HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Certainly a low point in HL history.
Yup. Very low point when alt right cac pieces of shyt are allowed to throw out racist insults about ethnic minorities and even make custom racist smileys and black posters like you dap and support them.

I've been subject to racist posts here regarding the Indian side of my heritage frequently for the past year or so, about 95% of them being from Cactain fakkit, and I never once dignified it, complained or snitched.

HL used to be the last bastion on this site where people didn't really engage in that stuff.

But now all of a sudden other alt right white posters here feel emboldened to take Cac's lead and engage in it themselves.

It is the Trump effect imo. Brady Hoke has posted for like over a decade going back to sohh and I don't recall him ever making explicitly racist posts, now he's making custom racist smileys about posters. Ill never said anything racist that I could remember then all of a sudden he starts with this Kumal shyt out of nowhere.

Then they call taking issue with that "pc" and "social justice warrior" shyt like they're reading from a fukking Breitbart script. Why is that? Why now all of a sudden?

Then finally I respond with racism of my own against some racist Trump-supporting Russian Jew piece of shyt and the sky is falling and threads are made about "raising the level of discourse."

Last edited:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Last month a mod deleted and censored my posts about how the protesters at Standing Rock had a legitimate right to self-defense, claiming I was off-topic... meanwhile HL has turned into a shytshow for 2 or 3 days now and there's not a mod in sight :dead:
:wow: yup but they let a " Kill trump supporters thread stay"...the sheer hypocrisy..

so violence is cool to intimidate people who have different politics but not for native people defending their land and water...shyts getting spooky

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:russell: Shut up kike. I didn't even read the rest of your post after your stupid ass said calling someone Kumal isn't racist.

If you're that fukking stupid you cannot be reasoned with and are so disconnected from reality that a discussion with you is moot, you Opie and Anthony ass cac. You have mayonnaisse for brains.

This is the idiotic, regressive mentality of a Trump supporter:

"I can say racist stuff but as long as I don't deem it racist past a certain threshold its okay because I as a white man am the ultimate authority on everyone's experience."

And of course you throw in some bullshyt about "pc culture" at the end.

This is definitely the Trump effect. I always knew Brady Artichoke was a racist cac but he and you have been emboldened to now come out of the closet and expose your true bigoted feelings then play victim of "pc" or "SJW" since Trump's win. Yall would still be in the closet if he didn't.

P.S, fukk your life. I hope ISIS beheads your whole family.

:whoa:let's keep it positive fellas. Don't want to see bannings here.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@Mephistopheles you're not going anywhere breh. You're going to be here for the Pats to give the Raiders that work :ufdup:
Nah I'm done. I think I might wait til I see Cac rocking that WOAT banner so I can shyt on him one final time and laugh while watching him steaming mad and helpless. You won't see me next year.

If Carr can get his finger healthy and start taking snaps under center and having velocity on his throws again I think we have a strong chance of beating the Pats. If not, there's always next year.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Its more fun this way. Look at all the page views and ad revenue :eat:

Admins need to moderate this shyt so they can keep any ad revenue they're getting before advertisers realize the racism that goes on here

:patrice:

It is interesting though that the Trump supporters here get accused of being st0rmfr0nt plants while people like @The American and @Mephistopheles are acting like st0rmfr0nt posters

:mjgrin: