Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I'm sure if when you called me one of the many disparaging terms you use to reference my race, I responded by using a harsh racist term and a vicious reference to some historical plight that advocated the death of one of your family members, then responded, "disrespect is disrespect", you'd be like...

:ehh:

Also different since it was your racial group that carried out those atrocities :camby:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:dead: @ 87 votes...

:ehh: even taking out the names i dont see in HL still leaves Cactain planet at 47..though i doubt many would have voted that way without the emotional manipulation...Which gets to the root of the problem ..its supposed to be an intellectual decision.
Just because you dont like someones politics doesnt mean they are a bad poster...

:manny: But it is what it is...looks like Cactain planet has won the recount

:comeon: PS .@88m3 voting for someone else using his aliases...thats some straight up hoe shyt..you truly deserved that banner

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:dead: @ 87 votes...

:ehh: even taking out the names i dont see in HL still leaves Cactain planet at 47..though i doubt many would have voted that way without the emotional manipulation...Which gets to the root of the problem ..its supposed to be an intellectual decision.
Just because you dont like someones politics doesnt mean they are a bad poster...

:manny: But it is what it is...looks like Cactain planet has won the recount

:comeon: PS .@88m3 voting for someone else using his aliases...thats some straight up hoe shyt..you truly deserved that banner

Emotional manipulation :wow:

Cheating :wow:

Because Trump won :wow:

Aliases :wow:

Because of his politics :wow:

You came up with every reason in the book for the landslide victory except for the crazy idea that most of the forum actually does think he's the WOAT and voted accordingly :ohhh:

But I know, that idea is just too crazy to comprehend :whoa:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Emotional manipulation :wow:

Cheating :wow:

Because Trump won :wow:

Aliases :wow:

Because of his politics :wow:

You came up with every reason in the book for the landslide victory except for the crazy idea that most of the forum actually does think he's the WOAT and voted accordingly :ohhh:

But I know, that idea is just too crazy to comprehend :whoa:

I'm not stopping with U.S election,free "Daps and Reps" if you vote @Cactain Planet WOAT poster

Luke 6:42

How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

can i get an Amen:hubie:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Last edited:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
There were like 9 people that posted in that thread and the ones that voted Cac all said they were voting for him anyway/already voted for him. You (literally) need more people. :mjlol:

And even if we took away the votes of everybody who posted in that thread it's still a landslide victory. The silent majority has spoken. :mjlol:

:yeshrug: i guess so

In the words of the great George Orwell

George-Orwell-quote.jpg

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Lol who said they were equivalent? :heh:

Disrespect is disrespect, period. Both are in the "racist shyt you don't say" category.

You're a typical privileged conservative white male so I guess you just can't undertand that concept.

Talk about lowering the standard of what is racist.:mjlol:. There is literally NOTHING racisr about saying Kumal or whatever. What is wrong about him giving you a nickname that is popular in your native city of New Delhi?

Meanwhile, you're talking about the extermination of his "people".:francis:.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
Talk about lowering the standard of what is racist.:mjlol:. There is literally NOTHING racisr about saying Kumal or whatever. What is wrong about him giving you a nickname that is popular in your native city of New Delhi?

Yeah no it's the same as a white guy calling me Jamal because it's a common black name, literally nothing racist my right nut.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

laughing-black-man-o.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Calling someone a stereotypical first name is not the same as celebrating a genocide and using a racial slur.
Get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt bruh. :heh: You sounding real caccish.

Where the fukk were you raised?

"I can say some racist shyt about you but the racism in your response back at me crosses the line"?

Nah. Miss me with that fukk shyt.

You sitting here dapping and co-signing 3 racist cac Trump-supporting pieces of shyt and their bigoted alt right mentality...pitiful. :smh:

Last edited: