HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:beli: I wasn't going to even respond to you but I can't let this shyt slide, particularly the bolded. I don't feel like searching for old posts, but you definitely called the election over and a HIllary W at several points during the election cycle. The p*ssy grabbing tape stands out in mind.

You deserve to be humbled more than anyone here honestly.
:why: Breh I was mockingly called Hope Hicks and Kayleigh Mceneny by you and your boys all day. I was tagged in every thread because I garnered a reputation for downplaying and spinning all these various "scandals". Again, I didn't think he would win, but you're seriously going to try and act like I was chicken little about Trump like y'all? :comeon: I was negged and verbally abused for explaining Trump's campaign had an appeal to the working class and and looking at it through the lens of pure racism/sexism like he was some cartoonish villain was foolish, and look what happened. He carried the rust belt, flipped previous Obama voters, increased the black and hispanic vote, tripled the muslim vote and did far better with women than anyone thought. Y'all can't humble me with facts so y'all lash out in emotion. It's not a good look.

"According to him, Trump is a pro-black, pro-gay, pro-working class revolutionary populist; an orange Huey Newton/Ralph Nader hybrid come to rescue us from the oligarchs who supports universal healthcare, campaign finance reform, breaking up the big banks, a livable wage for all and a dovish foreign policy."

That's not exaggeration. You said all of those things. We've now come to find out that Trump isn't doing any of that and his presidency and his whole cabinet is owned by the fossil fuel industry, Wall Steet, corporate America and tinged with white nationalism.

You claimed Trump was shattering right-wing orthodoxy, but in reality he's basically patched together all of the worst ideas of right-wing orthodoxy into one steaming pile of crony capitalist shyt. People like me tried to tell you that. In fact, I was right about everything I said about Trump except that he wouldn't win. You deserve strong WOAT consideration as much as anyone.
I said he ran his campaign on those issues, and I was absolutely right. You know why? Because unlike y'all who suckle at the teat of MSM and seek bias confirmation within your ideological bubble, I was actually watching Trump rallies and speeches. So when I say Trump ran the most explicitly pro-black campaign in modern Republican history, I can back it up with statements like:

The Democratic Party has trapped millions of African-American and Hispanic youth in failing government schools that deny them the opportunity to join the ladder of American success. It is time to break up that monopoly. I want every single inner-city child in America who is today trapped in a failing school to have the freedom – the civil right – to attend the school of their choice. Our government spends more than enough money to easily pay for this initiative, with billions left over. It’s simply a matter of putting students first, not the education bureaucracy...One of the greatest betrayals has been the issue of immigration. Illegal immigration violates the civil rights of African-Americans. No group has been more economically-harmed by decades of illegal immigration than low-income African-American workers. Hillary’s pledge to enact “open borders,” – made in secret to a foreign bank – would destroy the African-American middle class...Every African-American citizen in this country is entitled to a government that puts their jobs, wages and security first...The Clintons gave us NAFTA and China’s entry into the World Trade Organization, two deals that de-industrialized America, uprooted our industry, and stripped bare towns like Detroit and Baltimore and the inner cities of North Carolina. This state has lost nearly half of its manufacturing jobs since Bill and Hillary’s NAFTA, decimating the African-American middle class...I will also pursue financial reforms to make it easier for young African-Americans to get credit to pursue their dreams in business and create jobs in their communities. Dodd-Frank has been a disaster, making it harder for small businesses to get the credit they need. The policies of the Clintons brought us the financial recession – through lifting Glass-Steagall, pushing subprime lending, and blocking reforms to Fannie and Freddie. It’s time for a 21st century Glass Steagall and, as part of that, a priority on helping African-American businesses get the credit they need.
and you're left regurgitating Joy Ann Reid and Jamelle Bouie Democratic boule soundbites while claiming George W. Bush was some woke warrior :mjlol:.

When I talk about Trump's rejection of traditional Republican culture war anti-LGBT bigotry, I can point to evidence like this and this while you're left scratching your head because you weren't paying attention.

I'm not even going to put up evidence of Trump's pro-working class rhetoric because it was so heavily interwoven in his campaign that even Bernie and Liz recognized it while you're still fuming.

I can go all day with Universal Health Care, Campaign Finance Reform, Breaking up the banks, increasing the minimum wage, and relatively dovish foreign policy. The difference between you and I is that I'm going on things Trump has actually said, and can therefore understand Trump's victory and the new political headwinds. You're running off things you hope Trump said so that you can mollify your own angst and confusion at being so wrong. And even to this day you're still refusing to learn the lessons of your loss. You're about to make me change my vote for WOAT :francis:

King Kreole

Daps
@King Kreole is the epitome of intellectual dishonesty in this subforum. People would vote for you if they still read your posts.

:mjgrin:
giphy.gif

Superstar
Daps
He really believes in neoliberalism, and also believes everyone who doesn't is some kind of "-ist".... white supremacist, nationalist, racist etc he has a whole list of ad hominem attacks in his neoliberal Internet handbook.

If the only reasons you think he's a "neoliberal" is that he supports Hillary Clinton and doesn't care for the BDS movement, then I'd say you need more reasons. I'm not even trolling. I legitimately can't think of any other reason why you'd call him that.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
For real. One of these White Nationalist Trumpset cacs pretending to be black needs to wear that WOAT banner. If only to make it clear their bullshyt is not a true representation of this forum.

People keep referencing whites pretending to be black. They reference st0rmfr0nt plant. Where are the receipts?

Every time I ask someone this, they disappear. Who is doing this? Where's the definitive proof?

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
@King Kreole is the epitome of intellectual dishonesty in this subforum. People would vote for you if they still read your posts.

:mjgrin:

When actually challenged he has very little to say outside of changing the topic. Probably the most smart-dumb individual on the Coli, and that's saying something. His ideologies completely lack any semblance of internal consistency and watching him flail around, progressively going from tangential titanographs to irrelevant gifs when called out on it is amusing to say the least.

That said, @CACtain Planet is more emblematic of the scourge of alt-right idiots on this board and deserves the WOAT more, if only as a symbolic gesture.

King Kreole

Daps
People keep referencing whites pretending to be black. They reference st0rmfr0nt plant. Where are the receipts?

Every time I ask someone this, they disappear. Who is doing this? Where's the definitive proof?
There is none. There are like 6 Trumpset members and I have yet to see any promoting white nationalism or pro-white racist ideology in any form.