Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
"American" is how you define white people

Are they gonna give mixed breh/brehettes 5% off :mjpls:

My sister in-law's children pass for white. (She's Puerto Rican, Husband is White)
:mjlol: at these cacs giving her kids a discount, then hitting her with the :whoa: :camby:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Yea wetbacks got some businesses in seattle and the surrounding areas.

But what does this have to do with seattle? This is in colorado:russ:

Cuz King 5 (A Seattle News station) is linked lmaoooo but yeah I gotta deal with this shyt out here smh

illadope

きんが
Daps
seattle is a white city; i aint surprised a buncha sp!cs c00nin

that shyt dont exsist in the bronx though, blacks and spanish live work play together

the whole black vs spanish is once you leave NYC. we good here; yall can have the rest of that shyt

This shyt is in Colorado breh.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Them Latinos wanna be white people's #2 quite badly. That ass kissing y'all.
zcFL9GY.png

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
seattle is a white city; i aint surprised a buncha sp!cs c00nin

that shyt dont exsist in the bronx though, blacks and spanish live work play together

the whole black vs spanish is once you leave NYC. we good here; yall can have the rest of that shyt
Most Latinos in The Bronx are Puerto Rican or Dominican, that's why

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought everyday was white appreciation day in this country. You can't go anywhere in this country and not see an endless amount of positive white representation in print, movies, politics, economics etc
dyss2q.jpg

The list goes..

John Wayne
Elvis Presley
Abraham Lincoln
George Washington
Bill Gates
Steve Job
John Kennedy
Frank Sinatra
Brad Pitt
Alexander Bell
Thomas Edison
Ronald Regan

I can go on for days..:mindblown: too much hispanic00n kissing too many white people ass..

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/2015/05/07/restaurant-white-appreciation-day/70976410/

Read the comments by the white folks. I like reading comment sections on any article involving black people. It reminds me everyday.

These people are your neighbors, co-workers who smile in your face; teachers who teach your kid, niece, nephew; firemen and paramedics.

Know your enemy.
I use to frequent USA Today comment section and give those white supremacists that work but i realized it was a waste of my time replying to them.

Here's a white supremacist gem..."What do you think about the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce? Or NAACP, or colleges only black people can attend, or giving a 70% discount to colleges for illegals. I will wait for an answer.":mjlol::snoop: