• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lol @ Hillset encouraging voter fraud and blatant election rigging.

Might just go full dictator and pardon his name off the list. All those legitimate votes from HL people will be suppressed. :ufdup:

Since when do TLR posters not have the right to vote? You trying to say they're second class citizens or something? :mjpls:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Because he wasn't. I checked the numbers this morning. Nap lead. 88 was in 2nd and Cac was 3rd on the come up.

Not sure why you'd call me a p*ssy when I'm trying to keep this as legit and fair as possible while you're in TLR gossiping like a school girl and recruiting votes from people that have never posted in HL. If you wanna make him the TLR WOAT, go for it. Keep HL voting for HL people.

stop lying bruh

cac had a good lead by 11 est

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
A lot of these "outside" voters were regularly circulating the forum throughout election season for the past year and some change. They may not have been posting threads but they've had a first hand glimpse at what's taken place in HL and should have a right to participate in the process.

We also need to recognize that the disdain for TrumpSet is not limited to HL. It polluted the whole Coli. The participants wouldn't have bothered to come here and vote if they didn't have legit grievances.

Nah man. You can see certain 'randoms' liking and throwing a post in here or there. Look at the list of people voting for CAC. The vast majority of them haven't stepped foot in this forum. They haven't liked any posts or posted anything themselves. Its a pissing/popularity contest at this point.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Because he wasn't. I checked the numbers this morning. Nap lead. 88 was in 2nd and Cac was 3rd on the come up.

Not sure why you'd call me a p*ssy when I'm trying to keep this as legit and fair as possible while you're in TLR gossiping like a school girl and recruiting votes from people that have never posted in HL. If you wanna make him the TLR WOAT, go for it. Keep HL voting for HL people.
You're either lying or mistaken. At the time I made the thread, the tally was Cac 20, Nap 13, 88 13. I should've screenshotted it. Ask @cook to verify.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Given: 17 minutes ago
Ill commented: (you the homie but this is bytchmade) Post #22380956

:mjlol: Trump stans mad as fukk.

We went by the electoral system the founding fathers of this great website invented and Cac won in one of the largest electoral landslides ever folks...bigly.

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
My g he'd still have the most votes with or without inclusion of outside poster votes. He won the popular vote and the electoral college vote :russ:

So if he'd win anyway, why bring in these randoms to vote? Let it be a legit vote and if Cactain wins, then he wins. What's going on is undermining any legitimacy this vote may have had.