Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Sausageman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
inside ur head
jags will be better
1332783608_sarkozy_laugh.gif

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Claiborne talking a lot this off season. Him and Carr sound motivated. Their kinfolk must have been ragging on them all off season.
Yeah, them boys BOTH been talking cash money shyt. Tha shyt that Claiborne's been talking it enough to pencil him in as the no. 2 corner and he ain't even showed shyt. But fukk that. I just wanna see him cash in on all tha shyt he's been talking. Carr just needs to be consistent. Some games he looked great last year and other games he was out there looking like Pete Hunter.
Its going to be interesting to see who wins that MLB spot :patrice: either way I want my boy Wilber starting at one of the LB spots. Also, I think Crawford has a breakout year this year brehs :lupe: Edit: The Melton signing might be pretty underrated if he can be like he was in the chi ... Also fukk Matt Johnson and BJ Webb :pacspit: BJ Webb looks like Alan Ball all over again :snoop: or worse Jaque Reeves :merchant:
:heh: Ya'll killed my niggga Webb like he wasn't a rookie last year. He was better than Claiborne too :mjpls: Ken Bishop gonna wreck :mjpls:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How we end up with the two softest dbs ever? Jenkins and Claiborne. After ever tackle I expect a injury timeout. :beli: But at least Jenkins was beasting in 09 when he played. When Mo does play I don't see shyt. Best prospect since Deion. Thanks Jerry.
When they had him play m2m he was locking receivers up, they put him in zone and that's not his strength. They plan to play more man coverage so that will play to our corners strengths, but Claiborne is going 2 have to try and get his job back from Scandrick.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Its going to be interesting to see who wins that MLB spot :patrice: either way I want my boy Wilber starting at one of the LB spots. Also, I think Crawford has a breakout year this year brehs :lupe: Edit: The Melton signing might be pretty underrated if he can be like he was in the chi ... Also fukk Matt Johnson and BJ Webb :pacspit: BJ Webb looks like Alan Ball all over again :snoop: or worse Jaque Reeves :merchant:

:dead: @ "BJ Webb." BW Webb was most def trash last year, trailing WR's by a city block every play. Claibourne has the excuse of being a dunce, playing hurt all year and in a brand new scheme he's not familiar with.

look out for Gavin Escobar this year brehs :jawalrus:

The season is all dependent upon Romo's health. THe oline is a clear strength of the team but i dont trust Garrett since 2007.

defense can't be any worse than last year but neither can the NFC East. i dead ass forgot the Giants started 0-6 and still had a chance at the division.

Redskins gonna get better, Eagles will digress, Giants will be roughly the same, mainly on offense.

Dez bout to :eat: being that its a contract year for him and Linehan loves moving his #1 WR's around and making them the focal point of the offense. Knowing Garrett, he'll try and get too cute tho.

10-6 and we get the division though.

prolly headed down to the Saints game this year. anyone else going to a game? might also be heading to london for the Jacksonville game

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Offense is going to have to break records to see 9+ wins because this defense is going to be the WOAT

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ "BJ Webb." BW Webb was most def trash last year, trailing WR's by a city block every play. Claibourne has the excuse of being a dunce, playing hurt all year and in a brand new scheme he's not familiar with.

look out for Gavin Escobar this year brehs :jawalrus:

The season is all dependent upon Romo's health. THe oline is a clear strength of the team but i dont trust Garrett since 2007.

defense can't be any worse than last year but neither can the NFC East. i dead ass forgot the Giants started 0-6 and still had a chance at the division.

Redskins gonna get better, Eagles will digress, Giants will be roughly the same, mainly on offense.

Dez bout to :eat: being that its a contract year for him and Linehan loves moving his #1 WR's around and making them the focal point of the offense. Knowing Garrett, he'll try and get too cute tho.

10-6 and we get the division though.

prolly headed down to the Saints game this year. anyone else going to a game? might also be heading to london for the Jacksonville game

Nikka you know damn well wittens getting all the tight end touches breh :mjlol:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Demarcus Lawrence is gonna be that niggga man. Going up against Tyron Smith everyday bout to make that boy a man overnight. Respect to D-Ware, but he wasn't giving us ANYTHING last year so it is an auto upgrade at RDE. There won't be any drop off at Hatcher's position from Melton imo. I think @dtownreppin214 posted a link last year showing how Nick Haden was statically the worse DL in the NFL so whoever we put there is an auto upgrade. Not having played a full season, Selvie burned out after starting the season strong. Now, his second year in the system, I expect him to improve on last year.

Linebacker core is super suspect but we'll see.

Who did y'all get to replace Lee at LB?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruce Carter gotta let his nuts hang. (n/h) and got and straight up ball out. After getting dusted by Woodhead last year, he lost it. Kinda like R. Williams did when S. Moss ate him up. Niggga got benched for Ernie Sims who had no business being in the NFL.

Wilcox is an auto upgrade of his former self and Jeff Heath :sadcam: Safties might be ok.

I ain't evaluating corners until the regular season.
The whole secondary shouldn't be judged til the regular season start. We won't really get an idea of how good they can be until we see how our front four applys pressure in the backfield.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Who did y'all get to replace Lee at LB?
Justin Durant :hmm:
The whole secondary shouldn't be judged til the regular season start. We won't really get an idea of how good they can be until we see how our front four applys pressure in the backfield.
I get the notion that Church will still be good. Wilcox biggest problem was that he didn't wrap up (& got hurt). He's better in coverage than Heath, even if he gives up 10TD this season :heh: I can judges them two. These corners are inconsistent tho. So I gottta see them. I couldn't even put a realistic expectation next to any of them. I feel like

Scandrick overachieved last year and it would be asking too much for him to duplicate last season. I can't say I expect him to improve.

There's nothing to get excited about for Claiborne. He's probably shown us who he is but who knows how he benefits from playing more man to man (& finally getting healthy).

Carr needs to be sorry or good and not that BS from week to week person he was last year.