HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure @thatdude901 @David_TheMan and @thekingsmen are all the same retarded person or at least operating on the same spectrum

:mjlol:

You can't even take a bet on bringing evidence forward about me alone...now you making up some Left Wing Fake News segment about other posters...:scust:

:dame: should stay your ass in the Village.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:martin: WTF is going on here..Cactain planets only crime was stanning Trump to the point of hero worship....its creepy but not Woat worthy on a forum where nikkas pray to lebron and Kobe 5 times a day

88 shilled for Hillary and the DNC..shilled for Netinyahu and the Likuud party for a whole damn year..while dropping obnoxious random cryptic one liners that derailed some great threads ....

For gods sake even Napoleon had to change font colors so we could tell the difference between his shytposts and 88s

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
For real. I tried to do it as legit as possible and @Mephistopheles goes and gets outside help so he can feel good about himself seeing CAC with the WOAT banner all year.
Actually let's dead this nonsense now because Cac was leading by a large margin before my Comey letter.

The tally at the time I made that thread was Cac 20, Nap and 88 at 13 apiece.

He was gonna win anyway. I just added insult to injury.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people have spoken. If HL had let all these trolls pretending to be black get away with blatant alt right trolling, I would have been severely disappointed with thepeople on this site.

A lot of us go back a decade plus

1. Who is these people? You don't post here.
2. 2012 is when this site was made....get off your high horse petty bullshyt u on.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin: WTF is going on here..Cactain planets only crime was stanning Trump to the point of hero worship....its creepy but not Woat worthy on a forum where nikkas pray to lebron and Kobe 5 times a day

88 shilled for Hillary and the DNC..shilled for Netinyahu and the Likuud party for a whole damn year..while dropping obnoxious random cryptic one liners that derailed some great threads ....

For gods sake even Napoleon had to change font colors so we could tell the difference between his shytposts and 88s
i mean this is the thing. with all due respect to how dudes feel about trumps america, and i dont blame them for a second...all dude ever did was drop a smiley when trump said some dumb shyt in the media :dead:

@88m3 was far and away the worst poster in HL this year. not napoleon, not the kingsmen. i was far more offended by that fakkit constantly undermining an honest and legitimate candidate in bernie sanders from the comfort of his wealthy, kosher NY lifestyle