Hip Hop Uncovered Docu-Series on FX/Hulu Feb. 12th (Ft/ Big U, Bimmy, Haitian Jack, Deb)

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Pac has that Panther linage.. Plus he was aiming for Jack, Tut, and Henchmen from the jump.. It was in letters

Who is Jacques “Haitian Jack” Agnant?

nikkahs acting like he was picking on Biggie because he was scared... He was aiming for all of them.

Of course I know that he was revolutionary. Also,Mutulu Shakur his step father was Black Liberation Army and moved to Queens and Chazz Williams is I think related to Mutulu but that's another story.

Again, you not getting the point I was making. Too many uneccerrarily folks paint pac as gangster. To me that's limiting pac as a person. Pac was more dynamic. Folks forget the black panther side of pac in his history in the forefront..they rather paint pac as gangster? That's a shame . Even when pac used the word THUG LIFE. He had an acronym for the word THUG. maybe at the end of his life and his affiliations with death row the gang thing but most of pac life was not about that. When pac shot the off duty cops . It was the revolutionary side of pac not gangster side like most kids want him to be and that's tragic. keep in mind his step father was mutulu shakur black liberation army. The revolutionary and black.pantners were protecting their community and had odds with police.

Pac went at jimmy and them I understand but pac went at other people as well that he shouldn't have and did so publicly that don't mean he was right putting their names out like that. Things should have resolved behind closed doors.

We have to keep the emotion out of those things and see the mistakes that were made.
I wish it was kept the beef behind closed doors. also, it is fact that people warned Pac.

I think jimmy was the one that got at pac but that's just my own opinion ,no emotional bias .

The 16 year olds fans of pac are too attached in wanting to see the wild side of 2pac only .they pigeon hold him to just that beef aspects of his life only.

the same way Suge even his close people said the fame got to his head. He diss puffy all in the videos but he was in the limelight himself and getting gangs to do his bidding when he dropped the ball unfortunately.

Last edited:

keepitrealprk

All Star
Daps
pvr'd this shyt and tried to watch it.

wow this show stinks so bad, it's terrible.

they could have done so much better, but here we are watching some old dudes tell :duck:

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
pvr'd this shyt and tried to watch it.

wow this show stinks so bad, it's terrible.

they could have done so much better, but here we are watching some old dudes tell :duck:
What duck tales.their life story? If they were ducktales they would have been called out long time ago. Also the stories were impactful and the cool thing how.some of their lives intersected each other the celebrites and drug dealers.were.all intertwined. If anything, folks should learn that things will.never be the same as far as the underworld.yet folks repeat the mistakes.

I'm glad the female Deb Antney was on the series cause most people forget she Wacka Flocka mom ,she at one point manage Gucci Mane ,french montana,nikki minaj for a minute.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
That pic of pac with the Rolex and other pics with Jack was not 96. Also Above The Rim movie came out in 1994 and since it takes time to make a film . I think they must have been cool around 1993/1994.

Lil Shawn broke down that story in an Unbias way
If you studied pac, you would realize that pac was wearing karl kani, hip hop gear . Go look at all the (pre)- Above The Rim days pics .
Everyone knows about the Versace and rolex jack .

The sad part is pac was a star but didn't have money like that unfortunately. So I'm assuming he like d that downtown scene and the flash .

As far as any of these guys talking or bragging ,dude it's their first big tv break might as well market yourself . The irony is that Jack wouldn't be known had not Pac mentioned his name in that classic record.

I think that being a pac fan doesen't mean that we have to automatically hold resentment on folks.

I think that folks only want the wild side of pac and the beefs or the Death Row Pac not the artistic ,black conscious, underground hip scene scene type of Pac.

Like I keep saying, I wish Pac had stayed the hip hop style route but it is what it is.

Here is the hip hop style I was talking about

I get the rolex shyt and I'm not saying he didn't put him onto shyt, but he was rocking versace and other high designer shyt back when he was out on bail and had the money, imo his style didn't change drastically until he got out of jail.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That pic of pac with the Rolex and other pics with Jack was not 96. Also Above The Rim movie came out in 1994 and since it takes time to make a film . I think they must have been cool around 1993/1994.

Lil Shawn broke down that story in an Unbias way
If you studied pac, you would realize that pac was wearing karl kani, hip hop gear . Go look at all the (pre)- Above The Rim days pics .
Everyone knows about the Versace and rolex jack .

The sad part is pac was a star but didn't have money like that unfortunately. So I'm assuming he like d that downtown scene and the flash .

As far as any of these guys talking or bragging ,dude it's their first big tv break might as well market yourself . The irony is that Jack wouldn't be known had not Pac mentioned his name in that classic record.

I think that being a pac fan doesen't mean that we have to automatically hold resentment on folks.

I think that folks only want the wild side of pac and the beefs or the Death Row Pac not the artistic ,black conscious, underground hip scene scene type of Pac.

Like I keep saying, I wish Pac had stayed the hip hop style route but it is what it is.

Here is the hip hop style I was talking about

And.u got people saying Pac not from NY :mjlol:

Only NYers say “40 deuce” :unimpressed:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
What made people so scared of Haitian Jack?

they got an article on that?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
misread your post, I was referring to the Pac/Suge bounty.
Yeah.... even that bounty ....the only person who says that was real was keffe dee and rumours in southside and zip and Terrence brown are dead so there’s no one to say yes keffe dee telling the truth puffy put a hit on pac n suges head ....... who knows what would have happened if Vegas never took place .... one thing is for sure tho in my opinion.... biggie smalls is dead due to the badboy /southside crip connection.....

Daps
The limited Interviews amd.news articles don't recall jack saying death row is afraid of him .
Jack had said something about Glaze during a quick interview Gullytv and glaze painted the picture of Jack being the boogey man it he was without saying it he switch up and he critic jack but recently he said he appreciated jack telling the story about being jack bullied and felt the humble side of Jack.

Since you didn't see the episodes to be fair, I'll bring up the fact that
He did say something regarding Suge most lely told pac to say his name on the record for marketing purposes and introducing pac to Versace and Rolex lifestyle.

I remember pac being I to karl karl kani hip hop attire. Wish Pac kept that same vibe though....

in the past but for the most part jack wasn't into the hood life like that especially in hood mix like that. Even Lil Shawn old Combat Jack Interview said Jack didn't even like rap music
Ike that it want like Jack was in Compton somewhere hanging out trying to be down in gang life... Jack said he was.in Cali.dealing with mexicans with weed and hanging with celebs and folks in beverly hills until shooting this guy and getting deported.

Glaze said Jack had a reputation on the street and picked on the weak, he knew who to fukk with and who not to fukk with

Jacks fame came from his connection to 2pac. His entire existence is based on 2pac. In truth Jacks street cred is overblown

In truth during the 80s and 90s there were 100s of Jack types, who were known for robbing drug dealers. Many who were really dangerous like the Preacher Crew, or Ron Du who robbed Fat Cats stash house and shot Azie, those were real murderous stick up kids. Jack was not on that level, he did hang with real killers though