Hip Hop Is Delicious Poison. Glorification Of Murder Is My Issue With Hip Hop. No Boundaries Exist - Dee-1

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Don’t nobody like a preachy mothatfuka. Most people will agree that hip hop definitely has negative values to it, just like all forms of entertainment. But nikkas love to cherry pick shyt out of rap, then act obtuse to the fact that all gangster rap could cease to exist right now and the black man’s plight would be no different. But nikkas wanna feel smart and important and harp on rap all day. I believe it’s rooted out of jealousy. I think you nikkas envy these rappers.

rap can not exist without the streets. only reason I'm replying seriously iz cause I respect you as a poster. u have some sense. these guys hating are so out of touch its not even funny.

Dee-1 took his shot n he missed. He's in that category you're describing. Instead of bowing out like a gentleman he's hating.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
21 made the fatal error of saying he gets Jewish money and they immediately applied pressure.

And he immediately apologized

Meanwhile, Black folk will fight day and night to carry water for these Black rappers rapping non stop about killing Black men.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
21 made the fatal error of saying he gets Jewish money and they immediately applied pressure.

Meanwhile, Black folk will fight day and night to carry water for these Black rappers rapping non stop about killing Black men.

breh stop it. not even necessary.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State

And a Jew approves what gets puts out.
In the end that's who I have smoke with.
They plenty of positive rappers the same Jews will not even get behind.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Chickens come home to roost. No wonder DJs at non-ratchet clubs rather play Afrobeats and happy Latin music nowadays over trap music.

And Hip Hop ain't even the #1 genre for the youth anymore. First time since 1993, its losing popularity and losing its stronghold on many demographics.

they talk greezy and or about fukkery too its just africans and latin folks be dancing lol

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
breh stop it. not even necessary.

I beg to differ, especially given the title of the thread when the same exact rapper has a song called My Choppa Hate N*ggas.

fT3WzgH.jpg

Hang around a lot of gang bangin' ass nikkas
Crip, Blood, blue or red, what you bang nikka?
You might got a pistol but this stick is way bigger

I call it KKK, 'cause my choppa hate n*ggas.

:francis:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I beg to differ, especially given the title of the thread when the same exact rapper has a song called My Choppa Hate N*ggas.

fT3WzgH.jpg

Hang around a lot of gang bangin' ass nikkas
Crip, Blood, blue or red, what you bang nikka?
You might got a pistol but this stick is way bigger

I call it KKK, 'cause my choppa hate n*ggas.

:francis:

you ever rapped with anyone on the coli before?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yes, I have. Me and Gator Reloaded have some songs from 2015 that we shared on here.

So your boy Stans future and lil Wayne. What you think about them?

You willingly worked with some1 who openly STANS that.

talk about it breh.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So your boy Stans future and lil Wayne. What you think about them?

You willingly worked with some1 who openly STANS that.

talk about it breh.

I used to openly stan Wayne as well, I used to hold the opinion that I could separate the art from the artist and that the content was just entertainment. Once I found myself defending their content and reflected on what it was I was defending, I recognized that it was indefensible. The same energy that I had when I was waxing poetic about these artists is the same energy I have condemning the anti-Black content many of them are putting out.

:manny:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I used to openly stan Wayne as well, I used to hold the opinion that I could separate the art from the artist and that the content was just entertainment. Once I found myself defending their content and reflected on what it was I was defending, I recognized that it was indefensible. The same energy that I had when I was waxing poetic about these artists is the same energy I have condemning the anti-Black content many of them are putting out.

:manny:

Appreciate your response. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I respect any1 who is 10 toes down on how they feel; even if I don't agree with it. But if you got your hands dirty yourself :manny:

post the tracks n lets see the content. don't be choosy either :thumbsup:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York