HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
All these TLR people need to kick rocks. I might just take CAC off the poll and fukk up your plans for this blatant cheating :sas2:

Presidential pardon from the Donald himself....

If that's the case you should be put up for WOAT poster.

People have spoken :umad:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Also, let's keep it a buck, TLR is entertaining but it is BY FAR the WOAT forum on the Coli when it comes to legitimate discussion and anything other than woman-hating, gaybashing, and low-brow racism against other groups of color.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
Okay, so let it be a fair vote then... There are still 6 days left to vote anyhow.

If you really want him to win WPOTY, why taint the vote and give him a talking point like this?
I'd be fine with a re-vote with exclusive voting rights for HL posters, he should win it again if the same people vote the same so why not

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
I'm about ready to hit up the mods and see what kind of resolution we can come up with. CACtain belongs on this poll because he had a bunch of nominations but 88 and Nap were way ahead in both voting and nominations before Meph recruited outside forums to vote. If you take away all the TLR people, CAC is in 3rd place.

No he wasn't. When I went to lunch at 12:30 caCtain planet was up with 17 votes. 88m and three letter were splitting the vote. The reason I know this was because I wanted to vote for the kingsmen, but I went to Cactain planet because he had a better chance to win.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Nah man. You can see certain 'randoms' liking and throwing a post in here or there. Look at the list of people voting for CAC. The vast majority of them haven't stepped foot in this forum. They haven't liked any posts or posted anything themselves. Its a pissing/popularity contest at this point.
There are also randoms voting for ThreeLetterAgency. What's to say that an outside influence wouldn't have tipped the results against him?

There is no way to prevent any "outsiders" from participating in these polls and they're already popularity contests. CaCtain is simply more universally despised throughout the Coli at the moment. They're not voting for free daps, they're voting cause they want his head.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Also, let's keep it a buck, TLR is entertaining but it is BY FAR the WOAT forum on the Coli when it comes to legitimate discussion and anything other than woman-hating, gaybashing, and low-brow racism against other groups of color.

Bashing groups of people based on their forum of origin huh :mjpls:

I'd be fine with a re-vote with exclusive voting rights for HL posters, he should win it again if the same people vote the same so why not

Since when was it ever a rule that you had to be a "HL" poster to vote? And how do you define that anyway? What percentage of your posts have to be in HL to qualify? :mjpls:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
There are also ransoms voting for ThreeLetterAgency. What's to say that an outside influence wouldn't have tipped the results against him?

There is no way to prevent any "outsiders" from participating in these polls and they're already popularity contests. CaCtain is simply more universally despised throughout the Coli at the moment. They're not voting for free daps, they're voting cause they want his head.
More like because #TrumpSet bludgeoned that c*nt shillary:banderas:

yeyeye

All Star
Daps

Since when was it ever a rule that you had to be a "HL" poster to vote? And how do you define that anyway? What percentage of your posts have to be in HL to qualify? :mjpls:
I say we put a pencil through their post history and if it comes out easily then they're HL posters, we'll call it the pencil test :mjpls:

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps

Seems like voter suppression to me:mjpls:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

People cross post and read different sub forums this place isn't that big.

Next thing I know someone will say you have to make threads or own a house to vote.

:mjpls: