Hip Hop Uncovered Docu-Series on FX/Hulu Feb. 12th (Ft/ Big U, Bimmy, Haitian Jack, Deb)

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he does big himself to much ..... :hhh:... yeah Haitian jack was a street nikka no one is debating but there was plenty of other goons from newyork who were just as dangerous or even more dangerous then jack like e money bags , glaze n them
Nobody said he was the only dangerous person in NY. Jack never even said that. He's a narcissist no thought. But up until recently we never even heard from him. So is it him bigging himself up or are other people doing it for him?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I always wonder how long that east vs west beef would have continued had pac /big not been killled ..... n I wonder if Jimmy and jack would have been targeted by deathrow goons ... like I said tho Jimmy was in prison til the late 90s / 00 n I dno where Haitian jack was during all that mess
Jack talking out of his ass on this lol, didn't he hang Pac to dry during the rape case? He got off didn't he? This goofy ass fool said he put Pac onto Versace and they showed a pic of Pac in '96.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
@FreshAIG Deb, Bimmy and their brother part latino? or biracial (white/black) or just light skin black? Mike/Deb supreme team members or was it just Bimmy.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
This doc has been entertaining and something to pass some time. Have found out a few things that i didn't know too.

i have always been wanting for see haitiam jack talk

too bad jimmy cant be ther to tell his story

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy henchman was locked up in 96 ..... get your facts right partna I don’t think henchman got out until either 2000 or late 90s 98/99 something like that ....not sure where jack was hanging during the height ov the east vs west ..... it was zip who connected the dots for puffy with keffe dee n southside crips n them..... the chain bounty thing is a rumour ... there isn’t any real evidence puffy put that bounty up .... only ppl who say it is ppl from deathrow or the outlawz who heard that rumour too ... even Greg Kading says there is no real proof ....

In the Doc Murder Rap, Keefe Dee is on tape via police interview admitting about the bounty puff put out.

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
Hatian Jack hates 2Pac. That’s what I got from this show. And it all started from when Pac took Madonna from him. :ohhh: He said it in so many words