Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
If Cactain wins, I'll recognize whomever places 2nd as 2016's WPOTY .

I'm about ready to hit up the mods and see what kind of resolution we can come up with. CACtain belongs on this poll because he had a bunch of nominations but 88 and Nap were way ahead in both voting and nominations before Meph recruited outside forums to vote. If you take away all the TLR people, CAC is in 3rd place.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: @ Trumpset claiming the election is rigged (despite winning) and advocating voter suppression, you can't make this stuff up :dead:

Lol @ Hillset encouraging voter fraud and blatant election rigging.

Might just go full dictator and pardon his name off the list. All those legitimate votes from HL people will be suppressed. :ufdup:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'm about ready to hit up the mods and see what kind of resolution we can come up with. CACtain belongs on this poll because he had a bunch of nominations but 88 and Nap were way ahead in both voting and nominations before Meph recruited outside forums to vote. If you take away all the TLR people, CAC is in 3rd place.
Lol you are a p*ssy. Again, Cac was already winning in a landslide before I made the thread. Why are you ignoring that?

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Dont even bother @newarkhiphop is a mod and he called in favors from TLR to vote in this thread http://www.thecoli.com/posts/22382684/....shyts funny as fukk to me

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not true. He was already losing.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lol you are a p*ssy. Again, Cac was already winning in a landslide before I made the thread. Why are you ignoring that?

Because he wasn't. I checked the numbers this morning. Nap lead. 88 was in 2nd and Cac was 3rd on the come up.

Not sure why you'd call me a p*ssy when I'm trying to keep this as legit and fair as possible while you're in TLR gossiping like a school girl and recruiting votes from people that have never posted in HL. If you wanna make him the TLR WOAT, go for it. Keep HL voting for HL people.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
Lol @ Hillset encouraging voter fraud and blatant election rigging.

Might just go full dictator and pardon his name off the list. All those legitimate votes from HL people will be suppressed. :ufdup:
he'd still win tho

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
For real. I tried to do it as legit as possible and @Mephistopheles goes and gets outside help so he can feel good about himself seeing CAC with the WOAT banner all year.
A lot of these "outside" voters were regularly circulating the forum throughout election season for the past year and some change. They may not have been posting threads but they've had a first hand glimpse at what's taken place in HL and should have a right to participate in the process.

We also need to recognize that the disdain for TrumpSet is not limited to HL. It polluted the whole Coli. The participants wouldn't have bothered to come here and vote if they didn't have legit grievances.