Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Religion is a crutch for the weak minded. You're not only dumb enough to choose a religion, you chose Judaism of all of them :mjlol:

fakkit kike.
:leostare:how THIS ^^^ cat slipped by without getting a few votes is beyond me.....

The former "poe damoron" has been consistent with the developmentally delayed posting but with the added benefit of the most putrid racism,ad hominems and antisemitism all while claiming to be an off brand militant

i cant think of a single post i saw from him that that added an iota of value to HL

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Be dumb as fukk, brehs.
That's your m.o. The kid was crying over Meph, claims he ain't offended yet put what he said in his sig. Pretty bytchmade, like you.
added benefit of the most putrid racism,ad hominems and antisemitism all while claiming to be an off brand militant

i cant think of a single post i saw from him that that added an iota of value to HL
Please show me this supposed putrid racism. Where is it.

You trumptards turned this section into TLR2 this election season, there's no turning back. Blame yourselves.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
:leostare:how THIS ^^^ cat slipped by without getting a few votes is beyond me.....

The former "poe damoron" has been consistent with the developmentally delayed posting but with the added benefit of the most putrid racism,ad hominems and antisemitism all while claiming to be an off brand militant

I didn't realize he was that Poe guy. Makes sense now.

That's your m.o. The kid was crying over Meph, claims he ain't offended yet put what he said in his sig.

The sig is to display the excellence of liberals.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Please show me this supposed putrid racism. Where is it.

You trumptards turned this section into TLR2 this election season, there's no turning back. Blame yourselves.
:comeon:
"Do you understand how many people fail before they succeed?" in your squeaky fakkit white boy voice. Why you nikkas so feminine, answer me that. You're a little white p*ssy

Let's see them receipts on all this supposed loot you got. You ain't shyt, you're a wimpy little white fukk who didn't get p*ssy till 30 years old.

trump is a failure, he was born into millions and had every break imaginable. You're the ultimate beta male for voting for that clown.

This peckerwood didn't even read the post :mjlol:

Damn, after seeing Nap's continued fakkitry today, this is even a bigger L for CAC. How can you lose to:

"If Putin wants you to do it

You don't do it

Period"

The height of shytposting. If only CAC wasn't literally celebrating Jeff Sessions' appointment, he'd've been fine, but dude had to hit 5 when he had 20 :smh: Enjoy your WOAT, it coulda been easily avoidable with Nap as your opposition.

Religion is a crutch for the weak minded. You're not only dumb enough to choose a religion, you chose Judaism of all of them :mjlol:

fakkit kike.

:sas2: Face it youre a racist...but not a regular racist..youre a circular reasoning racist..you actually think youre gonna fight white supremacy using Black supremacy.

The falseness of kind of reasoning is easy to expose using simple substitution..its like fighting against Crack use by smoking as many bowls as you can...

the average 10 year old can easily see this but you cant...it leads me to believe you must have some kind of neurological damage.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I didn't realize he was that Poe guy. Makes sense now.

The sig is to display the excellence of liberals.
I'm not "liberal," kikeboy. And unprovoked personal disrespect of a racist nature supersedes any macro-world ideals about race. You don't get that because you're a Opie and Anthony-minded cac bigot.

You called me Kumal repeatedly and I told you your stinking ass pink grandmother should've been stuck in an oven. It is what it is. I'm glad you put it in your sig. Please keep it there forever.

Last edited:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
The falseness of kind of reasoning is reasoning
it leads me to believe you must have some kind of neurological damage.
:usure: Learn to articulate before you speak on neurological damage.

It's cute that you make a big deal over internet words. You speak on white supremacy yet voted for a white supremacist.

inb4 "But war criminal! :sadcam:" :russell:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I'm not "liberal," kikeboy. And personal disrespect of a racist nature supersedes any macro-world ideals. You don't get that because you're a Opie and Anthony-minded cac bigot.

You called me Kumal repeatedly and I told you your stinking ass pink grandmother should've been stuck in an oven. It is what it is. I'm glad you put it in your sig.

Keep going :popcorn: