Hip Hop Uncovered Docu-Series on FX/Hulu Feb. 12th (Ft/ Big U, Bimmy, Haitian Jack, Deb)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if those names are better than the ones you want to replace them with. Big U put it together so there's no replacing him.
They could've been added or replace trick trick.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They could've been added or replace trick trick.
Yea, but he was actually pretty funny. Trick story is most definitely the weakest. Maybe we'll get a season 2. You never know.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Bimmy and Deb the only ones that deserve to be on such a docu-series. Many more dudes that could have been on it

Big-U and Jack the snitch dont deserve to be on this... Lol

Big U is the executive producer and biggest name, along with Haitian Jack who has a legendary aura about him partly due to the Tupac situation

Bimmy and Deb ain’t bringing in ratings/views.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Nobody said he was the only dangerous person in NY. Jack never even said that. He's a narcissist no thought. But up until recently we never even heard from him. So is it him bigging himself up or are other people doing it for him?
A bit of both ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Hatian Jack hates 2Pac. That’s what I got from this show. And it all started from when Pac took Madonna from him. :ohhh: He said it in so many words
I think It’s more pac put a snitch jacket on jack that has stuck since the mid -90s til present times ... there is no real proof tho that jack was a snitch .... not 1 person has shown paper work .... personally I think pac was just lashing out but anyway ... since 1 ov the biggest rappers at the time said this that’s what he’s been labelled as by the masses .... that’s why jack hates pac if he does in fact hate him ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
In the Doc Murder Rap, Keefe Dee is on tape via police interview admitting about the bounty puff put out.
Wen did keffe dee ever say they put a bounty on the chains ??? am not talking about the supose bounty puffy put on pac suge .... keffe dee never once said anything about the chain bounty .... he’s been asked numerous times and said it’s not true .... do your research he never once mentioned about no chain bounty in murder rap I’ve watched that a few times ....

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wen did keffe dee ever say they put a bounty on the chains ??? am not talking about the supose bounty puffy put on pac suge .... keffe dee never once said anything about the chain bounty .... he’s been asked numerous times and said it’s not true .... do your research he never once mentioned about no chain bounty in murder rap I’ve watched that a few times ....

misread your post, I was referring to the Pac/Suge bounty.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
I doubt they were afraid of Jack, they had no reason too.
No I know that am saying ... I bet jack says that to big himself up
The limited Interviews amd.news articles don't recall jack saying death row is afraid of him .
Jack had said something about Glaze during a quick interview Gullytv and glaze painted the picture of Jack being the boogey man it he was without saying it he switch up and he critic jack but recently he said he appreciated jack telling the story about being jack bullied and felt the humble side of Jack.

Since you didn't see the episodes to be fair, I'll bring up the fact that
He did say something regarding Suge most lely told pac to say his name on the record for marketing purposes and introducing pac to Versace and Rolex lifestyle.

I remember pac being I to karl karl kani hip hop attire. Wish Pac kept that same vibe though....

in the past but for the most part jack wasn't into the hood life like that especially in hood mix like that. Even Lil Shawn old Combat Jack Interview said Jack didn't even like rap music
Ike that it want like Jack was in Compton somewhere hanging out trying to be down in gang life... Jack said he was.in Cali.dealing with mexicans with weed and hanging with celebs and folks in beverly hills until shooting this guy and getting deported.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Jack talking out of his ass on this lol, didn't he hang Pac to dry during the rape case? He got off didn't he? This goofy ass fool said he put Pac onto Versace and they showed a pic of Pac in '96.
That pic of pac with the Rolex and other pics with Jack was not 96. Also Above The Rim movie came out in 1994 and since it takes time to make a film . I think they must have been cool around 1993/1994.

Lil Shawn broke down that story in an Unbias way
If you studied pac, you would realize that pac was wearing karl kani, hip hop gear . Go look at all the (pre)- Above The Rim days pics .
Everyone knows about the Versace and rolex jack .

The sad part is pac was a star but didn't have money like that unfortunately. So I'm assuming he like d that downtown scene and the flash .

As far as any of these guys talking or bragging ,dude it's their first big tv break might as well market yourself . The irony is that Jack wouldn't be known had not Pac mentioned his name in that classic record.

I think that being a pac fan doesen't mean that we have to automatically hold resentment on folks.

I think that folks only want the wild side of pac and the beefs or the Death Row Pac not the artistic ,black conscious, underground hip scene scene type of Pac.

Like I keep saying, I wish Pac had stayed the hip hop style route but it is what it is.

Here is the hip hop style I was talking about

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Hatian Jack hates 2Pac. That’s what I got from this show. And it all started from when Pac took Madonna from him. :ohhh: He said it in so many words
Nope.

He got mad at Pac about the case and mentioning his name on record and he claimed that pac listen to his lawyer about not speaking to him about the case not saying it's true or not only what he said,,,I Understand that even pac said they had guns in the case and as a felon of course the lawyers will advise jack to separate himself from the case . another thing is Madonna was for the streets even peter Shue dated Madonna . She out there as A list celeb living her life. Whether folks believe what Madonna said was true or not from what Jack said, jack and pac should have never been cool with each other in the first place when folks warned Pac.

Last edited: