Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt bruh. :heh: You sounding real caccish.

Where the fukk were you raised?

"I can say some racist shyt about you but the racism in your response back at me crosses the line"?

Nah. Miss me with that fukk shyt.

You sitting here dapping and co-signing 3 racist cac Trump-supporting pieces of shyt and their bigoted alt right mentality...pitiful. :smh:

I told you in the other thread to dead that shyt insinuating I'm a cac and you did it again anyway. So now I'm going to formally challenge you with a ban bet. I'll post a pic with my username and the date written on a Post-It note near my head clearly showing my skin color and hair texture. When you see that I'm clearly Black, you'll accept the L and ban. If that's insufficient for you to agree, then propose something else that's reasonable and I'll do it. Either way, pull up or don't insinuate or make the claim again.

Further, I believe in proportional responses, unless the deluge of more minor offenses from the other side just led to a breaking point where massive retaliation was warranted. Multiple people have denounced you big upping a genocide and wishing death on someone's grandmother. That shyt was not a good look :scusthov:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you in the other thread to dead that shyt insinuating I'm a cac and you did it again anyway. So now I'm going to formally challenge you with a ban bet. I'll post a pic with my username and the date written on a Post-It note near my head clearly showing my skin color and hair texture. When you see that I'm clearly Black, you'll accept the L and ban. If that's insufficient for you to agree, then propose something else that's reasonable and I'll do it. Either way, pull up or don't insinuate or make the claim again.

Further, I believe in proportional responses, unless the deluge of more minor offenses from the other side just led to a breaking point where massive retaliation was warranted. Multiple people have denounced you big upping a genocide and wishing death on someone's grandmother. That shyt was not a good look :scusthov:

I wouldn't need a ban bet to prove my race.

:mjpls:

You are most likely black, but your defense of these alt right weirdos pretending to be black is suspect as hell.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
No whiteboy I'm talking real life shyt.

It's hilarious that you liken me saying "Kumal" is racist to being part of cisgender social justice or whatever you said because it just proves that you get your view of race relations in America through twitter.

You whiteboys think sitting around and saying racist shyt about other people perhaps with one or two of your self-hating minority friends around is all fun and games "Hahaha we're a bunch of whiteboys saying racist shyt hahaha let's listen to Howard Stern hahaha. What? I'm not racist. I laugh at Chris Rock jokes. My Irish friend doesn't care if I call him a mick."

Other people don't have really have that luxury in their reality.

:laff:

You clearly missed the sarcasm in the cisgender line. Silly fukking libtard. That just proves you're on the rag right now and searching for something to complain about.

Calling you Kumal is not racist. Calling you a curry eating goat fukker that looks like a retarded Lloyd Banks would be racist.

If you called me Boris or Igor etc, it would not be racist.

Its called disrespect. Theres a fairly large difference between disrespect and outright racism.

Calling you Kumal is about the nicest "diss" I could have said. The nicest "diss" you could come up with is throwing my family in ovens. :yeshrug:

You stereotype all white people as racist yet you don't see the irony in that. You label me "white boy" etc. Lmk when I've ever called anyone on here a "black boy" or anything similar. You throw around CAC like its nothing. Like that word isn't intrinsically racist in itself "cracker ass cracker". The only reason people don't put up a stink is cuz "white boys" don't give a fukk about that term.

"What, I'm not racist I listen to Chris Rock".....its time to leave the 90's fukk boy. Clearly you didn't get that memo as evidenced by the pics CAC dropped. You've shown how intolerant liberals actually are and why your bullshyt double standard PC culture failed in this election.

You're trying to manipulate the dialogue and playing me off as a TrumpSet racist. So I'll ask once more...show me the receipts. I have 5000+ posts on here and if I'm a racist, I'm sure you can find some damning evidence, right?

:manny:

#liberalintolerance

Oh and P.S. I fully enjoyed you taking on white supremacist talking points. Looks like you have more in common with #TrumpSet than you thought.

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
You stereotype all white people as racist yet you don't see the irony in that. You label me "white boy" etc. Lmk when I've ever called anyone on here a "black boy" or anything similar. You throw around CAC like its nothing. Like that word isn't intrinsically racist in itself "cracker ass cracker". The only reason people don't put up a stink is cuz "white boys" don't give a fukk about that term.

Don't get it twisted though, these are not equivalent things. :camby: People of color can't be racist against white people.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Don't get it twisted though, these are not equivalent things. :camby: People of color can't be racist against white people.

I fully agree they're not equivalent but that doesn't change the intention. Him saying CAC or white boy is used in the same demeaning way as a white person calling a black person n----a. The intent is there.

And i disagree with the second part of your statement. Everyone can be racist. If you need examples just head to TLR.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:dead: @ 87 votes...

:ehh: even taking out the names i dont see in HL still leaves Cactain planet at 47..though i doubt many would have voted that way without the emotional manipulation...Which gets to the root of the problem ..its supposed to be an intellectual decision.
Just because you dont like someones politics doesnt mean they are a bad poster...

:manny: But it is what it is...looks like Cactain planet has won the recount

:comeon: PS .@88m3 voting for someone else using his aliases...thats some straight up hoe shyt..you truly deserved that banner
Not sure if any are 88s but there are a lot of aliases on that list...I have never seen half the posters on that list post in HL...

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

giphy.gif