Hispanic owned Restaurant to host 'White Appreciation Day'

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Who cares. These dudes thrive on attention. It's childish and I wish the media didn't feed it. If no one paid attention, they would just be a bunch of delusional Hispanics in backfukk america

Gains

Superstar
Daps
wheres that HL thread where this forked tongue demon @Napoleon was demanding that latinos should conform to white american culture :mjlol:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/11/white-appreciation-day-at-rubbin-buttz-bbq-makes-c/

WhiteAppreciationDay1_c35-0-1000-563_s561x327.jpg

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'd have to say Asians take the cake, crown, and title when kissing white folks ass. There are way more Hispanics not like that vs Asians breh. Nevertheless this is a very tongue licking ass move.

I never understood why people feel the need to be accepted by funky ass white folks
It's more of a "cultural passport" per se. They know that white people hold all the cards of prosperity in this country and they want in even if it means losing their whole culture and whitewashing their bloodline to do it.

I notice this alot more amongst women of color more than anything else. You ever see a ___________ woman with a white guy? Look at how their attitude changes. Look at how they change the tone of their voice. Look at how submissive and docile they become under their company. No offense but asian and indian women are the worst at it. They'll trample over their own men just to get with a white guy. And their own men are usually out on their own...the love isn't really reciprocated for ww to those groups of men as supposed to the former.