Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Supporting Trump isn't in and of itself a WOATable offense. Even supporting and advocating his nonsense with shyt posts that have no substance is not a WOATable offense. I personally think Trump voters are either misinformed or just outright racist. There are those 2 camps. I think the vast overwhelming majority is in the former camp. However what is a WOAT worthy offense is trying to paint Trump as 50 different things and arguing relentlessly that he is whatever fantasy you have of him. King Kreole is the WOAT because of the amount of time he wasted arguing with people pretending that he was even reading their posts. He did not concede even the slightest ground about Trump perhaps not being "pro Black" among other things.

The first argument I had with him he tried to tell me Trump was not a neo-liberal :mindblown: What the fukk? I tried to explain that trade is one aspect of neoliberalism, and that tax cuts and privatization are other just as important aspects, he then changed the definition of neoliberalism from the accepted one we could both google, to some convoluted one he invented on the fly. That's when I knew he was the WOAT.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
The first argument I had with him he tried to tell me Trump was not a neo-liberal :mindblown: What the fukk? I tried to explain that trade is one aspect of neoliberalism, and that tax cuts and privatization are other just as important aspects, he then changed the definition of neoliberalism from the accepted one we could both google, to some convoluted one he invented on the fly. That's when I knew he was the WOAT.
Holy shyt you're still trying to litigate this argument :deadmanny:

Trump's self-destruction has begun

You said nothing about tax cuts and spent the entire thread arguing for a radically outdated 1970s definition of the term "neoliberal" which even if we accepted would still not prove your premise. I never "changed the definition of neoliberalism" or "invented one on the fly", I produced supplementary evidence from a well-written 4500 word article detailing the history and modern application of the term in more specificity than you were able to muster, and your argument boiled down to:
Drumpf critized Nafta and other trade deals... Sure... But he also promised to and, Im paraphrasing... Renegotiate better ones where America wins.

"He killed her...sure...but he also said, im paraphrasing...i killed her" pray god you're not a defense lawyer.

This is the level of discourse I have to contend with here. I bring up actual statements, articles, quotes, videos, policy briefs, historical events and have people return serve with emotional nonsense. In fact, y'all better give me this WOAT banner, I've worked too hard for this shyt. To be crowned WOAT by the likes of you would be an honour.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Holy shyt you're still trying to litigate this argument :deadmanny:

Trump's self-destruction has begun

You said nothing about tax cuts and spent the entire thread arguing for a radically outdated 1970s definition of the term "neoliberal" which even if we accepted would still not prove your premise. I never "changed the definition of neoliberalism" or "invented one on the fly", I produced supplementary evidence from a well-written 4500 word article detailing the history and modern application of the term in more specificity than you were able to muster, and your argument boiled down to:

"He killed her...sure...but he also said, im paraphrasing...i killed her" pray god you're not a defense lawyer.

This is the level of discourse I have to contend with here. I bring up actual statements, articles, quotes, videos, policy briefs, historical events and have people return serve with emotional nonsense. In fact, y'all better give me this WOAT banner, I've worked too hard for this shyt. To be crowned WOAT by the likes of you would be an honour.

:yawn: When I was talking about mass privatization and the retraction of the social safety net, did you not know that tax cuts were an implication in Neo-Liberalism? Maybe that was the first ever thread you had encountered people who actually knew what the term means. You were the one calling it radically outdated. Nobody else agreed with you. I know, the people in the thread are on the Democratic plantation. House negros yeah I get it. You're the awoke one, my fault. Is there anywhere outside of Reddit.com/altright where they accept your definition of Neo-Liberalism? Because at the school I went to, they did not allow people to redefine such clearly defined terms. Maybe at Trump University.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:yawn: When I was talking about mass privatization and the retraction of the social safety net, did you not know that tax cuts were an implication in Neo-Liberalism?
Trump did not campaign on mass privatizations and the retraction of the social safety net. That's just a blatent falsehood. He, in fact, bucked Republican orthodoxy when he pledged to not cut or privatize Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid.

Donald Trump Slams Fellow GOPers For 'Attacking Social Security' (VIDEO)
Why Donald Trump Won’t Touch Your Entitlements

This is what I mean by people responding to my posts with unsourced nonsense.

Maybe that was the first ever thread you had encountered people who actually knew what the term means. You were the one calling it radically outdated. Nobody else agreed with you. I know, the people in the thread are on the Democratic plantation. House negros yeah I get it. You're the awoke one, my fault. Is there anywhere outside of Reddit.com/altright where they accept your definition of Neo-Liberalism? Because at the school I went to, they did not allow people to redefine such clearly defined terms. Maybe at Trump University.
I don't care if the 5 other coli posters in that thread agree with me or not, this is an academic issue that goes far beyond this forum. The term "neoliberal" has evolved since the 1970s. My understanding of the term has been primarily influenced by leftist writers and publications combatting the Democratic Party's turn towards Third Way Triangulation during the 90s, not "reddit.com/altright". I don't know at what school you learned that neoliberal philosophy promoted protectionism, anti-free trade policies, tightening of economic and land borders, tariffs, or trillion dollar infrastructure initiatives, but you need to get your money back.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Trump did not campaign on mass privatizations and the retraction of the social safety net. That's just a blatent falsehood. He, in fact, bucked Republican orthodoxy when he pledged to not cut or privatize Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid.

Donald Trump Slams Fellow GOPers For 'Attacking Social Security' (VIDEO)
Why Donald Trump Won’t Touch Your Entitlements

This is what I mean by people responding to my posts with unsourced nonsense.

I don't care if the 5 other coli posters in that thread agree with me or not, this is an academic issue that goes far beyond this forum. The term "neoliberal" has evolved since the 1970s. My understanding of the term has been primarily influenced by leftist writers and publications combatting the Democratic Party's turn towards Third Way Triangulation during the 90s, not "reddit.com/altright". I don't know at what school you learned that neoliberal philosophy promoted protectionism, anti-free trade policies, tightening of economic and land borders, tariffs, or trillion dollar infrastructure initiatives, but you need to get your money back.

Okay, so are you confident that Trump is going to protect Social Security and Medicare from cuts? Are you sure he's not gonna cut it under the guise of saving it? Of course your not sure. Of course you know that is exactly what is going to happen. The definition of neo-liberalism and the neo-liberal model hasn't changed. Clinton is a neoliberal, and so is trump. Bill Clinton that is. btw, you said protectionism 4 times with that little description so nice try. The infrastructure initiative looks like a mass privatization scheme according to Bernie Sanders himself so good luck with that. I wonder if the expansion of charter schools and the deregulation of most industries is part of the new definition, or if it avoids that topic? The promotion of transnational pipelines is a part of protectionism?

Posting what Trump said he was going to do during the campaign then myopically ignoring Republican proposals in the congress and his cabinet is the type of analysis I'd expect from a Trump U alumni.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
@Camile.Bidan took the bet. Stop.

I don't really care.

Further, all a man has is his balls and his word at a fundamental level. It takes almost no effort to keep your word on a simple message board. If he can't do that, then I have zero respect, and therefore, I don't care what he does and feel no need to defend myself. It's up to the community to determine the proper treatment, and the community's final decision (what ever it is) will greatly affect the integrity of the community itself.

He is an alias of someone probably. He can't sacrifice one of his 18 aliases to keep his word? Okay. I don't care anymore.

Superstar
Daps
Supporting Trump isn't in and of itself a WOATable offense. Even supporting and advocating his nonsense with shyt posts that have no substance is not a WOATable offense. I personally think Trump voters are either misinformed or just outright racist. There are those 2 camps. I think the vast overwhelming majority is in the former camp. However what is a WOAT worthy offense is trying to paint Trump as 50 different things and arguing relentlessly that he is whatever fantasy you have of him.

But that's exactly what those "shyt posts that have no substance" try to do. They try to paint him as "50 different things" and "argu[e] relentlessly" that Trump is whatever.

You basically just explained why every Trump supporter in HL deserves to be WOAT.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@ThreeLetterAgency should win just for trying to switch names to run away from the WOAT banner, his DNC schilling, tagging nikkas who don't fukk with him in every post, inserting 80 reddit/twitter links in every post for a four month span, and failing to secure a naked selfie from a coli female after being on here for four years....let alone the fact that he's a virgin.

@88m3 was trash for a minute but he posted enough decent articles to balance it out.