Hip Hop Uncovered Docu-Series on FX/Hulu Feb. 12th (Ft/ Big U, Bimmy, Haitian Jack, Deb)

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
This shyt fire so far..... 50's Ghetto Qu'ran on film!... :wow:

Edit: is the Jerome character from snowfall based off Big U?.....:patrice:

I think he is..

Big u said boyz n da hood was filmed in his neighborhood and John singleton was the producer of snowfall. So put 2 and 2 together I say it is him and freeway Rick Ross

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I think he is..

Big u said boyz n da hood was filmed in his neighborhood and John singleton was the producer of snowfall. So put 2 and 2 together I say it is him and freeway Rick Ross
No Doughboy was based off a nikka from Hoova
And Jerome is based on Anthony “Daff” Mosley
Big U and his dikk riders is making himself seem more important than what he is

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
No Doughboy was based off a nikka from Hoova
And Jerome is based on Anthony “Daff” Mosley
Big U and his dikk riders is making himself seem more important than what he is
Lol Um you realize doughboy was a 60 in that movie right? Peep the Crenshaw scene and what hats they were wearing

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Good 2 episodes..

But all them new york people shytting on Pac after against all odds was played can suck a dicc :pacspit:

Jack talking about Pac wouldn't met him face to face if he survived with a 96 death row backing him :pacspit:

And New York getting exposed saying bu bu but he only dissed biggie and not the guys that did it :pacspit:
I believe it was jack or jimmy who hung up on suge when suge called to check his temperature

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
By the way....Episode 3 is the best one so far, BY far.

And Queenzflip sounded like a groupie ass hoe, on some Wendy Williams shyt, f'real. :camby:
Yeah I’m just at the part with the Bobby and Whitney shyt. Bro all excited about another man smashing somebody’s sister. Then talking about how fancy bimmy is. Clown shyt :hhh:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Wow...so Episode 4:

Haitian Jack says Suge is the one who told Pac to call him a snitch....and people co-sign JACK, not Pac.

This documentary is really tryinta crap on Pac's legacy

Pac fans gonna be REAL vocal after these two episodes.
Ain’t nothing that’s already been said over and over for the last 20 years. At the end of the day a dead man can’t defend himself from whatever Jack and his people are saying

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
whats this story about? Never knew this happened
Jack said suge rang him one time and they talked abit but jack eventually hung up ...... I haven’t seen these episodes but am guessing jack says suges to blame for everything and says deathrow were scared ov him ..... glaze says Haitian jack wasn’t as big ov a figure as ppl make it seem ... he put no fear in nikkas like glaze

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
So Big u produced this and got his buddy haitian jack in this that set up Pac...

Connecting the dots with how Puffy was cool with the crips and jimmy and jack was getting death row chainz and rolling in La without being touched :ohhh:
Jimmy henchman was locked up in 96 ..... get your facts right partna I don’t think henchman got out until either 2000 or late 90s 98/99 something like that ....not sure where jack was hanging during the height ov the east vs west ..... it was zip who connected the dots for puffy with keffe dee n southside crips n them..... the chain bounty thing is a rumour ... there isn’t any real evidence puffy put that bounty up .... only ppl who say it is ppl from deathrow or the outlawz who heard that rumour too ... even Greg Kading says there is no real proof ....