History Channel Portrays Hannibal as Black, White People Cry Foul Over ‘Historical Revisionism’

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Also reading some of the more newer comments, I don't know why some of you are so gay for medieval Europe to a point that some of you want to attach black people to it. Most of you guys are getting your sources from that crackpot site "realhistory" who the owner is Mike111 from Egyptsearch who sprouts pseudo-science nonsense all day about white people being albinos.

Seriously, why do you guys care so much about Medieval Europe? Medieval Europe outside Islam/Moorish Iberia was a stinking shyt hole. The people during that time period didn't even know how to use proper hygiene. I knew ever since the 9th grade that Europeans only way of throwing out their waste was throwing it out the window and onto the streets. Which is why the plague spread so easily and why London was considered among the most filthiest cities in Europe. And why Arabs considered Europeans during that time to not only be barbaric but filthy.

Meanwhile cities in the Mali Empire in WEST AFRICA were not only among the cleanest cities, but they actually had indoor toilets and a sewage system unlike in Europe. The Swahili coast in East Africa too.

Seriously guys whats the big deal with Europe? I at least understand the Greeks and Romans.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
LOOK AT THIS

th

guess who ??

3 _________
Dumas. Breh wrote the greatest story of all time, the Count of Monte Cristo :wow::wow::wow:

His father was a pretty dope french general also.
Alexandre_Dumas_(1762-1806).JPG

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You initially didn't ask me for proof and you only did so when I asked you to link me some scholarly articles worth reading and in the same time would clearly debunk my belief.
Just do me a favour and stop quoting me.
I initially didnt ask you for proof because I thought you only expressed your belief.

I realized that you asserted your belief as fact so I now ask you to present me proof which is what a person who makes a claim as something as fact does.

Are you not intelligent enough to comprehend this?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are you separating Berber from "black" or acting as if "Berber" is not a language family with many different groups and some of them today being "black?"
Berber as in the ethnic group who are indigenous to North Africa. I have read articles pointed them or the Lebanese people as being the descendants of the Carthaginians. Do you have any articles pointing at another direction?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yet people in here ignore that Queen Charlotte may have been a mulatto?

See how that works?

Aye... Now I really know where this discussion is about. I know the argument about Queen Charlotte, I know about the guy who originally proposed she was mixed, but if I remember correctly he was proven wrong.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Berber as in the ethnic group who were indigenous to North Africa. I have read articles pointed them or the Lebanese people as being the descendants of the Carthaginians. Do you have any articles pointing at another direction?

First off, my gripe with your post is that you SEPARATED Berber from "black", as if there weren't any black Berbers. When in fact a good number of classical authors and medieval authors especially classified most Berber groups as "black."

Second of all I think you mean Lebanese are descendants of Phoenicians and NOT Carthaginians. Carthaginians were a mixed bunch, some European-like, some Phoenician/middle eastern-like, BUT a good AMOUNT of them were African and were said to have "negroid" features. The indigenous population of Carthage was said to be "black."

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
First off, my gripe with your post is that you SEPARATED Berber from "black", as if there weren't any black Berbers. When in fact a good number of classical authors and medieval authors especially classified most Berber groups as "black."

Second of all I think you mean Lebanese are descendants of Phoenicians and NOT Carthaginians. Carthaginians were a mixed bunch, some European-like, some Phoenician/middle eastern-like, BUT a good AMOUNT of them were African and were said to have "negroid" features. The indigenous population of Carthage was said to be "black."

Do these "negroid" featured people that were around the phoenician period have a time specific name? Not "African" the 18th century label put on them?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I already explained why the America analogy doesn't make sense, it's a completely different dynamic. Of course there was some mixing over the course of several thousand years....but if you are going to say that it was to the extent that such a huge swath of the world population literally turned from one people into another, you're going to have to produce some evidence for that, otherwise you might as well be talking about the fall of Atlantis. Once humans evolved and coalesced into their respective groups and gave rise to what we refer to as the ancient world, they pretty much segregated themselves from one another and formed their own identities, ethnicities, tribes ,etc;
Not its not a completely different dynamic. Its just another example in a long line of examples of people migrating to different areas and blending in with or removing the people who were already there. Its been happening since the beginning to time. You still have the descendants of the OG Hebrews living in sub Saharan Africa as they speak. How did Jesus end up in Jerusalem?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

can i have a link to those articles please, i assumed berbers were Caucasoid.