Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justin Durant :hmm:

I get the notion that Church will still be good. Wilcox biggest problem was that he didn't wrap up (& got hurt). He's better in coverage than Heath, even if he gives up 10TD this season :heh: I can judges them two. These corners are inconsistent tho. So I gottta see them. I couldn't even put a realistic expectation next to any of them. I feel like

Scandrick overachieved last year and it would be asking too much for him to duplicate last season. I can't say I expect him to improve.

There's nothing to get excited about for Claiborne. He's probably shown us who he is but who knows how he benefits from playing more man to man (& finally getting healthy).

Carr needs to be sorry or good and not that BS from week to week person he was last year.
Church was average as fukk last season and I'm being generous with that. He was underwhelming after waiting so long for him to step on the field healthy. Wilcox was good before the injury. Scandrick didn't overachieve. That's what Scandrick has always been capable of doing. He just needs to learn how to make a play on the ball. He's never been one to get burned. I always though he's been our most consistent corner over the years. Not the best but the most consistent.

I despised Claiborne. My least favorite cowboy on the roster. Carr I feel will have a bounce back year.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Brehs Joseph Randel or Ryan Williams :patrice:? I would hate to give up on Randle so early but dude looked frail and :trash: last year.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
nikkas in here really dropping losing ware like he had the defense on his back last year.. the d line alone gonna make this team better this year..

lol @ whoever said the defense will suck.. lets draft a high qb

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
nikkas kill me with the Sean Lee shyt, acting as if that nikka has played more than 6 games in a year injury free :rudy:

losing Sean Lee at the beginning of the season is prolly the best thing to happen to us this season because we actually have a 4 month head start to prepare for life without him as opposed to mid fukking season like the last 3 years. dudes actually have time to get acclimated to calling the plays and setting the defense up/calling audibles.

to me, this is a win-win season for us.

10-6 and we are :blessed: with the playoffs
6-10 and we :camby: carrot top and his "RKG" (Right Kind of Guy) bullshyt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikkas kill me with the Sean Lee shyt, acting as if that nikka has played more than 6 games in a year injury free :rudy:

losing Sean Lee at the beginning of the season is prolly the best thing to happen to us this season because we actually have a 4 month head start to prepare for life without him as opposed to mid fukking season like the last 3 years. dudes actually have time to get acclimated to calling the plays and setting the defense up/calling audibles.

to me, this is a win-win season for us.

10-6 and we are :blessed: with the playoffs
6-10 and we :camby: carrot top and his "RKG" (Right Kind of Guy) bullshyt.

And I don't get how they say the defense will be worse with Ware, Lee and Hatcher out. Worst defense in cowboys history so how hard is to replace nikkas that gave up 51 to Denver or 40 first downs to New Orleans.

The more new players the better. None of these rookies and free agents have been exposed to the toxic fukkery that was the Cowboys defense over the past two seasons. That in itself is a blessing.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
temp20140722_DAL_cheers04--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

:win:

temp20140722_DAL_Jason_Witten01--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
And I don't get how they say the defense will be worse with Ware, Lee and Hatcher out. Worst defense in cowboys history so how hard is to replace nikkas that gave up 51 to Denver or 40 first downs to New Orleans.

The more new players the better. None of these rookies and free agents have been exposed to the toxic fukkery that was the Cowboys defense over the past two seasons. That in itself is a blessing.

co-sign.

do nikkas realize that Denver never punted in that game?:why:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hey Dallas Fans. Good luck on your upcoming season
For once, you are not media darlings and expectations from outsiders are low
So you should be able to sneak on Tampa's and the Minnesota's :manny: