Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Sept 7th, it's on Mardafarkaz!!!! :pacspit: :bustback::violent::bustback:
We are gonna stomp a mudhole in y'all nikkaz! I'm takin all coli cash bets

#9ergang
That's a L breh :umad:
lLpksvT.png

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
my prediction is 4-12

rough schedule, piss poor defense, inevitable injury to starters and jason garrett as head coach. we need to tank it out and go for a qb next year.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Claiborne p*ssy. Terrance Williams I need another year to see what he's about. Bruce carter is p*ssy. Rest of the team I agree, don't know if they can play.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Claiborne p*ssy. Terrance Williams I need another year to see what he's about. Bruce carter is p*ssy. Rest of the team I agree, don't know if they can play.

claiborne is the biggest disappointment of them all :snoop:

i had so much hope for him, this year is do or die :snoop:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Demarcus Lawrence is gonna be that niggga man. Going up against Tyron Smith everyday bout to make that boy a man overnight. Respect to D-Ware, but he wasn't giving us ANYTHING last year so it is an auto upgrade at RDE. There won't be any drop off at Hatcher's position from Melton imo. I think @dtownreppin214 posted a link last year showing how Nick Haden was statically the worse DL in the NFL so whoever we put there is an auto upgrade. Not having played a full season, Selvie burned out after starting the season strong. Now, his second year in the system, I expect him to improve on last year.

Linebacker core is super suspect but we'll see.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How we end up with the two softest dbs ever? Jenkins and Claiborne. After ever tackle I expect a injury timeout. :beli: But at least Jenkins was beasting in 09 when he played. When Mo does play I don't see shyt. Best prospect since Deion. Thanks Jerry.

claiborne is the biggest disappointment of them all :snoop:

i had so much hope for him, this year is do or die :snoop:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Bruce Carter gotta let his nuts hang. (n/h) and got and straight up ball out. After getting dusted by Woodhead last year, he lost it. Kinda like R. Williams did when S. Moss ate him up. Niggga got benched for Ernie Sims who had no business being in the NFL.

Wilcox is an auto upgrade of his former self and Jeff Heath :sadcam: Safties might be ok.

I ain't evaluating corners until the regular season.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Its going to be interesting to see who wins that MLB spot :patrice: either way I want my boy Wilber starting at one of the LB spots. Also, I think Crawford has a breakout year this year brehs :lupe: Edit: The Melton signing might be pretty underrated if he can be like he was in the chi ... Also fukk Matt Johnson and BJ Webb :pacspit: BJ Webb looks like Alan Ball all over again :snoop: or worse Jaque Reeves :merchant:

Last edited: