Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I just saw that TLR thread from Mephistopheles ... so shameless and pathetic

:francis:

You can tell when he says look at this post from CACtain saying fukk this bytch about a beautiful black woman being molested by TSA... he's changing his personality based on the forum he's in to try to fit in to manipulate the TLR populace

:russ:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
I just saw that TLR thread from Mephistopheles ... so shameless and pathetic

:francis:

You can tell when he says look at this post from CACtain saying fukk this bytch about a beautiful black woman being molested by TSA... he's changing his personality based on the forum he's in to try to fit in to manipulate the TLR populace

:russ:
:martin: I just saw it now..shyts pitiful...

Cactain Planet's reply to a beautiful intelligent black woman being molested by TSA.

Cactain Planet on openly racist KKK sympathizer Jeff Sessions being named Attorney General.

It's a good thing that a racist KKKish southern law and order type who literally tried to lock up black people for trying to vote ( Jeff Sessions, Trump’s Pick for Attorney General, Is a Fierce Opponent of Civil Rights ) because it will cause Black Panther type groups. :lolbron:

This dude must've came from a white internet troll academy.

:comeon: Its clear Cactain planet is winning because the easily emotionally manipulated TLR crowd is reacting to one or two posts and not caring about the mountains of steaming waste 88 has been grunting out over the past 11 and a half months .

its now become the "poster we dont like award"

无名的

Superstar
Daps

:comeon: Its clear Cactain planet winning because the easily emotionally manipulated TLR crowd is reacting to one or two posts and not caring about the mountains of steaming waste 88 has been grunting out over the past 11 and a half months .

Some people like @Mephistopheles aren't here to learn things and have interesting conversations on subjects like sports and politics; they're here to seek acceptance from other people.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

:comeon: Its clear Cactain planet is winning because the easily emotionally manipulated TLR crowd is reacting to one or two posts and not caring about the mountains of steaming waste 88 has been grunting out over the past 11 and a half months .

Some people like @Mephistopheles aren't here to learn things and have interesting conversations on subjects like sports and politics; they're here to seek acceptance from other people.

So are you guys saying that if there's an election and someone releases information that is damaging to one of the candidates in an attempt to sway the result one way or another, or there is undue influence from a foreign party or entity, that that calls into question the legitimacy of the outcome of that election?

Last edited:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
So are you guys saying that if there's an election and someone releases information that is damaging to one of the candidates in an attempt to sway the result one way or another, or there is influence from an outside party, that calls into question the legitimacy of the outcome of that election?

Russia did this because Russia's father didn't love Russia and Russia wants acceptance.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
How is Three L Agency not winning this bigly? He spent the whole year stanning for the biggest loser presidential candidate since Mondale. His sponsor literally fell back to the woods and Russia is putting their dikk on everyone's shoulders. Do the right thing

This is why we need the electoral college on here :mjgrin:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
@CACtain Planet
@Brady Hoke's Artery
Trumpset acting like a bunch of scorned females bunch of
images

Cactain was gonna win regardless of TLR or not Trumpset doesn't have the numbers.

Cactain was in the lead before that thread anyways

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@CACtain Planet
@Brady Hoke's Artery
Trumpset acting like a bunch of scorned females bunch of
images

Cactain was gonna win regardless of TLR or not Trumpset doesn't have the numbers.

Cactain was in the lead before that thread anyways
#trumpset exposing their vaginas in here. They're calling for gerrymandering, voter suppression, closed elections, and faithless electors usurping the will of the people...pathetic.

What's really sad is they're more outraged about the integrity of a race for worst poster in the lowest traffic subforum of a hip-hop message board than they are the integrity of the US presidential election.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
So are you guys saying that if there's an election and someone releases information that is damaging to one of the candidates in an attempt to sway the result one way or another, or there is influence from a foreign party or entity, that calls into question the legitimacy of the outcome of that election?
:ehh: more like if you're gonna take a journalistic role and inform the electorate then give them the whole picture of what the year has been like...

Quote mining someone you dont particularly like for the worst things they have said sans context and placing that info before people with short attention spans then telling them to react by voting him down...thats the very definition of set up.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
You have like, what? 10 posts in HL in 2016, excluding this thread?

Who are you?

:mjgrin:

You're on an anonymous message board, trying to act big here doesn't actually do anything you know that right?

My post count doesn't change the fact your still a bunch of
images

Yeah, that's 11 posts now.

I've been here damn near three years and have yet to break 2k posts.
I'm not on here as much as you, I have things going on in my life.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
#trumpset exposing their vaginas in here. They're calling for gerrymandering, voter suppression, closed elections, and faithless electors usurping the will of the people...pathetic.

What's really sad is they're more upset about the integrity of a race for worst poster in the lowest traffic subforum of a hip-hop message board than they are the integrity of the US presidential election.

You drove votes for WOAT in the lowest traffic subforum of a hip-hop message board where almost none of those people post because you're disgruntled for being clowned as continually wrong and then you're diverting from you're pathetic behavior through attempts at comical comparison to the real presidential election.

Such a loser.

:mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You drove votes for WOAT in the lowest traffic subforum of a hip-hop message board where almost none of those people post because you're disgruntled for being clowned as continually wrong and then you're diverting from you're pathetic behavior through attempts at comical comparison to the real presidential election.

Such a loser.

:mjlol:
Your boy Cac already lost before I made the thread.

You're mad as fukk though.

You Trump stans are so full of shyt. :mjlol: Now all of a sudden fukkery and election rigging is a moral outrage.