Hispanic owned Restaurant to host 'White Appreciation Day'

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/11/white-appreciation-day-at-rubbin-buttz-bbq-makes-c/

WhiteAppreciationDay1_c35-0-1000-563_s561x327.jpg

“We’re all the same,” he said. “It’s only in more recent years that we’ve got everybody separated. So if this is bringing everybody together, it’s a good thing.”

He said the idea started as a joke. He and Mr. Jiminez were sitting at the restaurant talking about how there’s no White History Month, and decided to do something about it.

“I’m not part of a Hispanics-only club, I’m not part of a Latinos-only club, I’m part of an American club, and that’s what we’re part of — the United States of America,” Mr. Antillon said.

One man in the takeout line wore a T-shirt emblazoned with the Confederate flag and the words “Support Your Local Kracker.”

“I’m glad somebody finally did it,” he said of White Appreciation Day.

“Our town is a really nice place, and I think we should stand up for our town,” Ms. Williams said as she wiped away a tear.

:deadmanny:

This reads like a fukking Onion article. This motherfukker literally said he's on Team America.

Edit: :mjcry: fukk I just realized I'm moving to Denver in a few weeks and I'm gonna be around this bullshyt. Not so funny anymore.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm not talking about in power, I'm talking about in numbers.
They are already in numbers. Doesn't mean shyt though. They will obey and won't make a big deal. I'm in AZ now and there are tons of them. But they gov't strategically put them in parts way away from the big money towns. On top of that if they are caught out here illegal they are sending them back. Other states will follow suit soon.

Obama is such a POS. Caring about illegals more than the blacks getting gunned down by c*nt coward ass cops in the US.