• Poll closed .

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
:umad:

hoping you'll out yourself defending this white supremacist next

What you see is what you get with me. There's nothing to "out," you Zionist, Russophobic shill fukkboy
aFkVxoT.png

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
10 posts or 10 topics, whichever or something else entirely, I just think there should be some criterion to prevent other subforums from determining who is a good and who is a bad HL poster :mindblown:

a free for all makes sense to you?

Yeah it makes sense, but we should decide if the person is qualified. If I win POTY over FAH223 because I campaigned, it is what it is I'm not conceding it to him :manny:

Like I said I don't think Cactain is the worst but instead of complaining about what's happening to him make a case against 88 or Nap, go make the thread that pushes him over the top. @CACtain Planet if you don't wanna be the WOAT breh sorry to say you gotta go out there and make the Napoleon or 88m3 thread :manny:

If the election was being held in May or whatever during the Dem Primaries I would have had 3 threads detailing why 88 is the woat.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Yeah it makes sense, but we should decide if the person is qualified. If I win POTY over FAH223 because I campaigned, it is what it is I'm not conceding it to him :manny:

Like I said I don't think Cactain is the worst but instead of complaining about what's happening to him make a case against 88 or Nap, go make the thread that pushes him over the top. @CACtain Planet if you don't wanna be the WOAT breh sorry to say you gotta go out there and make the Napoleon or 88m3 thread :manny:

If the election was being held in May or whatever during the Dem Primaries I would have had 3 threads detailing why 88 is the woat.

I'll have to sleep on it. :wow: I think it is cheating but if this is what's hot in the Coli streets, I may have to go ahead and make my case for 88. Even in other forums. :wow:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

Im to busy in real life to really give a fukk either way honestly..this shyt is comic relief for me thats why im laughing at this fukk boy @Mephistopheles, this real life for his stank ass:bryan:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'll have to sleep on it. :wow: I think it is cheating but if this is what's hot in the Coli streets, I may have to go ahead and make my case for 88. Even in other forums. :wow:

All you do is make up shyt and lie anyways. Go cry in your pillow fukk boy.

:mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I didn't vote for Cactain I just said I voted for King Kreole. I don't think Cactain is even the woat. But if @Memphistopheles thinks hes the woat and took it to the streets, I can't be bad. I haven't even created 10 topics in probably 2 years here. I never create topics. That's a stupid ass rule my breh. At the end of the day, a vote for me for POTY from a random person who doesn't post here doesn't mean they don't read my posts and like them. Same way, I don't think Cactain was the woat this year as I didn't vote for him, but it is what it is breh :manny:
He came at the king and missed. It is what it is.

Why @Mephistopheles is your undisputed 2016 Higher Learning WOAT

I got that info about him exposing himself as being white from a 3rd party months ago and sat on it.

Then he made that thread about me and all bets were off.

I even pretended I was gonna vote for @88m3 or @thekingsmen then later @King Kreole

Rocked to sleep and crushed.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ol' "only time I come to HL is to vote for a WOAT someone else tells me to vote for" ass nikkas.

The people have spoken. If HL had let all these trolls pretending to be black get away with blatant alt right trolling, I would have been severely disappointed with thepeople on this site.

A lot of us go back a decade plus, most of us tolerate people with differing viewpoints, but we can't tolerate blatant race trolling on a fukking hip-hop website.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Who is responsible for rigging this? Truly pathetic behavior

some weird muthafukkas on here man...cats really dreading the shyt in real life b/c they're the worst poster on an internet forum

whoever derailed/rigged this shyt, just come to grips with the fact that you're a no life having troll that probably needs to take a break from being on here any damn way

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Who is responsible for rigging this? Truly pathetic behavior

All you've done is encouraged really shytting posting to continue. Look @88m3 back to posting one liners, but now he's feeling more bold.

For real. I tried to do it as legit as possible and @Mephistopheles goes and gets outside help so he can feel good about himself seeing CAC with the WOAT banner all year.