HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Just close the poll 56% it's over anymore votes and I'm worried @CACtain Planet's victory speech will turn into a suicide note, what with his race being mentally weak and fragile.:whoo:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Your boy Cac already lost before I made the thread.

You're mad as fukk though.

You Trump stans are so full of shyt. :mjlol: Now all of a sudden fukkery and election rigging is a moral outrage.

I'll rep anyone who negs Cactain fakkit. Time to let the chopper fly on this fukkboy.

Who is mad again?

:mirrormad:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:ehh: more like if you're gonna take a journalistic role and inform the electorate then give them the whole picture of what the year has been like...

Quote mining someone you dont particularly like for the worst things they have said sans context and placing that info before people with short attention spans then telling them to react by voting him down...thats the very definition of set up.
He got exposed for lying about claiming he was black all these years.

Is the leaking to the public worse than the actual info itself?

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
He got exposed for lying about claiming he was black all these years.

Is the leaking to the public worse than the actual info itself?

:francis: Is it actual info tho..as far as i saw he didn't admit he was white he just posted a smiley in that thread...it makes certainly makes things questionable... but on its own:manny: its not proof

so what youre leaking is technically opinion

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:francis: Is it actual info tho..as far as i saw he didn't admit he was white he just posted a smiley in that thread...it makes certainly makes things questionable... but on its own:manny: its not proof

But you believe pizzagate. :mjlol:

Anyway, if there's any question about if that post was an admission of whiteness, that thread has been up for several hours and crooked Cactain could easily address it and clear it up. Instead he's ducking it. #lockhimup

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

Nah I've already @CACtain Planet three times in this thread for a ban bet but he kept ducking, he's white:camby:

Watch him be ready tmrw afternoon though.:camby:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
But you believe pizzagate. :mjlol:
:comeon:..I just wasnt automatically dismissive like you ..Im still not sure what was being discussed in those emails but it certainly wasnt food.

Anyway, if there's any question about if that post was an admission of whiteness, that thread has been up for several hours and crooked Cactain could easily address it and clear it up. Instead he's ducking it. #lockhimup
If i was his coli lawyer i would have advised him to do so..:manny: maybe he doesnt care

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
A nobody with negative 720 is speaking. You couldn't make a thread nor debate to save your life child.
I've sonned you in every debate, fakkit. None of your conspiracy theories have ever held water. You're the reigning WOAT, you lost :umad:

It's funny seeing the cognitive dissonance from trumptards. Just like in some afterschool special, they are learning a life lesson thru a simulation of a bigger event, yet they're too thick to see it. This is The War Between The Classes all over again :mjlol: But we gotta spell it out for them because they're so slow...

Trump appealed to racists to win the election

Meph appealed to TLR to win the election, and they're nowhere near as bad as racists.

Trump had Russia and that idiot Comey interfere to help them, Russia being non-Americans.

Meph had TLR help out, but they are actually coliheads, not outsiders like Russia is. All votes in this thread are 100% legit.

Trump used lies to manipulate his racist base to vote for him.

Meph used the truth to get TLR to help son CACtainfakkit.

So now trumpset cryin like the pussies they are :russ: Over nothing, TLR posters are coli citisens, their votes count as much as any. And Meph used nothing but truth to destroy CAC. All yall are bytchmade.

And Idk who this Jahfocus cat is, but he's being a p*ssy little whiner in this thread. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Now you trumptards decry this popular vote system we have here, but if we went EC, CAC gets sonned worse...

He's have gotten all of HL's electoral votes. All of the Booth's EVs. All of TLR's, The Salon, TSC and the Seum. If the coli had an EC, it's a clean sweep against CACtain. You trumptards never know wtf you're talmbout.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
i wanted to vote for Prateet Singh but there is no Mephistopheles option in the poll :thumbsdown:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Dude is definition of mentally-challenged :heh:
This is what mentally challenged looks like---->
wpYYOlz.png

@The American keep my name out of your mouth breh.
You're being a fakkit in this thread. The vote is legit, CACtain is WOAT, stop complaining.