jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hispanics are almost as bad as Asians when it comes to kissing ass btw

Lose the fuking mindset that they're cool with Blacks
:laff: This one ain't ever kissed a cacs ass. Y'all wanna get your panties in a twist over what two ignorant morons do, be my guest. Don't lump all Hispanics in tho.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
If the white race didnt have such a racist, violent and overall barbaric history and reputation than this wouldnt raise an eyebrow:yeshrug:. Thats why terms such as "white power" gets looked at sideways. "Celebrating" white people(although unfair to ALL white people) is subconciously linked to celebrating slavery, murder and oppression.
was about to dap this but then i saw the bold.... it does not matter if its unfair to some "white people" the ones that you feel its unfair ,still benefit from white supremacy and will never fight that system to make it better for all.

Windwaker

Banned
Daps
Maybe you would, but that's a hypothetical situation. What we know is that white people tend to have a sense of victimhood and this (admittedly c00nish) promotion could possibly benefit from that. Not condoning what they're doing, just looking at it from the sense of cents.
What about the long term effects of doing this though? Other minorities see this and remember. In the future they might be like, "I don't wanna go eat there, remember when they did that White Appreciation shyt???" But then again this is in Seattle, so I don't know how many POCs live there anyway.
:yeshrug:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
:laff: This one ain't ever kissed a cacs ass. Y'all wanna get your panties in a twist over what two ignorant morons do, be my guest. Don't lump all Hispanics in tho.
It's way more than 2 morons tho.
I grew up around mexicans my whole life and a large group of ya'll love kissing white people's ass.
it's like ya'll have this idea of what being an American is and kissing white ass is at the top of your list.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hispanics are almost as bad as Asians when it comes to kissing ass btw

Lose the fuking mindset that they're cool with Blacks
I'd have to say Asians take the cake, crown, and title when kissing white folks ass. There are way more Hispanics not like that vs Asians breh. Nevertheless this is a very tongue licking ass move.

I never understood why people feel the need to be accepted by funky ass white folks

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's way more than 2 morons tho.
I grew up around mexicans my whole life and a large group of ya'll love kissing white people's ass.
it's like ya'll have this idea of what being an American is and kissing white ass is at the top of your list.
:duck: but that's your opinion