HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
When actually challenged he has very little to say outside of changing the topic. Probably the most smart-dumb individual on the Coli, and that's saying something. His ideologies completely lack any semblance of internal consistency and watching him flail around, progressively going for tangential titanographs to irrelevant gifs when called out on it is amusing to say the least.
Aww, thanks babe :hug:

King Kreole

Daps
Still haven't killed yourself yet, you progressive, pro-black, Kaepernick-loving, Trump supporting white supremacist-apologist you? Cognitive dissonance is real.
White supremacist apologist? :russ: I wouldn't piss on a white person if they were on fire :mjlol:

But whatever helps you sleep at night boo :queen:

King Kreole

Daps
Spanky and Bucci, but they aren't the core of Trumpset. Maybe Bucci was part of the core a few months ago.
I don't remember those two posting much. Some white poster had a meltdown in a thread and got banned a little while ago, was that one of them?

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
There are like 6 Trumpset members and I have yet to see any promoting white nationalism or pro-white racist ideology in any form.
That would be incredibly lazy trolling. It's almost 2017. You can't just shytpost anymore. You have to do recon and get intel before committing to trolling a board. Kritic and Truth200 were here for months, adeptly using Jordan smileys and carefully weaving cac and c00n into their posts to maintain plausible deniability. The OG 2012 posters who rep Trumpset are pro-tier trolls, but the newbs who regged right after the election will blow their cover soon enough.

full

King Kreole

Daps
That would be incredibly lazy trolling. It's almost 2017. You can't just shytpost anymore. You have to do recon and get intel before committing to trolling a board. Kritic and Truth200 were here for months, adeptly using Jordan smileys and carefully weaving cac and c00n into their posts to maintain plausible deniability. The OG 2012 posters who rep Trumpset are pro-tier trolls, but the newbs who regged right after the election will blow their cover soon enough.

full
:dwillhuh: I have no idea who Kritic or Truth200 are. There were only a few people to consistently rep Trumpset in HL during the election. I'm not an OG Sohh poster, so I may be ignorant about aliases and shyt. I'm just taking people on face value, not playing no inception games :heh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
When actually challenged he has very little to say outside of changing the topic. Probably the most smart-dumb individual on the Coli, and that's saying something. His ideologies completely lack any semblance of internal consistency and watching him flail around, progressively going from tangential titanographs to irrelevant gifs when called out on it is amusing to say the least.

That said, @CACtain Planet is more emblematic of the scourge of alt-right idiots on this board and deserves the WOAT more, if only as a symbolic gesture.

Well put. It seems @King Kreole only has walls of talking points in hopes of drowning out serious discussion and after that he's a fish out of water. I stopped taking him seriously months ago when it when that became obvious. One of the most laughable moments in recent memory is when @King Kreole said that Trump ran the most pro-black campaign in history.

Yup.

King Kreole

Daps
Well put. It seems @King Kreole only has walls of talking points in hopes of drowning out serious discussion and after that he's a fish out of water. I stopped taking him seriously months ago when it when that became obvious. One of the most laughable moments in recent memory is when @King Kreole said that Trump ran the most pro-black campaign in history.

Yup.
Ah yes, serious discussion about how Trump is an orange retarded fakkit who will bring about nuclear apocalypse and place black people into FEMA concentration camps.

The walls of text are called "evidence". It's something you use to bolster a point and remove the spectre of partiality. You're unfamiliar with the concept, but you should honestly give it a spin. It might increase the usefulness of your posts. Might.

King Kreole

Daps
White supremacists who posed as Black people who "just had a difference of opinion." There were others that I don't recall offhand.
:hubie: That's some weird shyt. HL is such a numerically small subforum, I have no idea why any white supremacist would want to infiltrate to troll like 15 people. I can see white posters getting exposed for actually being racist, but the idea that there was some actual invasion from st0rmfr0nt or reddit seems suspect to me.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ah yes, serious discussion about how Trump is an orange retarded fakkit who will bring about nuclear apocalypse and place black people into FEMA concentration camps.

The walls of text are called "evidence". It's something you use to bolster a point and remove the spectre of partiality. You're unfamiliar with the concept, but you should honestly give it a spin. It might increase the usefulness of your posts. Might.

Well I've never done what you're saying but moving on...

Your walls of text aren't "evidence" usually they're vague statements from Trump or his klansmen and other gimmicky shyt that end up being outright lies that you try and obfuscate with deflections or flatly ignore.

Evidence for example Trump's Central Park 5 statements for instance or his racial discrimination suit or Trump U suit or the list just goes on and on would be examples of him being an immoral bigot. You conveniently ignoring Trump's sordid past and present shows you're a stranger impartiality. You're also apparently a complete stranger to the country and it's people that you're so passionately arguing about which is quite bewildering to watch.

You seem unfamiliar with the concept of honesty or integrity. Try giving it a shot.

King Kreole

Daps
Well I've never done what you're saying but moving on...

Your walls of text aren't "evidence" usually they're vague statements from Trump or his klansmen and other gimmicky shyt that end up being outright lies that you try and obfuscate with deflections or flatly ignore.

Evidence for example Trump's Central Park 5 statements for instance or his racial discrimination suit or Trump U suit or the list just goes on and on would be examples of him being an immoral bigot. You conveniently ignoring Trump's sordid past and present shows you're a stranger impartiality. You're also apparently a complete stranger to the country and it's people that you're so passionately arguing about which is quite bewildering to watch.

You seem unfamiliar with the concept of honesty or integrity. Try giving it a shot.
Anytime a poster has brought up an argument, I have gone out of my way (titangraphs!) to address their points. If I was shirking, I would just post dumbass one liners saying "nuh-uh, you're the retard :skip:".

I have said on multiple occasions that Trump is personally most likely a racist. I've never denied his Central Park 5 statements or his racial discrimination suit. The difference between you and I is that's where your thinking stops. If the only evidence you can produce are these personal defects against Trump, then I have to tell you that I am more offended by the prospect of diluting the black political and socio-economic powerbase through policies like amnesty, non-reform of the inner city schooling system, and globalized economic trade deals that gut the black working class than a discrimination lawsuit filed decades before the other candidate was promoting racist stereotypes of black males in the national media. Barack Obama is (probably) not a white supremacist yet the black-white economic disparity grew worse under his administration. You need to quit being awed by the politics of personality. "Who would I rather have a beer with" is a fukking godawful way to engage in the political process.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I was going to just laugh at nominations (I got a nod :mjgrin:...:martin:), but after seeing this post from @88m3, http://www.thecoli.com/posts/22289284/, he needs that label.

He basically suggesting anyone that doesn't agree with him is a white supremacist......:camby: . Feel free to respond to that thread. A thread for new mod suggestions was put forth, so hopefully someone that is objective can be nominated.

Last edited: