HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:laff:

You clearly missed the sarcasm in the cisgender line. Silly fukking libtard. That just proves you're on the rag right now and searching for something to complain about.

Calling you Kumal is not racist. Calling you a curry eating goat fukker that looks like a retarded Lloyd Banks would be racist.

If you called me Boris or Igor etc, it would not be racist.

Its called disrespect. Theres a fairly large difference between disrespect and outright racism.

Calling you Kumal is about the nicest "diss" I could have said. The nicest "diss" you could come up with is throwing my family in ovens. :yeshrug:

You stereotype all white people as racist yet you don't see the irony in that. You label me "white boy" etc. Lmk when I've ever called anyone on here a "black boy" or anything similar. You throw around CAC like its nothing. Like that word isn't intrinsically racist in itself "cracker ass cracker". The only reason people don't put up a stink is cuz "white boys" don't give a fukk about that term.

"What, I'm not racist I listen to Chris Rock".....its time to leave the 90's fukk boy. Clearly you didn't get that memo as evidenced by the pics CAC dropped. You've shown how intolerant liberals actually are and why your bullshyt double standard PC culture failed in this election.

You're trying to manipulate the dialogue and playing me off as a TrumpSet racist. So I'll ask once more...show me the receipts. I have 5000+ posts on here and if I'm a racist, I'm sure you can find some damning evidence, right?

:manny:

#liberalintolerance

Oh and P.S. I fully enjoyed you taking on white supremacist talking points. Looks like you have more in common with #TrumpSet than you thought.
:russell: Shut up kike. I didn't even read the rest of your post after your stupid ass said calling someone Kumal isn't racist.

If you're that fukking stupid you cannot be reasoned with and are so disconnected from reality that a discussion with you is moot, you Opie and Anthony ass cac. You have mayonnaisse for brains.

This is the idiotic, regressive mentality of a Trump supporter:

"I can say racist stuff but as long as I don't deem it racist past a certain threshold its okay because I as a white man am the ultimate authority on everyone's experience."

And of course you throw in some bullshyt about "pc culture" at the end.

This is definitely the Trump effect. I always knew Brady Artichoke was a racist cac but he and you have been emboldened to now come out of the closet and expose your true bigoted feelings then play victim of "pc" or "SJW" since Trump's win. Yall would still be in the closet if he didn't.

P.S, fukk your life. I hope ISIS beheads your whole family.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I told you in the other thread to dead that shyt insinuating I'm a cac and you did it again anyway. So now I'm going to formally challenge you with a ban bet. I'll post a pic with my username and the date written on a Post-It note near my head clearly showing my skin color and hair texture. When you see that I'm clearly Black, you'll accept the L and ban. If that's insufficient for you to agree, then propose something else that's reasonable and I'll do it. Either way, pull up or don't insinuate or make the claim again.

Further, I believe in proportional responses, unless the deluge of more minor offenses from the other side just led to a breaking point where massive retaliation was warranted. Multiple people have denounced you big upping a genocide and wishing death on someone's grandmother. That shyt was not a good look :scusthov:
I don't think you're white but you have a cac mentality about this particular race issue at least.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
:russell: Shut up kike. I didn't even read the rest of your post after your stupid ass said calling someone Kumal isn't racist. Are you fukking serious here? :dahell:

If you're that fukking stupid you cannot be reasoned with and are so disconnected from reality that a discussion with you is moot, you Opie and Anthony ass cac.

"I can say racist stuff but as long as I don't deem it racist past a certain threshold its okay."

This is definitely the Trump effect. I always knew Brady Artichoke was a racist cac but he and you have been emboldened to now come out of the closet and expose your true bigoted feelings then play victim of "pc" or "SJW" since Trump's win. Yall would still be in the closet if he didn't.

fukk your life. I hope ISIS kills your whole life.

Again, calling you Kumal is disrespectful but not racist just as calling me Boris because Im Russian would be disrespectful but not racist. So with the bolded Im gonna need receipts. I have nearly 7k posts so if I'm racist, I'm sure it will be very easy to find and you can even call me out like you did CACtain. No one even dapped your post talking about calling people Jamal or Jose or whatever else so I don't think you have the support that you think you do on this topic. Keep exposing yourself though. Kike this, kike that. Grandma's in ovens. Gas masks. You're doing a swell job of proving #liberalintolerance.

Edit: I added myself to the WOAT poll so you can feel free to recruit your TLR peeps after you expose me for being racist :pachaha:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Again, calling you Kumal is disrespectful but not racist just as calling me Boris because Im Russian would be disrespectful but not racist. So with the bolded Im gonna need receipts. I have nearly 7k posts so if I'm racist, I'm sure it will be very easy to find and you can even call me out like you did CACtain. No one even dapped your post talking about calling people Jamal or Jose or whatever else so I don't think you have the support that you think you do on this topic. Keep exposing yourself though. Kike this, kike that. Grandma's in ovens. Gas masks. You're doing a swell job of proving #liberalintolerance.

Edit: I added myself to the WOAT poll so you can feel free to recruit your TLR peeps after you expose me for being racist :pachaha:

It's racist whether you like it or not.

It's also disgusting and racist when the guy you're defending tells me to crawl into an oven and etc.

:manny:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
:russell: Shut up kike. I didn't even read the rest of your post after your stupid ass said calling someone Kumal isn't racist.

If you're that fukking stupid you cannot be reasoned with and are so disconnected from reality that a discussion with you is moot, you Opie and Anthony ass cac. You have mayonnaisse for brains.

"I can say racist stuff but as long as I don't deem it racist past a certain threshold its okay because I as a white man am the ultimate authority on everyone's experience."

P.S, fukk your life. I hope ISIS beheads your whole family.

You calling other people racist who aren't saying racist things while you say heinous racist things

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

So triggered

:skip:

You need banned

:merchant:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps

If you're Russian, then YTF did you choose Judaism as a religion :what: Are there no religions invented by your kind

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
You are so fukking stupid it's comical. Early front runner for WOAT 2017.
You're autistic. Care to refute my point, retard. I think religion itself is goofy, but this guy's Russian rockin a beanie and having Seder. That's what's comical.

And yes, I know there are many like him, still pathetic, but not as much as you.