Hip Hop Uncovered Docu-Series on FX/Hulu Feb. 12th (Ft/ Big U, Bimmy, Haitian Jack, Deb)

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Jack said suge rang him one time and they talked abit but jack eventually hung up ...... I haven’t seen these episodes but am guessing jack says suges to blame for everything and says deathrow were scared ov him ..... glaze says Haitian jack wasn’t as big ov a figure as ppl make it seem ... he put no fear in nikkas like glaze
I doubt they were afraid of Jack, they had no reason too.

WallStreet

Rookie
Daps
Glad they made the docuseries bc I know the interview going to be filled with yelling and disorganization
This interview is gonna be unbearable. Nores interviews u cant stop from watching, but he drives you crazy at the same time. Real love/hate

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Yeah I’m just at the part with the Bobby and Whitney shyt. Bro all excited about another man smashing somebody’s sister. Then talking about how fancy bimmy is. Clown shyt :hhh:
You see it, right? Disgusting....

WallStreet

Rookie
Daps
This show shoulda just been call extortion, none of em have any link to music. Just the streets. Deb is the only one that was ever connected to the music, the rest were just part of the entourage of such and such and were heavy in the streets. To make it a doc tho, idk if it was necesary but def some interesting parts

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Jack said suge rang him one time and they talked abit but jack eventually hung up ...... I haven’t seen these episodes but am guessing jack says suges to blame for everything and says deathrow were scared ov him ..... glaze says Haitian jack wasn’t as big ov a figure as ppl make it seem ... he put no fear in nikkas like glaze
DR would’ve smoked that fool and jimmy

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
DR would’ve smoked that fool and jimmy
I always wonder how long that east vs west beef would have continued had pac /big not been killled ..... n I wonder if Jimmy and jack would have been targeted by deathrow goons ... like I said tho Jimmy was in prison til the late 90s / 00 n I dno where Haitian jack was during all that mess

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I disagree with this statement.
he does big himself to much ..... :hhh:... yeah Haitian jack was a street nikka no one is debating but there was plenty of other goons from newyork who were just as dangerous or even more dangerous then jack like e money bags , glaze n them

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Good 2 episodes..

But all them new york people shytting on Pac after against all odds was played can suck a dicc :pacspit:

Jack talking about Pac wouldn't met him face to face if he survived with a 96 death row backing him :pacspit:

And New York getting exposed saying bu bu but he only dissed biggie and not the guys that did it :pacspit:

Pac has that Panther linage.. Plus he was aiming for Jack, Tut, and Henchmen from the jump.. It was in letters

Who is Jacques “Haitian Jack” Agnant?

nikkahs acting like he was picking on Biggie because he was scared... He was aiming for all of them.