• Poll closed .

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Ah yes, serious discussion about how Trump is an orange retarded fakkit who will bring about nuclear apocalypse and place black people into FEMA concentration camps.

The walls of text are called "evidence". It's something you use to bolster a point and remove the spectre of partiality. You're unfamiliar with the concept, but you should honestly give it a spin. It might increase the usefulness of your posts. Might.
Evidence? :mjlol: You don't provide evidence for any of your bizarro world claims.

Your typical m.o. is to reference some vague, meaningless juelzgif Trump soundbite or one line quote, sometimes from several years ago, and project your juvenile fantasies on to it in elaborate fashion and 15000 characters later we are in some alternate reality where Trump is a crusader against Wall Street who is going to get money out of politics, nationwide stop and frisk is pro-black and Marco Rubio is running for Democratic VP or whatever else you pull out of your ass at that moment.

Your bullshyt is like freestyle jazz in written form.

You should just make this your avatar.

full

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If the only reasons you think he's a "neoliberal" is that he supports Hillary Clinton and doesn't care for the BDS movement, then I'd say you need more reasons. I'm not even trolling. I legitimately can't think of any other reason why you'd call him that.
He dismisses the economic plights of everybody because he has no grasp of what it's like to be poor. He still dismisses populism

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Evidence? :mjlol: You don't provide evidence for any of your bizarro world claims.

Your typical m.o. is to reference some vague, meaningless juelzgif Trump soundbite or one line quote, sometimes from several years ago, and project your juvenile fantasies on to it in elaborate fashion and 15000 characters later we are in some alternate reality where Trump is a crusader against Wall Street who is going to get money out of politics, nationwide stop and frisk is pro-black and Marco Rubio is running for Democratic VP or whatever else you pull out of your ass at that moment.

Your bullshyt is like freestyle jazz in written form.

You should just make this your avatar.

full

:dead:Son, I provided you a grip of direct evidence in this very thread that your fraudulent ass has yet to even respond to. All of a sudden direct quotes from numerous speeches and official campaign policy briefs are "juvenile projections from several years ago"? :mjlol: And you have the audacity to talk about pulling shyt out of your ass? Trump could write The Fire Next Time and you'd be calling it a vague and meaningless one liner. You're not here to engage in serious debate, you're here to confirm your biases and soothe your wounded ego, so I doubt we have anything further to discuss. The funny thing is your dumb ass Trump voter mea culpa thread undercut your whole premise. If Trump was never campaigning on anti-Wall Street, populist sentiments, why the fukk would the people that voted for him be upset with Wall Street and insider appointments? :skip:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
:dead:Son, I provided you a grip of direct evidence in this very thread that your fraudulent ass has yet to even respond to. All of a sudden direct quotes from numerous speeches and official campaign policy briefs are "juvenile projections from several years ago"? :mjlol: And you have the audacity to talk about pulling shyt out of your ass? Trump could write The Fire Next Time and you'd be calling it a vague and meaningless one liner. You're not here to engage in serious debate, you're here to confirm your biases and soothe your wounded ego, so I doubt we have anything further to discuss. The funny thing is your dumb ass Trump voter mea culpa thread undercut your whole premise. If Trump was never campaigning on anti-Wall Street, populist sentiments, why the fukk would the people that voted for him be upset with Wall Street and insider appointments? :skip:
I was gonna vote Napoleon, but you just clinched it for yourself, you are an absolute fakkit. Worse than CACtain.

I can't even hate CACtain, I feel sorry for dude. You could tell dude is handicapped and miserable. But Kreole is an actual bona fide c00n who holds his master CACtain's dikk in his hand. Who's worse, the racist, or the c00n who sucks the racist off

I ask the mods that they give Napoleon a belated 2015 Worst Poster of the Year banner if he doesn't get 2016. Nap was the worst last year, but the fakkit mods insisted on having a new WPOTY to be merciful to dude. WOAT decision. So if TheRootsCrew loses this, we should have 2 with WPOTY banners.

Hogan was heads up about Truth200, dude was deep in green despite making threads about the benefits of slave breeding. It's so fukking frustrating seeing the WP plants get dapped and greened by the unsuspecting idiots here who have no idea what's going on. Thank god our mods wisen up eventually and drop the hammer. I remember when we were invaded by a cac college sports forum, some fakkit was all "Yep, white people are devils, they should all die, let's kill them all." in the most obvious sarcacstic way, but the post had like 50 daps :snoop: Luckily, he got banned :mjgrin:

King Kreole

Daps
I was gonna vote Napoleon, but you just clinched it for yourself, you are an absolute fakkit. Worse than CACtain.

I can't even hate CACtain, I feel sorry for dude. You could tell dude is handicapped and miserable. But Kreole is an actual bona fide c00n who holds his master CACtain's dikk in his hand. Who's worse, the racist, or the c00n who sucks the racist off

I ask the mods that they give Napoleon a belated 2015 Worst Poster of the Year banner if he doesn't get 2016. Nap was the worst last year, but the fakkit mods insisted on having a new WPOTY to be merciful to dude. WOAT decision. So if TheRootsCrew loses this, we should have 2 with WPOTY banners.

Hogan was heads up about Truth200, dude was deep in green despite making threads about the benefits of slave breeding. It's so fukking frustrating seeing the WP plants get dapped and greened by the unsuspecting idiots here who have no idea what's going on. Thank god our mods wisen up eventually and drop the hammer. I remember when we were invaded by a cac college sports forum, some fakkit was all "Yep, white people are devils, they should all die, let's kill them all." in the most obvious sarcacstic way, but the post had like 50 daps :snoop: Luckily, he got banned :mjgrin:
Who the fukk is this guy? :heh:

Have we interacted before?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He dismisses the economic plights of everybody because he has no grasp of what it's like to be poor. He still dismisses populism

"He knocked over my sandcastle"

You sound completely ridiculous.

"He still dismisses populism", I certainly dismiss the ultra nationalism/white supremacy that is sweeping the world.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:russ: Jesus christ. You still don't get it. You have to be the most willfully obtuse motherfukker in the history of the internet.

King Kreole

Daps
:russ: Jesus christ. You still don't get it. You have to be the most willfully obtuse motherfukker in the history of the internet.
Yeah this is just about the response I was expecting :coffee:

I've read your posts, you're not dumb, you just stuck in a loop of conventional thinking and your ego is restricting you from escaping.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yeah this is just about the response I was expecting :coffee:

I've read your posts, you're not dumb, you just stuck in a loop of conventional thinking and your ego is restricting you from escaping.
Ok. I was embarrassingly wrong about the probability of a Trump victory and you were embarrassingly wrong about everything else you said regarding Trump other than it wasn't outside the realm of possibility that he wins.

Agreed? Thanks. Bipartisan compromise.

Last edited: