Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
was gona say fourth times the charm but this is good too :ehh:

anyway I'm looking a bit more optimistic at that schedule :ehh:

10-6 :blessed:

why we gotta play the nfc west tho?? :to:
Battled tested. I personally don't think them nigggas over there are real :usure:

They make is seem like it's hard nose football but the reality of it is, all their offenses suck. We'll put their defenses on display but I'm sure they'll do the same to our :to:

Plus Dez owes Peterson. Remember that, "coach he only runs one route, I got him" :sadcam: Dez got to get in that niggga's ass (n/h) Sherman wanna shows he's the best, he gotta see Dez :wow: 49ers :blessed: I can wait.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battled tested. I personally don't think them nigggas over there are real :usure:

They make is seem like it's hard nose football but the reality of it is, all their offenses suck. We'll put their defenses on display but I'm sure they'll do the same to our :to:

Plus Dez owes Peterson. Remember that, "coach he only runs one route, I got him" :sadcam: Dez got to get in that niggga's ass (n/h) Sherman wanna shows he's the best, he gotta see Dez :wow: 49ers :blessed: I can wait.

breh i love the optimism but i dont think we want them problems breh breh :whoa:

Lets just make it out of there with romo still in one piece :damn:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'm honestly getting a good feeling about this season on the low...

I feel like we not far away, and the defense will be better off the strength of a proven defensive coach and the second year in the scheme for most people...plus I don't think (hope) the injury bug will kill us like it did last year.

The offense looks REAL potent right now. Our run game could be real silly and I don't expect Tony to see grass too much. Jersey should be laundry fresh at the end of games. This could be a VERY surprising year for us, just gotta hope the boys feel the same way

Leggo Cowboys!!!

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
If our D shows up just a little bit we'll be in the bowl book it
lLpksvT.png
@BedRoomI'z

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
This will be my only post in this thread and it goes without saying but ON GOD you better hope Romo stays healthy. Weeden in the cut, thats a scary sight.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Rams are the team to watch out for in the west. I think Kaepernick is going to make the 9ers regret that contrack, and SEA lost a couple of important pieces to their team. If the Cowboys adopt that Ahmad Dixon/Demarcus Lawrence attitude instead of Garrett's milquetoast boredom then they'll surprise some folks.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The Rams are the team to watch out for in the west. I think Kaepernick is going to make the 9ers regret that contrack, and SEA lost a couple of important pieces to their team. If the Cowboys adopt that Ahmad Dixon/Demarcus Lawrence attitude instead of Garrett's milquetoast boredom then they'll surprise some folks.
Will Mcclay personnel...lets see if they get sucked into the country club.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Sept 7th, it's on Mardafarkaz!!!! :pacspit: :bustback::violent::bustback:
We are gonna stomp a mudhole in y'all nikkaz! I'm takin all coli cash bets

#9ergang
I'll fade ya for 50K

witten the gawd but tell me how his slow ass keeps getting wide the fukk open :heh:
Hip movement. He has some of the best hips in the game. Pause. All it takes it a degree of separation for him.

Watch this video, in full:

Even Flacco doesn't know. For as much shyt as I talk about Witten, it's gonna be a sad day when he's gone.