☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I use to frequent USA Today comment section and give those white supremacists that work but i realized it was a waste of my time replying to them.

Here's a white supremacist gem..."What do you think about the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce? Or NAACP, or colleges only black people can attend, or giving a 70% discount to colleges for illegals. I will wait for an answer.":mjlol::snoop:
the only way I justify is that USA Today is basically the Time Magazine of newspapers. Its everywhere, so you're going to attract the LOWEST of brows

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Maybe you would, but that's a hypothetical situation. What we know is that white people tend to have a sense of victimhood and this (admittedly c00nish) promotion could possibly benefit from that. Not condoning what they're doing, just looking at it from the sense of cents.
This is an American problem.
People only notice it when another group is talking about being a victim...they never notice it when they themselves are playing victim.

This is a hustle...just like every other news outlet etc... that tells people they are victims.
Coli falls for it too...everybody (the dummies) fall for it.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Maybe you would, but that's a hypothetical situation. What we know is that white people tend to have a sense of victimhood and this (admittedly c00nish) promotion could possibly benefit from that. Not condoning what they're doing, just looking at it from the sense of cents.
Good point.. Brilliant business strategy. Convince White people that they're victims of impending Liberalism, and watch them practically throw money at you.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Good point.. Brilliant business strategy. Convince White people that they're victims of impending Liberalism, and watch them practically throw money at you.
So basically c00n for cash?

I see that as a tactic but knowing the group a lot of them just want to mate into it instead of fighting it so I could see them doing it because they personally want to kiss white ass and not just to make more money.

Last edited:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
seattle is a white city; i aint surprised a buncha sp!cs c00nin

that shyt dont exsist in the bronx though, blacks and spanish live work play together

the whole black vs spanish is once you leave NYC. we good here; yall can have the rest of that shyt

Niigga Stop lying!!!!!!:stopitslime::stopitslime: