HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'd be fine with a re-vote with exclusive voting rights for HL posters, he should win it again if the same people vote the same so why not
I Support this.

When I checked this thread in morning before mesp made his thread CAC was winning then as well. While this shyt has been amusing it shouldn't be skewing poll results with promises of daps and reps.

Just redo the poll and keep TLR threads calling for votes out of it. If people wanna come vote for this poll, they know where to find it.:yeshrug:

Get one the mods to delete or put this thread in the rafters. It was so petty but hilarious.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Also, let's keep it a buck, TLR is entertaining but it is BY FAR the WOAT forum on the Coli when it comes to legitimate discussion and anything other than woman-hating, gaybashing, and low-brow racism against other groups of color.

Nah man. You can see certain 'randoms' liking and throwing a post in here or there. Look at the list of people voting for CAC. The vast majority of them haven't stepped foot in this forum. They haven't liked any posts or posted anything themselves. Its a pissing/popularity contest at this point.
You all sound like such typical coastal HL elitists in your own bubble. These TLR posters are good hard-working people. They're not racist. They're not sexist. They're not a basket of deplorables. A lot of them voted for Napoleon last time. They just want their message board back.

Last edited:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I say keep the results.A lot of people just lurk this board anyway. Everyone followed the election even a little bit and there was always Trump said this or Hillary nae nae threads in the TLR. Trump supporters need to stop crying and let the will of the people elect Cactain. The op needs to stop bytching also because who he hates is not winning.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I say keep the results.A lot of people just lurk this board anyway. Everyone followed the election even a little bit and there was always Trump said this or Hillary nae nae threads in the TLR. Trump supporters need to stop crying and let the will of the people elect Cactain. The op needs to stop bytching also because who he hates is not winning.
And again I want to reiterate that Cac had a 7 vote lead on the next place person at the time I made the thread but I am laughing my ass off @Ill throwing a tantrum and talking about going to faithless elector mods and admins to try and nullify the election after mocking people for questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election over the Russia hacks for the last month. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Trump supporters need to stop crying and let the will of the people elect Cactain.

As the leader of #TrumpSet im not crying at all....Most of these people voting for me including yourself aint shyt in real life anyway so if voting me WOAT makes yall feel good about yourself for 5 minutes then so be it..I did that so the rest of my #TrumpSet brethren wont have to go through that:mjgrin:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
i mean this is the thing. with all due respect to how dudes feel about trumps america, and i dont blame them for a second...all dude ever did was drop a smiley when trump said some dumb shyt in the media :dead:

@88m3 was far and away the worst poster in HL this year. not napoleon, not the kingsmen. i was far more offended by that fakkit constantly undermining an honest and legitimate candidate in bernie sanders from the comfort of his wealthy, kosher NY lifestyle

:beli: Exactly.. all the slick shyt he and Nap said about Bernie sanders...they went at Bernie harder than the entire trumpset ever did...There were times i wondered whether he was getting a bonus from CTR for all that hard trolling

we know nap is "special" so we cant hold it against him ... whats 88s excuse

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
oh shyt, i just voted and seen the results. :mjlol:

although i'm not sure why trumpset is upset that white nationalism is continuing their win streak.