• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
It's racist whether you like it or not.

It's also disgusting and racist when the guy you're defending tells me to crawl into an oven and etc.

:manny:

I'm not exactly defending CACtain here....

I was defending the integrity of the election process...the same thing you've been complaining and making multiple threads about in recent weeks :troll:

And tbh I think its fukked up when they say that racist Jew shyt to you. I know exactly who you're talking about (and its more than just that one guy you mentioned) and I don't condone it.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Whats astounding is in the midst of the thread for cac, and the hatred for 88, that nap still managed to grind it out and pick up 30 votes :dead:
He's the Lebron of HL WOAT's. Some might have better individual seasons once in a while, but no one can match his consistency of extraordinarily terrible posting year after year :manny:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
He's the Lebron of HL WOAT's. Some might have better individual seasons once in a while, but no one can match his consistency of extraordinarily terrible posting year after year :manny:
This kind of consistant autistic shyt posting is first ballot bushes hall of fame status. Hes even had some terrible posts IN THIS VERY THREAD :wow:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
You're dumb. Read a history book.
Religion is a crutch for the weak minded. You're not only dumb enough to choose a religion, you chose Judaism of all of them :mjlol:

fakkit kike.

The American

Daps
:laff: @ not knowing their are russian jews and a shyt load of them in fact.

their presence in israel is probably the reason there will never be any justice for the palestinians. they've made israel more right wing.
If you read my post, I explicitly said I know there are many, doesn't mean they aren't morons. Learn to read, kid.

I've also gotten on blacks who choose Islam. Religion is idiotic, especially when you choose one from someone else's ethnicity.

The American

Daps
:heh:

I didn't choose anything. I was born into it. I'm agnostic and don't believe in religion. What else you got?
Then why are you offended by Mephist if you don't actually practice that Heeb shyt :mindblown:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Religion is a crutch for the weak minded. You're not only dumb enough to choose a religion, you chose Judaism of all of them :mjlol:

fakkit kike.
they were born into that shyt man. never heard the term wandering jew? they were all over europe and russia was/is home to many of them. you can have beef with religion, but your constant implication that as a russian he had various religious choices and chose to be jewish is stupid. he might not even be a practicing jew for all we know, could just be born one. shyt i'm with you that religion is for the weak.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill