• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a mod or an admin dummy. Putting Victor on there is a joke. CACtain has this locked up.

I thought the mods started this thread as they should in the future to avoid butt hurt bytches like yourself from tampering with nominees.

Anyway, your boy is still going to get WPOTY so fukk you.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I called you Kumal :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Gonna need receipts on that racist shyt I said..:laff:
So...Kumal isn't a racist name? Do you call random Indian people Kumal?

Or random black people Jamal?

Or random Mexicans Jose?

It's times like this when I wonder if white people are really this obtuse or are they fukking with us.

无名的

Superstar
Daps

Or random Mexicans Jose?

It's times like this when I wonder if white people are really this obtuse or are they fukking with us.

Calling someone Kumal and wishing someone's relative would have died in the Holocaust and telling them Heil Hitler are certainly equivalent.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Or random Mexicans Jose?

:dead:

When did you turn into a non-binary cisgender:heh: social justice warrior?

If you think thats racist you're soft af. If you called me Boris it wouldn't be racist.

On the other hand calling white people CAC and calling Jews kikes IS actually racist af but do you Kumal.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
On the other hand calling white people CAC and calling Jews nikes IS actually racist af but do you Kumal.

Cac is a racial term, but it isn't racist.

Kike is a racist term.

Calling someone a stereotypical first name is not the same as celebrating a genocide and using a racial slur.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
@Ill is taking this lost hard.He is going on in on behave some cactain :wrist:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Calling someone Kumal and wishing someone's relative would have died in the Holocaust and telling them Heil Hitler are certainly equivalent.
Lol who said they were equivalent? :heh:

Disrespect is disrespect, period. Both are in the "racist shyt you don't say" category.

You're a typical privileged conservative white male so I guess you just can't undertand that concept.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
this dude is about to give himself a heart attack :mjlol:
This peckerwood didn't even read the post :mjlol:

Damn, after seeing Nap's continued fakkitry today, this is even a bigger L for CAC. How can you lose to:

"If Putin wants you to do it

You don't do it

Period"

The height of shytposting. If only CAC wasn't literally celebrating Jeff Sessions' appointment, he'd've been fine, but dude had to hit 5 when he had 20 :smh: Enjoy your WOAT, it coulda been easily avoidable with Nap as your opposition.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Lol who said they were equivalent? :heh:

Disrespect is disrespect, period. Both are in the "racist shyt you don't say" category.

You're a typical privileged conservative white male so I guess you just can't undertand that concept.

I'm sure if when you called me one of the many disparaging terms you use to reference my race, I responded by using a harsh racist term and a vicious reference to some historical plight that advocated the death of one of your family members, then responded, "disrespect is disrespect", you'd be like...

:ehh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:dead:

When did you turn into a non-binary cisgender:heh: social justice warrior?

If you think thats racist you're soft af. If you called me Boris it wouldn't be racist.

On the other hand calling white people CAC and calling Jews kikes IS actually racist af but do you Kumal.
No whiteboy I'm talking real life shyt.

It's hilarious that you liken me saying "Kumal" is racist to being part of cisgender social justice or whatever you said because it just proves that you get your view of race relations in America through twitter.

You whiteboys think sitting around and saying racist shyt about other people perhaps with one or two of your self-hating minority friends around is all fun and games "Hahaha we're a bunch of whiteboys saying racist shyt hahaha let's listen to Howard Stern hahaha. What? I'm not racist. I laugh at Chris Rock jokes. My Irish friend doesn't care if I call him a mick."

Other people don't have really have that luxury in their reality.

Last edited: