racist way, that's not something that should be abided. It took me telling a Jewish poster his grandmother should've been stuck in an oven for it to be acknowledged. Then it's "You've gone too far! :whoa:" and dudes start making threads about "raising the level of discourse." A poster or two exposed themselves in the process.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yup, they normalized it.

Cac, who let's remember got exposed as being white a few days ago, has been saying shyt like for a couple of years now....

Then @Brady Hoke's Artery and @Ill join in with the cism. @Brady Hoke's Artery makes a racist smiley and Cac makes it his own custom smiley and calls it :mephistopheles:

I can take a racist joke about my Indian ethnic heritage. Like I said, I never even dignified any of Cac's wack ass jokes.

But when there is a point reached where we have 3 white Trump supporters going at a black poster (I am half-black) in a racist way, that's not something that should be abided. It took me telling a Jewish poster his grandmother should've been stuck in an oven for it to be acknowledged. Then it's "You've gone too far! :whoa:" and dudes start making threads about "raising the level of discourse." A poster or two exposed themselves in the process.
Gotta bring this up to the owners of the site I guess :manny:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Yup, they normalized it.

Yet you said nothing about @killacal taking an open air dump on your heritage :ehh:

I voted for Gary btw. I tend to side with #TrumpSet cuz the opposition is a bunch of extremists/hypocrites and they're still in denial about it.

You're a far bigger racist than me or Brady :yeshrug:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Yup, they normalized it.

You're going to great lengths to justify your over-the-top racism and pretending like you didn't repeatedly call me CAC, cracker, peckerwood, pink dikkhead and so on for no reason before I simply created a smiley for CACtain because he called Apu and you said you'd eat squirrel if Trump won.

:mjlol:

Take your leave of absence.

:camby:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You're going to great lengths to justify your over-the-top racism and pretending like you didn't repeatedly call me CAC, cracker, peckerwood, pink dikkhead and so on for no reason before I simply created a smiley for CACtain because he called Apu and you said you'd eat squirrel if Trump won.

:mjlol:

Take your leave of absence.

:camby:
You are a CAC, a cracker and a pink dikkhead. :manny:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Blame the racist filth that comprises trumpset. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. They're not even denying it when accused of being st0rmfr0nt plants.

untitled1.png

The most offensive shyt so far in this thread has come from the Liberal elite squad and their retarded sidekick poe damoron AKA the American....i dont know why people go making shyt up when theres empirical evidence that contradicts them so close at hand...

a total failure failure of research on your part...