Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
claiwill_zpsb1c014d8.jpg

:merchant: they saying mo is a different person this camp. bigger and chippy. nikka getting in ererybody grill.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
We had to wait far too long since Deion/Irvin for a real dude to come through who plays and wears his passion on his sleeve. Being able to cheer for a guy like Dez helps deal with the gutwrenching soul burn slow Sunday defeats that happen multiple times every year.

We're the running joke in the world of pro sports, along with the Knicks and Cubs, but Dez is probably the lone reason at this point why I'm still proud to be a Cowboys fan.

I hope he gets his $80-100mil contract soon and never wears another jersey. fukk anybody who throws shade or places a single modicum of blame on Dez for the Cowboys troubles these past few seasons. He seems to have gotten his personal life in order, but people still find ways to clown on him for his familial issues, "babysitting" situation, and his sideline "tirades." He's done and said all the right things the last 2 years, but most people still view him as an immature black entitled thug. It's absolutely sickening to see people try and tear this guy down.

110 Recs, 1500 Yards, 15 TDs lock :win:
This post almsot made me buy a authentic Dez :wow:
But I aint got no discount codes :shaq2:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Looks like Claiborne has turned the corner

The second came on a go route down the left sideline against Morris Claiborne in 7-on-7 drills. Both players went up high for the ball, but the 6-foot-2, 220-pound Bryant overpowered and outjumped the 5-foot-11, 192-pound Claiborne.

“I mean, a big guy like that, once he’s exploding in the air and he’s already looking back at the ball, it’s hard,” Claiborne said. “But it’s good competition at the end of the day.”
:rudy:

“I can play,” Claiborne said after the practice. “I’m that same guy that they traded up to go get.” :hmm:

Claiborne made much more colorful statements to Terrance Williams while dominating four consecutive one-on-one reps against the Cowboys’ No. 2 receiver. :leon: At one point, Claiborne barked that they had better bring Pro Bowl receiver Dez Bryant over to compete against him. :laugh: :rudy: Several of his comments aren't suitable to be printed on a Disney-owned website.

Claiborne got in Williams’ face at the line of scrimmage and stayed in the receiver’s face well after forcing each incomplete pass. Williams returned the verbal fire at his friend – all was well between the two after the practice ended – but Claiborne clearly got the best of the matchup. He at least flashed the potential of being a premier press cornerback, something that frankly hadn’t happened in the previous two seasons. :obama:

Claiborne couldn’t sustain that energy or excellence for the entire practice. He gave up a couple of big plays in 7-on-7 drills :snoop: and needed attention from associate athletic trainer Britt Brown after cramping up later in the practice. :sadcam:

“I’m just playing. I’m just competing,” Claiborne said. “I’m not out there thinking about anything, thinking about what went on yesterday or last year. I’m not thinking about none of that. My focus is on one place and one place only. I’m thinking about going forward, building off this day.”

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally Mo playing with swagger. I remember he let Riley cooper punk him smh. He sees his career dangling and fight or flight done kicked in. Well see.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water