HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:dahell:

So are you admitting both the Booth and TLR kats weighed in?
I don't trust TLR I like that TLR doesn't want white posters pretending to be black coming into TLR okay I say we get together with TLR and knock the hell out of white posters pretending to be black okay folks we knock the hell out of them

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
At the end of the day @JahFocus CS You know 88 isn't that bad because if you took your case to people who were objective in other forums, you know that his shytposting isn't comparable to literal racism (and King Kreoles obtuse bullshyt but :francis:)

Anyway, we can't close our polls to others. Why don't others have a stake in whose good or bad in our forum? Whose to say Cactain doesn't have haters on other forums who weren't waiting to shyt on him and didn't know about the thread?

Where is the literal racism of Cactain? (I'm not being facetious, please show it if you have it. I haven't directly observed it myself) On the other hand we have @88m3 who believes in cac Jewish supremacy and hatemongering against the Palestinians. He justifies ethnic cleansing and occupation. :francis:

People who don't post in HL shouldn't have a say because they're unfamiliar with the quality of posts by folks here, and therefore are making uninformed votes. We absolutely can and should make a rule where you have to have created at least 10 topics in HL since the start of the year in order to vote. Gotta come with some real contributions IMO.

This has devolved into a popularity contest and a cathartic outlet for anger surrounding Trump's election. :manny: Let's be honest my good breh, there is no objectivity going on here

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
can the mods verify if this isn't @88m3 or @ThreeLetterAgency alias's?
PpfzDPW.png

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Where is the literal racism of Cactain? (I'm not being facetious, please show it if you have it. I haven't directly observed it myself) On the other hand we have @88m3 who believes in cac Jewish supremacy and hatemongering against the Palestinians. He justifies ethnic cleansing and occupation. :francis:

People who don't post in HL shouldn't have a say because they're unfamiliar with the quality of posts by folks here, and therefore are making uninformed votes. We absolutely can and should make a rule where you have to have created at least 10 topics in HL since the start of the year in order to vote. Gotta come with some real contributions IMO.

This has devolved into a popularity contest and a cathartic outlet for anger surrounding Trump's election. :manny: Let's be honest my good breh, there is no objectivity going on here
Basically @VictorVonDoom @Mephistopheles or whatever the fukk he calls himself still mad he took a colossal L about this thread Trump supporters, looking at the electoral map what path to victory do you see?

This fakkit has multiple aliases and over 26,000 post so he calls in favors from his little butt buddies from other forums..Its all good though..I hope he does this the next 8 years because at the end of the day its just a sign that Im the most important thing in his pathetic existence:Shawltrump:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

I didn't vote for Cactain I just said I voted for King Kreole. I don't think Cactain is even the woat. But if @Memphistopheles thinks hes the woat and took it to the streets, I can't be bad. I haven't even created 10 topics in probably 2 years here. I never create topics. That's a stupid ass rule my breh. At the end of the day, a vote for me for POTY from a random person who doesn't post here doesn't mean they don't read my posts and like them. Same way, I don't think Cactain was the woat this year as I didn't vote for him, but it is what it is breh :manny:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I didn't vote for Cactain I just said I voted for King Kreole. I don't think Cactain is even the woat. But if @Memphistopheles thinks hes the woat and took it to the streets, I can't be bad. I haven't even created 10 topics in probably 2 years here. I never create topics. That's a stupid ass rule my breh. At the end of the day, a vote for me for POTY from a random person who doesn't post here doesn't mean they don't read my posts and like them. Same way, I don't think Cactain was the woat this year as I didn't vote for him, but it is what it is breh :manny:

10 posts or 10 topics, whichever or something else entirely, I just think there should be some criterion to prevent other subforums from determining who is a good and who is a bad HL poster :mindblown:

a free for all makes sense to you?